[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those are upcoming racing games Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: racing vidya in 2017.png (2MB, 620x1855px) Image search: [Google]
racing vidya in 2017.png
2MB, 620x1855px
Those are upcoming racing games
Discuss
>>
Where's the anime tits
>>
File: 1502969267399.jpg (112KB, 949x792px) Image search: [Google]
1502969267399.jpg
112KB, 949x792px
Why? the promo for MC3DE is still up.
https://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclub3/
>>
>>389844346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFiJAcUrupo
>>
I just want another BLUR sure it was a worse version of kart racing games but, something felt more fun with real cars. The online was great while it lasted too.
>>
I want another BLUR; wasn't amazing but I rather enjoyed it.
>>
>>389844287

why do they even bother making another the Crew when the first one was full of DLC shit and unrealized potential? Car modification is always fun, but the Crew just boiled it down into GET DA HIGH NUMBAZ TO EZ WIN
>>
>>389844512
nice
>>
New F-Zero when?
>>
File: -1.jpg (2MB, 5000x3063px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
2MB, 5000x3063px
procedural generation racing game when?
>>
>>389844287
They've all got cars in that go fast.
>>
File: Vin.png (282KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vin.png
282KB, 500x500px
>>389844287
>there will never be a better need for speed than underground 2
why even bother at this point?
>>
>>389845423
Ricer shit is what ruined need for speed you fucking underaged twat
>>
>>389845664
Still better than the Chinese knock off Fast and Furious games we get now.
>>
SPEED KILLS
COMING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN
>>
>>389845423
>underground 2

You mean Porsche 2000
>>
>>389845858
>Chinese knock off Fast and Furious games
That's exactly what NFS Underground was dipshit
>>
>>389845942
Fast and Furious 1 was good, which is what Underground is more like.
>>
>>389844958
What is Racecraft?
>>
The fonts all can't into lowercase letters?

The racing genre sucks these days. Nothing innovative and no risk taking. I find myself interested in none. I'm not sure any genre has adapted more poorly to the eighth generation of consoles and modern gaming tastes.
>>
>>389844958
Fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhyyUiYQolA
>>
>potentially interesting mix of cars, planes and boats but ubisoft will triple-a it to death with dlc and freemium shit
>missed the memo about car crime games/stories being played out to death but has some good looking customisation.
>apart from variable weather i see no reason to spend megabucks on this at launch.
>extremely limited content and appears to be chasing the iracing model without understanding that online racing is a clustetfuck
>looks the most rounded and straightforward but can't shake the memories of the pcars cult and the developers being the biggest fucking divas in the industry.
>>
>>389844287
>ubishit
>EAshit
>microshit
>sonyshit
>kikestartershit
wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>389846661
>15 seconds in
>starts complaining about optional fast travel
Nope
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.