[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, re: [possibly the best turned based RPG of the seventh gen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

File: qEEyq0L.jpg (470KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qEEyq0L.jpg
470KB, 1280x1024px
So, re: [possibly the best turned based RPG of the seventh gen, still disputed]. I'm a bit confused because after it was given out for free, it was made backwards compatible on the XO as a test for multi-disc games.

I attended CES at the beginning of the year and Microsoft was there. I inquired and they told me that Lost Odyssey is possibly getting a re-release both on the XO Scorpio and PS4 Pro.

Could have been bullshit and the backcompat thing makes me thing it probably is, but I'd like to believe.

Nothing mentioned about a PC port though. Doesn't bother me too much but I know some people might be disappointed.

Anyways, if it is announced then I'll be chucking backcompat codes out at random just for people who have never had the chance to play this game because of exclusivity. Could be wrong/dreaming about the re-release, IDK. Maybe in a thousand years.
>>
Cool, I'd like more of you cunts to play it.
>>
>>389842645
>possibly the best turned based RPG of the seventh gen, still disputed
It's not even a RPG you fucking redditor.
>>
>>389842645
>Turn based
I knew pic was not related!
>>
>>389842645
Why is it that 3/4 of the people who played this didn't seem to finish the last disc? I personally didn't because I had other stuff to do and couldn't be fucked beating the part where I had to stop the Metal Gear Rays from reaching the city with the boat and just never got back to it. The short stories were nice and the combat was engaging, it looked great and was generally fun and cool all over but I just never got to the end.
>>
>>389842645

enjoy your boob veins
>>
>>389842934
I see that a lot. I replayed it immediately but a lot of friends kind of made it to near the end of the second disc and just stopped.

Fucking XO community. Everyone I knew back when it came out was absorbed in it for hours.

Damn...every time I think things haven't changed so much, they have.

>>389843064

Please, earn some cash and get a prositute so someone other than your parents and you has touched your reproductive organs at some point your life time.

>>389843083

Nah, and I wasn't going to post it originally. It's just that anyone who has played it ends up saying something like "yeah, that looks WAY more right".

Probably because of NU's score and veering closer towards how Amano imagined Final Fantasy back in the day as opposed to that chibi shit.
>>
>>389843196
Seventh gen. People dumber. Lower attention spans. They want guns and fast travel with as minimal story as possible.

That'd be my guess.

Though that's a hindsight thing. When I had free Gameinformer back in the day, Lost Odyssey was a huge deal. Then it was at the top on Gamespot for a long while.

Then by 2010 or so, it had become more or less what you described. I partially blame the fact that the game was always expensive, used or new, so RPG fans didn't try it out.

That and exclusivity, obviously.
>>
File: 1481787755192.jpg (123KB, 554x555px) Image search: [Google]
1481787755192.jpg
123KB, 554x555px
>>389843453
>Namefag redditor calling other people failures
No wonder you like moviegames "RPGs"
>>
>>389843606
I only got it way the hell after its prime at the end of the 360's lifespan and I still found it impressive as hell. It's got a great opening sequence. It felt exactly like how I thought a contemporary Final Fantasy should be.
>>
>>389843196
I got to disc 4 and got my ass kicked by the giant boss in the abandoned place. I haven't played it since.
>>
>>389843721
>disc 4

what were they thinking?
>>
>>389843196
There's that's fucking dumb point of no return on disc 4 so I backtracked to finish the rest and got bored out of my mind. Never played it after that
>>
>>389842645
why not mention the actual Square game that was made just before FFXIII, The Last Remnant?
It was more of an FF than FFXIII, even though it was a SaGa.
>>
File: 123287-jansen.jpg (115KB, 468x310px) Image search: [Google]
123287-jansen.jpg
115KB, 468x310px
Are you some kinda beast?
>>
>>389842645
OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU.
>>
>>389843881
TLR was nothing like a FF game, it was a semilinear SaGa game under a different title because they wouldn't give Kawazu the budget if he called it a SaGa game.
That's the real gem of the 7nth gen when it comes to turn based RPGs though, too bad most people aren't bright enough to play it.
>>
Lost Odyssey would be a great game if it was actually fun to play. That battle system fucking blows.
>>
I hate how this game and Vesperia is stuck on dude bro last gen console and I would need to buy whole fucking console for these two games
>>
i liked a thousand years of dreams stuff but that's about it.
>>
>>389843718
I remember when I played it that it had monster load times, and it made my 360 sound like a jet engine that was about to explode.
>>
>>389844290
Vesperia is also on PS3.
>>
>>389842645
Blue Dragon was better fuck off
>>
>>389844109
Yet it was more of an FF than FFXIII.
>>
>>389842645
No way they're gonna re-release this one after handing it out for free. They'd be snuffing out their own sales, doubly so
>>
>>389843634
>complaining about namefags in 201-

Oh wait, that's just /v/. You may be able to dig up my /mu/ thread (of which is nothing but normal discourse) that happens to contain photo of myself in my studio.

