[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the game has millions of players, does that mean that your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 827439.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
827439.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
If the game has millions of players, does that mean that your average neet with vast vidya experience can reign supreme in most matches?
>>
>>389881315
/v/ is shit at competitive games and this is why /v/ hates pubg
>>
File: v1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389881615
>t. never got more than 2 kills in a single match

This game isn't hard dude, you can literally win by hiding.

Pic related, last enemy alive died due to the zone, while i quietly sat in the rocks waiting for my crate bucks.
>>
>>389882096
>t. never got more than 2 kills in a single match
>post pic proving getting kills don't matter

ebin
>>
>>389882096
AEHUEHUAEHAUEHUAHEUAHEUAHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEU
>>
>>389882096
>1 kill
>won match
camping shitter get off my game
>>
File: v2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389883020
AHEUHAUEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUA

>>389882846
Kills aren't rewarded nearly enough as they should be. The point i was trying to illustrate is that you can still win despite being a coward faggot, proving that >>389881615 argument is nonsensical.
>>
why are you posting screens from third person

means literally nothing
>>
>>389881315
solo is a matter of luck. me and my autism friends can easily get top 10 in squad and duos, so yes. actually winning just comes down to where the zone ends, so if you are """good""" enough to get top 10 you are pretty much guaranteed to win every few games.

>>389883269
the game ENCOURAGES camping, which is why it's not a skill based game. especially with armor degradation, taking fights will probably fuck you over at the end of the game. if you go for kills you'll have half armor and die to some shitter that's been camping for 30 minutes and has full armor. you can headshot a camper with a sniper rifle and they won't die.
>>
normieunknown's faggotgrounds
>>
this game is hated by /v/ only because it's populars
that's it
like, the gunplay by itself makes it a not-casual game, it's pretty hard to lead your shot correctly most of the time because most of the combat in this game are long-range combat, something that most games do not offers: I never saw a game where the AK/SCAR could hit and be lethal from 100 meters away from your target because they're always considered close range weapon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.