[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS2 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I'm currently triying to expand my PS2 collection, and also looking for a CRT TV to play the thing.
What are some gems, or your favourite games for the PS2 (including the usual ones like FF or MGS)? I grabbed the two Silent Hills recently and I'm looking forward to get the Ace Combat ones
>>
Drakengard
>>
>>389853394
What region are you in?
>>
>>389853653
Yuropoor
So I have to be careful with all the french, italian or german copies when looking games on eBay.
>>
File: 51DD7XK8R4L.jpg (48KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
51DD7XK8R4L.jpg
48KB, 351x500px
>>389853770
Get this. You must be a Brit, so you must like Robot Wars.
>>
>>389854181
>You must be a Brit
I'm not
Also, which DMC versions are better? The PS2 ones or the HD trilogy on PS3?
>>
>>389854181

>get into match
>bot's engine blows and I lose 2 seconds in

WOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>389854729
Only Chaos 2 and Behemoth did that, and that as only occasionally
>>
>>389854632
If you're in Europe, then get the HD Collection. The PS2 version of DMC1 is capped 50hz, which means that it runs about 15(?) percent slower. I don't know how the EU versions of 2 and 3 run though.
>>
Dont knoe if they sold them in Eurabia, but try for a sony trinitron
The later HD-CRT's were 34 inch, had 3 composites, 2 components, and 1 hdmi.
Use componemt on your ps2 on something like that.
Get a friend, they weigh 200lbs
>>
File: 1457462207099.jpg (4KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1457462207099.jpg
4KB, 262x263px
>>389855015
>The PS2 version of DMC1 is capped 50hz
Holy fuck, I forgot about those kind of ancient bullshits from before the HD consoles / displays.
PS3 will be then.
>>
>>389855373
If you really want to play it on PS2 you could just get FreeMCBoot and pirate the US ver.
If you're not using an RGB SCART or Component cable your PS2 may be unable to display NTSC video though.
>>
some of my PS2 recommendations are
Beyond Good and Evil
The suffering
SSX3
Zone of the Enders
Onimusha
Katamari Damacy
>>
>>389855897
This is a great list but also add
MGS2
MGS3
Yakuza
Yakuza 2
Oni
Rocky Legends
>>
>>389853394
I tip you steambot chronicles
its underrated but it has also an option for a 60hz Mode plus its a very fun game
>>
>>389853394
this is what I played. Every game is at least top tier
god hand
rule of rosge
silent hill agmes
re games
final fight
blood will tell, try this one
dmcs
urban reign
metal gears
okami
viewtiful joe
gow
rogue galaxy
dark cloud games
one piece grand adventure, i am not a one piece fan, but I love this game
>>
Look for a Sony Trintron for it, one of the flat panels. I know you say CRT but its useful cause Gran Tourismo and a couple other games are HD and standard res games don't look garbage on the Trintron so its got some flexibility. The GTA games that got released on the PSP got rereleased on the ps2 and are fun and super cheap and have enough new changes to the cities that it's pretty fresh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.