That's where I get shit done. Not sure if you've ever heard of sound design before. I make you out to be the earbud type.

If it's any consolation, I never called anyone a failure. I just stated what's (I would bet a fucking arm) the truth.
>>
>>389843881
That's my problem with Squareso- Square Enix these days. I have no problem with FF games that change styles, I just don't like it when they do it as a numbered entry.

I'd always preferred the main series to change at a natural pace and consist of a traditional RPG, not an MMO or something.
>>
>>389842645
That would be fucking neat.
>>
>>389844056
>OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU.

Your Japanese is terrible.

>>389844109

Nothing like a game in a series that had made several changes and then partial reversions?

You're entitled to your opinion but I don't think I'll ever enjoy any FF game after VII.

>>389843881

Sorry, overlooked your first part. I ran a few searches for "SaGa" (as I don't browse this boards) and I assume it means some kind of action RPG with remnants of the old systems or something, I don't know.

I liked that game too. Can't say I enjoyed the story or combat as much because to me FF was and should still be turn based. I might be in the minority but that's just me.

I'll take my name off after this post because one or more of you were seemingly given too much Haldol as a child.
>>
>>389844734
lol see you at home honey

>>389844109
I don't think it was so much that people weren't "bright enough to play it". I can kind of equate the approach to Dark Souls. People would talk about how oh-so hard this game that would have been any other in the 90's is the most difficult game they played.

There was a lot of that with TLR. I remember being recommended it but being told how convoluted it was and such.

I think if people had been able to approach it without bias, none of that "too smart for you" shit would have been overplayed.

Still a great game, definitely a gem of that gen. I bounced back and forth between it and LO for quite some time.
>>
>>389846065
>Yet it was more of an FF than FFXIII.
Just because it was turned based doesn't make it a FF game.
TLR has not a single design element from FF games, it's basically SaGa Frontier meets Romancing SaGa 3, but with no playable mechs and only one MC instead of multiple ones.
>>389846936
>Nothing like a game in a series that had made several changes and then partial reversions?
FF has not made several changes until XII, the core mechanics have always been the same, the basic game structure has always been the same up until XV, excluding the two MMOs, though I don't expect someone like you to get it, you don't even know what SaGa is and apparently you can't even use Google as well.

This isn't a place for people like you.
>>
>>389842645
Game needs a PC port better performance and turbo mode

And will be the best jrpg in a long time
>>
>>389847674

I ran a google search. There's about a billion different "SaGa" and I don't have 4chan search recommendations. Barely play many games anymore considering I'd rather spend time working on them. Taking into account that when my friend visited, I had "senpai" integrated into my vocabulary via brute force, I really don't want to stay in the loop.

I concur, this isn't a place for me. You couldn't pay me enough money to post here for a week. There's a reason I left. I drop in every now and then thought to see how much worse it has become and not a whole lot has changed since 2016. I ask a question, anon who could have explained what appears to be a compound word or abbreviation says google. How hospitable. Grow up, man.

Goodnight/morning. I came here to talk about a game, not have some meta-argument.
>>
File: 1475228791368.jpg (31KB, 426x242px) Image search: [Google]
1475228791368.jpg
31KB, 426x242px
>>389849492
>try to pretend you're some sort of exiled oldfag
>doesn't even know what omae wa mou shindeiru is
>reddit spacing
>>
File: lostodyssey.png (575KB, 1289x532px) Image search: [Google]
lostodyssey.png
575KB, 1289x532px
Okay, so this is what I went looking for from January. Since 2015, unless you're above "Industry Affiliate", they don't want you taking pictures at CES. Hence, I took a GoPro and kind of ran. Taken at the Sony area where everything is behind glass so the photos kind of suck. Couldn't get much of the back. MS area had it in a green case (both say Anniversary) and there's a Mistwalker logo at the bottom/top depending on the version, I now believe. XO is more minimal and says something like "Still remember?" while the PS4 version seemed to say something like "Now, for the first..." (couldn't see anything but the logo, which is not on the front).

