[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat Furi. Why was The Beat so weak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Furi.png (474KB, 807x436px) Image search: [Google]
Furi.png
474KB, 807x436px
Just beat Furi. Why was The Beat so weak?
>>
Difference in power, she's just a young girl trying to stop you from destroying the world.
>>
The Burst was the best boss
>>
>>389853905
it is explained while you are walking to her battle that she wanted to fight but people didn't let her, so she asked to be a at least a last resort if everyone else fails.
>>
>>389853905
Because she was an idealistic child and the real deal were The Song, The Burst and The Edge.
Especially The Burst for most of us.
>>
>>389853905
Probably to instill a sense of remorse from the player upon noticing she can barely defend herself.
>>
>>389853905
because it was some shitty reason to try to hammer the fact that you are the bad guy, in case you didn't get the hint since the beggining of the game
>>
>>389853905
toughest fight in game ;-;
The Burst, is the reason I haven't replayed this game yet.
>>
The Star was the hardest
>>
>itt people who didn't fight The Flame
DLC boss they added later
>>
>>389858084
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who haven't beaten Bernard
>>
>>389856559

>toughest fight in game
Are we talking about normal or Furier mode?
I just spent like 2 hours on Furier The Line because of his random ass last phase. The Burst on normal mode was quite alright.
>>
File: Voice.jpg (39KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
Voice.jpg
39KB, 620x300px
The Voice did nothing wrong.
>>
Best soundtrack for a game in years.
>>
>>389858378
Started replaying furi for furier mode recently and the line's been kicking my ass. His second stage had me beat for a while before I found out that his wave's only come out when you shoot at the box in retaliation.
>>
>>389859023
>The Voice did nothing wrong.
He Didn't have a secret boss fight "for fun", like putting it in practice for beating furier or something.
>>
>>389858378
>>389859616
I dropped the game at Furier The Line. I don't fault the game itself, I'm just not good or patient enough to keep soldiering through until I win.
>>
Never finished the game I kept dying to what ever that giant space head's desperation move
>>
Furi is just awesome, I'm at the point where I can easily A or S-rank all bosses (except Star) on furier and I just occassionally turn it on and fight The Burst and the Edge for fun.
>>
>>389860015
I'm usually fairly decent with patterns and the like, it's the random sequences that screw me up. The Line's last phase consists of that wave pattern and the billion random bullets.
After I learned that it's inevitable that you will get hit in that last phase and that you have to be at at least 75% health to make it I managed to beat him. Like I said, it took me 2 hours and a lot of patience but it's doable.
>>
>>389861295
The Edge is a brilliant duel boss, mechanically and conceptually.
>took advantage of infinite time to train forever
>if you're not good enough at the game he'll fuck you up in less than five hits
>if you know how to block it completely turns the fight around
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.