[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: promo322520083.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo322520083.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
was it really that bad?
>>
>>389871746
second half of the game is probably one of the worst things in the whole series
>>
>>389871746

It has a little something for everyone.

Leon is more survival horror.

Chris is a lot more action based.

Jake is action too.

Ada is ninja mode and sexy.

7/10 game
>>
A huge downgrade from RE5.

>Melee is clunky, controls are worse and only faster
>Inventory system is worse
>Weapon upgrading is worse and limited
>No cool treasure system
>Riddled with instant kill QTEs literally every minute
>Enemies are unrealistic bullet sponges unlike in RE5

Only thing it had going for it is were the characters and settings being more traditional RE than 5.
>>
I like it a lot an appreciate it embracing the over top story elements to match the gameplay. It also has actual good characters unlike RE5. I really liked the weaving of stories and different characters running into each other.

Also some god tier gameplay moments.
>Leon facing a horde outside the church waiting to get in
>Nemesis style enemy in Jake's campaign
>Ada fighting a wave while answering while trying to talk through the intercom

makes me want to play it again desu
>>
I recently, and for the first time, played through it on Steam and I gotta say I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>389871746
>was it really that bad?
No it was worse
>>
>>389874435
>doesn't focus entirely on forced co-op
Sounds like an upgrade to me.
>>
>>389871746
It made sherry a fucking smoke show so I'm ok with it
>>
File: ada_helena_by_a_paru-d7cuo11.jpg (340KB, 700x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ada_helena_by_a_paru-d7cuo11.jpg
340KB, 700x1080px
It had ada in tight leather... I liked most of the levels too but it still falls shorter than re5 did for me at telling a story I'm interested in. The two big baddies felt wasted, carla especially and the new "nemesis" was not nearly as interesting as his re3 counterpart.
>>
>>389873765
>Leon is more survival horror
No, fuck off. Leon's campaign has just as much action as the others.
>>
>>389871746
Played whole game in split screen coop.
Probably the most fun I had with the series since RE2.
>>
>>389871746
The only thing I really liked was Helena, she's physically perfect.

But the game was shit.
>>
>>389877731
Coop was what made 5 and 6 better than 4 and 7.
>>
>>389871746
It's fucking abysmal. The same as RE5: Co-op required.
>>
>>389880896
>5 and 6
>better than 4
Only as far as Mercs.
>>
>>389871746
It might be the worst game ever conceived.

Having said that, Mercs mode was somehow extremely fun. Can't ignore the vomit that the main campaign was but Mercs mode makes up for it in its own right.
>>
RE6 is probably the only RE game where playing with a KB is better than with controller.
>>
>Many top tier waifus to choose from
>Great mechanics with the sliding/rolling/melee/quick shot
>Awesome Mercenaries No Mercy mode
>ok enemy variety
>Shit tier level design
>QTEs out the ass
>Turret and vehicle sections
>A bunch of retarded extra modes

It could have been a lot better but it wasn't terrible by any means
>>
It was one of my most miserable Gaming expierences ever. I had the limited edition preordered and I was hyped as fuck. The Demo came out, I played it, and I was so disgusted, I canceled my preorder the next day.

I later bought the game for $3.50 at a pawn shop, and after I beat it, I STILL had buyers remorse.

>>389873765
>Leon is more survival horror
No it is the fuck not. Fuck off, retard. Don't talk about a genre you never played before.
>>
>>389881941
what a fucking retard
>>
>nu-neo/v/ praising RE6

I want the gaiafags to leave.
>>
The controls were fantastic on PC. I loved all the slides and jumps you could pull off. The escape sequences have the shittiest cameras I can ever think of. The locations get tiresome after you come across it for the 4th time. It's a fun game that's absolutely worth a sale price of at least $10.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.