Would have taken more shots of the XO version but there were employees everywhere there.

So yeah. I don't know. Though if it goes well, I assume possibly Steam port as it was released on a Western console in the first place.
>>
I really wish they'd re relase it with some quality of live improvements from the last 10 years of rpg's.

it had a lot of good things going for it
>>
>>389843196
>Why is it that 3/4 of the people who played this didn't seem to finish the last disc?
Because I bought two copies and I have never been able play Disc 3. Either my copies were shit or my xbox was shit. I wanted to finish the game but I wasn't allowed I guess. That's why I pray for a digital version on a relevant platform.
>>
>>389846936
You're a real dumbfuck if you think that romaji is innacurate, and I'm sorry if you like to pretend having a name on 4chan is anything other than you trying to get attention on a Mongolian fly fishing website.
>>
>>389842645
I've just beaten the first boss and the game doesn't really make that good an impression so far.
>>
File: weans.jpg (81KB, 655x572px) Image search: [Google]
weans.jpg
81KB, 655x572px
>>389849774
The sad part is that:
A. I don't care.
B. You do realise oldfags are like...2010, 2011 at this point? Those credentials can definitely be proven easily. As for the ancientfags, I wouldn't say anything if I were them.

>reddit spacing

Sorry, how did your parents die again?

I'll space however the hell I want to, thanks, and I know what it is. As someone who spent four years in Kobe teaching English, it comes off as really stupid to me when weebs/non-weebs spit out mangled Japanese nonsense.

[though you're entitled to your opinion, faux Pepe]

Image unrelated.
>>
>>389850094
Did you ever try installing it?

Sometimes I had a disc that wouldn't boot but occasionally would install successfully and then all I had to do was have it in the drive.
>>
>>389850248
LO isn't actually good, unfortunately, it only gets praised because barely anyone played it (at least on /v/).
>>
>>389844109
The Last Remnant is kind of an intimidating game to get into and I blame the opening battle for being a really poor impression for new players to go through.
It's not hard but its sure as shit confusing to look at.
"Who are the good guys?
"Which side am i on?"
"Why is everyone randomly placed every where?"
"Which character am I even controller?"
"What the hell is that red and blue bar at the top?"
"What the fuck is Deadlocked? Interception? Is this fucking football or something?
"Why did this blonde fuckboy nuke the bettlefirled?
"Rush is a faggot..."
>>
File: 3.jpg (98KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
98KB, 1024x684px
>>389850145
Again, with the words in the mouth.

The only reason you are upset is because I posted with an anagram name. I could say something rude but I'm sick of passing judgement.

Go outside. Americlaps are waking up, hopefully you have something to do other than vidya. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>389850395
Nah. It would load to the main menu but when I tried to load the game data, it would hang at the loading screen.
I hadn't tried that but its now too late because i barely what has happened. I'd rather start over from the beginning on the PC or PS4
>>
>>389843196
I got to disc 4 and couldn't continue past a certain point because my disc was scratched or something
>>
>>389849492
>There's about a billion different "SaGa"
No, there aren't, if you actually played videogames you'd know that when people talk about SaGa, with capital G, they're referring to the only series known to man that has that capital G, which also comes up in the first page of any Google search, and is also one of Square most known IPs since nearly three decades.
But you're just a redditor in need of attention, you don't even know what an oldfag is, nor have any knowledge of japanese, yet you really try hard to be edgy and cool on one of the worst boards on 4chan, apparently knowing all too well what that will bring to you.
>>389850248
>the game doesn't really make that good an impression so far.
That's because it's mediocre cinematic garbage.
>>
>>389850603
I liked that aspect of to a certain degree though. I just feel they perhaps went a little overboard and thus caused some people to have a hard time explaining it.
>>
>>389844734
>Blue Dragon was better

hope xbonex will have power to run it above 10 fps
>>
>>389847674
Final Fantasy changes with every game.
>>
>>389850932
It really doesn't but whatever you say.
>>
>>389850694
That's too bad.

