[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overrated games that became underrated thanks to contrarianism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg (42KB, 313x310px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg
42KB, 313x310px
I'll start
>>
File: sotc.jpg (155KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
sotc.jpg
155KB, 825x464px
>>
>>389847189
what a twist
>>
>>389847189
Dude you're such a fucking faggot. I'd cum in your fucking mouth and you'd like it. I dont even know where else to start. I bet you'd like your fagot lil taint punished by a bushel of boi clits. God damned queers ruining fucking country and gaming at the same fucking time. I bet you love that scene where cloud is getting gang banged by all those muscle guys in thongs and cant wait for the remake b/c you hope that theres tons of homoerotic tones in the scene and that you have the option to bang all the guys. I bet youd get in the shower naked and taunt them you dirty faggot. fucking gay.
>>
>>389847189
Undertale
>>
File: poster.jpg (1MB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
1MB, 1024x1440px
>>
>>389847841
This one for sure (at least on /v/)
>>
>>389847189
Obvious bait but screw you kids here.
The game was perfectly well received when it came out. The game is still good. It's the fanbase of it that is cancerous. Because there's
>Final Fantasy fans
and then there's
>Final Fantasy 7 fans
who are pure cancer and should be purged from the face of the earth.
>>
>>389847325
No
>>
>>389847189
I like RPGs, but FFVII feels like it doesn't want to be an RPG so much as a linear story game with retarded and broken minigames.
>>
>>389851138
>I like rpgs
>linear story
That's pretty much the model of all FF games
>Story starts out linear
>Plot reaches climax
>Player given airship and you can either yolorush the final dungeon or go find and complete a bunch of side quests to get super equipment that makes the final dungeon smoother.
>>
>>389851402
But you didn't leave town and have literally one path in front of you.
I even thought most of FFVI was too linear.
>>
>>389851752
Literally every Final Fantasy game.
>>
>>389851825
But I liked 1 and 2/IV because they felt open.
Not sure how every other game being different can "disprove my opinion" or whatever you're trying to do.
>>
>>389847189
MATERIA
IS
CANCER

LIMIT BREAKS
REWARD YOU
FOR BEING
BAD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.