[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The state of PC gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: We have gone too far.jpg (131KB, 991x539px) Image search: [Google]
We have gone too far.jpg
131KB, 991x539px
>The state of PC gaming
>>
You could probably twist it to make this look like it breaks some rule or something.
>>
Reminder that Meme Run was a Wii U exclusive
>>
Holy shit
How can PC EVER recover from this?
>>
>>389847034
not owning pepe rights is one
>>
File: kieliapustus.jpg (64KB, 664x540px) Image search: [Google]
kieliapustus.jpg
64KB, 664x540px
>by being a Papi
Do I get to be a Papi for some cute illegal immigrants willing to do bad things for visas?
>>
>Browsing steam
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 477x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 477x449px
>The state of console gaming
>>
>>389846980
Chadwalk game when?
>>
>>389846980
I honestly hate reddit jesus fucking christ. They're like that little brother that hears their older brother tell a dirty joke and they just can't stop repeating it.
>>
>>389850974
>reddit
>not /pol/' being responsible for the desecration of Pepe
>>
Steam is turning into a mobile app store for your PC. Say what you will about Uplay, Origin and Bnet but at least the stores have finished games. This idea that if you just let anything through the good stuff will float to the top clearly didn't come true. It's all trash.
>>
>>389851086
reddit and /pol/ are the exact same fucking thing these days. /pol/ is just /r/thedonald but anonymous.
>>
PC FUCKING WON
>>
File: smug-pepe2[1].jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2[1].jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>389846980
>this guy managed to make a game
>it's coming out on Steam
>it might even get some traction if only due to the meme factor
>meanwhile you're too lazy to get off your ass and make any sort of vidya, even of the simplest kind
Who's the REAL loser now?
>>
>>389847703
Blizzard doesn't own the rights to a lot of shit they copy and nobody stops them.
>>
File: pepe and pede.jpg (187KB, 1484x1857px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and pede.jpg
187KB, 1484x1857px
>>389847703
Reminder that Matt Furie sued and got this book pulled and all the profits donated to Muslims just to piss /pol/ off even further.
>>
>>389853268
Seriously, sauce?

Naw I know thats bullshit
>>
>>389846980
i'm making a pc game called "Anon's Big Day Out"
>>
>>389853502
its true
http://www.dentonrc.com/news/news/2017/08/28/controversial-childrens-author-turns-book-profits-pro-islam-group-resigns-school-post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.