Well, I started by saying "I don't think I'm supposed to say" which in hindsight, I'm not sure why. Think you'll get a PS4 version either late this year/early next year if what I saw was anything to go by. HOPEFULLY PC too.
>>
>>389843196
I got to disc 3 and it fucking stopped working when playing whit golden boy.
>>
File: 1355923752746.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355923752746.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>Sakaguchi leaves Square and forms his own company Mistwalker
>Makes the best Final Fantasy in a decade and since with Lost Odyssey
>Their last console game was in 2011 and they've made mobileshit ever since

Is this the worst timeline when Sakaguchi of all people is making mobile games?
>>
>>389850843
>hope xbonex will have power to ru
I would say that I would be surprised but then again I was really surprised when I was playing Dark Souls and it ran.

I mean at all.

And Blighttown's FPS was HIGHER somehow. Darkroot's was lower, same with Hellkite Drake. Something about foliage/wings. FPS was never good on the console though so it's like pick your poison.
>>
I doubt they will release this on PS4. Microsoft invested in the game and published it.
>>
>>389851250
All Sakaguchi is good for is making mobile games.
>>
File: 1492983373766.jpg (156KB, 815x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1492983373766.jpg
156KB, 815x1199px
>>389842645
Wrong, you people hype of average shit in a TERRIBLE gen. Time to explain.

>the characters are all endearing and the story is interesting the whole way through

It's generic FF tripe from the beginning to the end, making your party the center of the world and making everything revolving around them
>The music is absolutely fantastic

It's one of Uematsu's weakest works, even he doesn't give a damn about it in his concerts.
>The art direction is captivating

It's generic 80's artsy fantasy on the same vein of stuff like Guin Saga, people only praise it because the characters were designed by Inoue.
>the characters and the world they inhabit are wonderfully realized.

The characters are the same pretentious, flat cliches you can find in games like FF or Tales of, don't kid yourself. The world itself is dead and doesn't have anything interesting going on, especially because the game is linear as fuck. None of the places you visit have any significat lore outside of the main story, they could have made the game a corridor like FFXIII and nothing would have changed because any place you visit is just a proxy for the next piece of the the main quest to come in and flood you with inane dialogues, if you take any location outside of the context of the main quest they're floating islands in a sea of nothing.
>The battle system doesn't break new ground, but it's functional, fun, and always entertaining

If you find a generic, barebones battle system from the 90's fun.
>It's the perfect example of how to make a turn-based JRPG

It's a perfect example of how to make a commercial bomb, which Sakaguchi seems used to. Nobody cares about playing a clone of the same shallow games they played in the 90's, there's a lot of good reasons why LO bombed.
>I've played more JRPGs than any other genre and Lost Odyssey is easily within the top 10.

That tells more about how little you actually played than Lost Odyssey's supposed qualities.
>>
>>389851142
>Think you'll get a PS4 version either late this year/early next year if what I saw was anything to go by. HOPEFULLY PC too.
No fucking way. Microsoft is never letting this go on anything else on than the XO or Win10, both platforms no one cares about
>>
I swear this game only gets praised because it was one of the few console JRPGs to release during last gen. It's mediocre at best.

inb4muh thousand years of dream feels
>>
File: 1491169261981.jpg (16KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491169261981.jpg
16KB, 267x200px
>>389851369
>tfw one of your old posts becomes a pasta
I didn't use that spacing though.
>>
File: is it a thumbnail.jpg (3KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
is it a thumbnail.jpg
3KB, 99x94px
>>389850286
>2010, 2011
>oldfag
>>
Based SaGa-kun BTFOing newfags and Redditors
>>
>>389851369
>Wolf Guy manga
You just reminded me of that superior fap material.
>>
>>389851729
Kind of sad he never once got to fuck that hot teacher before she was raped for 60 chapters
>>
File: 72208101200_42e8c371_es.jpg (116KB, 550x536px) Image search: [Google]
72208101200_42e8c371_es.jpg
116KB, 550x536px
>>>389851369

oh ok
cool
>>
>>389851539

So then now, space ranger, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>389846483
I actually agree with you but seriously namefagging on 4chan is fucking pathetic friend.
>>
Okay guise, it has been a fun thread but I have to leave now. My black boyfriend just came over to get his dick sucked. We met in a bareback darkroom where he gave me aids, it was super romantic.
>>
>>389851906
Whose fault is it to reject a hot teacher with humongous jugs begging for Lycanthrope dick? Anyway that gangbang part is really great.
>>
>>389843606
It's not that people are dumber, but that the market is bigger and contains people with different tastes. Games have had to adjust in response because, at the end of the day, it's a business.

