[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: asd.png (183KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
183KB, 540x494px
Discuss this.
>>
Why discuss when all you're looking for is a specific straight answer
>>
Did Destiny 2 not come out on some platform other then Switch? Big gulfs between critic and user scores is usually due to assmad console warriors upset the game didn't come to their chosen system.
>>
>>389844040
>average user's give different scores to games than critics because the game didn't come out on their console

not- Game Journo's are given incentive to give better scores to certain games....
>>
>>389843937
West of Loathing is most likely getting a Switch port.
>>
>>389843937
discuss what?

Destiny 2 looks like the same shitty repetitive game its predecessor was. Enough stupid critics think that kind of stuff is fun though.
>>
Different genres, price points, and expectations. If West of Loathing was a 60$ AAA title made by Bungie I'm pretty sure reviewers would be may more critical of it
>>
>>389843937
Discuss what? That two different games were reviewed differently?
>>
File: reviewers3.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
reviewers3.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>389843937
Any MC post needs to be responded with this and similar webms until you cancer enabling faggots stop the bullshit.
>>
>>389844040
Switch users don't want this shit game.

We have Splatoon.
>>
What are we supposed to discuss? How WoL got a better score than D2? or did you just forget to crop out WoL and we're supposed to discuss the gap between the Metascore and user score?
If its the first one, well Kingdom of loathing had very tight-knit playerbase, and 80% of the time, people who play KoL only plays KoL. When the devs made WoL, they got the best part of Kol, the humor, and they jam-packed that shit into Wol. So, A loyal fanbase + The old playerbase who left, but played KoL for the humor = A good user score. I can't talk about D2, i haven't played that game yet. >im a stupid chink fuck off if i made any mistakes
>>
>>389844423
Nah, Switch users would take any 3rd party garbage at this point. Even Borderlands.
>>
>>389844171
It's because Bungie wanted to make the game more of a loot treadmill so they made armor painting items single use only and force you to farm for them, that's why everybody's shitting on the Metacritic score. Honestly they love grinding for weapons, armor, whatever the fuck that second leveling section is, and other cosmetic options for their characters, but when they make an item people normally just threw away/didn't care about in the last game more valuable people flip out
>>
>>389844361
He wasn't a game reviewer though, his wheelhouse is more the industry itself rather than individual games.
>>
>>389844238
Don't forget it's partly made by Activision. Pay2win, overprized DLCs and other bullshit to empty your pockets. You also have to pay for playstation plus or xbox live.

Companies like Blizzard/Activision and Ubisoft really need to die a slow and painful death.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.