[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this even be marketable in today's political climate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: elder scrolls vi hammerfell.jpg (137KB, 1363x739px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls vi hammerfell.jpg
137KB, 1363x739px
Would this even be marketable in today's political climate?
>>
Yes?

Redguards aren't just black people with a different name.
>>
>>389871330
Yes.
It is going to take in Black Marsh so it is a mute point.
>>
>>389872845
That's the least likely place of all for it to take place.
>>
>>389871330
Yes
You just have to make their Gods an important part of the story to make a clear difference with the deadly demon real life Redguards (muslims) worship
>>
>>389871330
> releasing a generic game, with MMO tier quests and characters plus with a huge yet lifeless world after the Witcher 3 was released
I wish them luck
>>
>>389873019
There isn't much interesting lore left to expand on.
The Hist preparing to dodge yet another Kalpa ending is one possibility.

Granted the Humdinger from the redguards is another possibility but it would be seen as sword shouting.
They should expand the mechanic not throw a cheap knockoff in the next game.
>>
>>389873562
Witcher 3 did well with a huge lifeless world so I don't know what you are on about.
>>
>>389873759
Argonians and Khajiit still being relevant is purely for fanservice, same with the Qunari in Dragon Age

You can't make a game about them because there is a massive cultural disconnect, not to mention every other race will just die to poision if they step in Black Marsh.

They already have their story of Thalmor trying to remove humanity, having the next game be set in a beast or mer province wouldn't fit.
>>
..........We
>>
>>389873927
>>389873562
But both of these games didn't have huge lifeless worlds?
If you forgot what a huge lifeless world you can boot up Oblivion, it's frequently on sale.
>>
>>389873927
> lifeless
Ha. Do we really need to compare the towns, villages and NPCs that populate them?
>>
>>389874672
The Hist is the selling point.
To make the province exploreable just go with the Hist wills it and move on.
>>389875309
The Thalmor are screwed on the whole remove Talos thing because Tiber has CHIM the ultimate lore armor. That plotline is going nowhere.
>>
>>389875309
Sure.
Every NPC in Skyrim had there own thing going on.
Is the same true for Witcher or were they just lifeless window dressing?
>>
>>389874794
..........Never
>>
>>389877420
....Ceased to be
>>
>>389871330
Nope. Split second Todd say Ham /v/ would burst into WEposts and people would be asking when they could get KKK mods.
>>
>>389871330
Fuck no. All the gen z kiddies would just meme KANGS
>>
>>389871330
Personally, i think the best location for the next TES would be High Rock with DLC taking you to some specific location on Hammerfell.

High Rock has some diversity, it's next to Skyrim, opportunity for islands on the coast, a bunch of lore to explore there. It just works.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.