[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really liked this game but haven't touched it since beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ffxv.jpg (232KB, 962x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.jpg
232KB, 962x1200px
I really liked this game but haven't touched it since beating the main story
I'm worried I'll become horribly disillusioned and I really really don't want that, are the side quests fun and worth going to ?
>>
Oh...
>>
>>389863743
No.
>>
>>389863743
>copypasted hallway dungeons

That's the only post-game sidequest I can think of.
I was so hyped seeing these locked doors looking forward to get there and find some cool unique dungeons hiding something misterious, but I honestly have no right words to describe my dissapointment.

Fuck this retarded game in general. And this is coming from a long time FF fan. Play Lightning Returns if you haven't and can bear playing the game as this ugly stick with no personality. It's a much better and much more fun game overall.
>>
>>389863743
The Assassins Creed festival was pretty fun
>>
>>389863743
>>389866698
>>389867791
Did you guys play this on a PS4 Pro or a regular/slim PS4 ?

I heard FF XV doesn't run well nor look good on regular/slim PS4's
>>
>>389869502
Regular PS4 and I don't care how it looks. It plays like shit. It's good for some comfy exploration but that's about it.

The lore and plot was castrated to hell and back, combat is braindead to the point it's literally impossible to lose and on the top of it all is DLC jewery that makes even EA and Activision fret.
>>
>>389870106
Damn, that's disappointing.

I honestly would have bought it if it had KH's style of combat.

Square could of at least made it similar to KH or at the very least FF XII for fucks sake.....
>>
I've just started it and everyone is written and sounds so fucking bored and tired of everything. The beginning feels like a demo that's an extract from the middle of the game. The world's needlessly big and empty so far. I thought people were exaggerating with side content but so far every side content I've found is a collectathon.

I hope it picks up but I doubt it somehow.
>>
>>389863743
Just wait until it comes out on Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>389870589
It's nothing like KH. Honestly, it would be fine with me if they at least went with Type-0 combat, but what we got in the end is just shit.

Sure, you can make it fun to an extend if you pretend really hard that you have some motivation to use fancy moves and switching weapons, but reality is you can with 99,9% of the fights by literally LITERALLY just holding one button.
>>
>>389863743
I've been playing this game for the past couple hours, but everything feels like a boring chore so far.

How can I make this fun?
>>
>>389863743
It's because the gameplay is shit and the game didn't have much to offer besides flashy animations and a longer than usual AAA story
>>
>>389872407
>How can I make this fun?

by not playing. Combat never gets better or fun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.