Really, I sort of avoided the game after watching a friend play it.
>>
You know how Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey kinda used the same menus, turnbased system etc and they just changed the art, there was supposed to be another game after Lost Odyssey doing the same thing. It was called Cry On I think, but after poor sales of LO it was cancelled.
>>
>>389851334
And I don't think they'll be holding on to it much longer for reasons that currently make no sense to me.

Besides money.

>>389851661

Isn't it funny how you're the only one(s) crying for attention?

Squaresoft, formerly known as. The only time I respected them. If it has anything to do with the series they were involved with, it was past that point.

>>389850932

I'm not sure it's every game or that there's a pattern but yeah, it's definitely changed/reverted/changed again over the years. I mean hell, I try looking at FFXIV, I see the blandest thing I've ever seen. FFXV...I don't even know what I'm looking at except a bunch of characters that have been imported from one of the worst hair salons ever/Hot Topic to a generic world.
>>
>>389852093
I can't concur with you. Namefagging is a great way to piss off people who shouldn't be here in the first place and is also second nature depending on the boards you browse.

I seldom browse /v/ because a bunch of you would get angry over something so minute as putting something in the name slot. It's almost like when you don't vote. I could vote for one side and have no name, or I could go to the other end and have a trip. Instead, I hover around the middle.

Why?

Why not? It's not like anyone has real conversations here anyways. A thread is always derailed who has forgotten to take their dick out of the onahole.
>>
>>389852143
Yup. Seeya guys later! Gotta go clean the cum off my face.

Or maybe I'll play Lost Odyssey and escape from neoteny since I've had my fill (of cum, of course!)
>>
>>389853182
We have plenty of conversation here and I have had plenty of good conversations in the past.
The point is: if you got a name/trip attached to your post people will ignore its content and focus on your name instead, attacking you because of it because it is against custom.
If you want to have a conversation you should post anonymously like everyone else.
>>
>>389850603
>"Rush is a faggot..."
What? The first 10 minutes just make him out to be confused and naive.
>>
File: 1502171785989.png (177KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502171785989.png
177KB, 872x632px
>>389853182
>a great way to piss off people who shouldn't be here in the first place
Such as yourself, evidently.
If I were you though, I'd really stop because you gave more than enough info to become ManlyTears 2.0 at this point.
I don't personally give a damn about some attentionwhore on the internet, but there's a lot of people on /v/ who have nothing better to do with their time than ruining somebody else's life, and you're making it very easy to do so.
>It's not like anyone has real conversations here anyways
>Make a thread to talk about a game while being a total asshat
>Get butthurt when people point out how much of a faggot you are
>Haha, it's not like we could have a good thread guize, I was only pretending to be retarded
And seems like you also have little to do with your own life.
Funny how you think you're acting like the cool guy taking a jab at other anonymous posters on this board while looking like a complete imbecile to anyone else.
Let me remind you once again that if you're posting on 4chan you're a nobody just like everyone else, putting on a name only makes it worse.
Oh, and actually try to spellcheck your own posts or take that dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>389851369
you just reminded me of the rape in that manga
>>
File: rottyrun.gif (2MB, 499x437px) Image search: [Google]
rottyrun.gif
2MB, 499x437px
>>389853461
If by conversation you mean displaying social skills belonging to inept charter school principles and repeating the word cuck at least four years late (and I will be honest and give the benefit of the doubt as I have not been here in a while) then I'll pass, for the same reason I'll pass talking most places on the internet.

Frankly, I don't give a shit about custom. if I did, I'd post in /jp/. The rare ocassion I am here, I post in boards where nobody cares or tends to say anything so pathetic to the extent I don't know whether to feel pity or not like here. I just ignore it and move on until the thread is full of shit and then if there's something that was funny or of note, maybe I'll save it, but I get very little in /v/ these days.

So really, between people posting on my behalf so frequently back in like 2010-2014 and having little in common with /v/ for at least a decade, combined not posting on 4chan often much anymore, I tend to stick around /lit/ and /mu/ where literally no one has said anything the last five times I posted on either board.

TL;DR, in a manner I don't like to use:

>don't care anymore

Though that's nothing against you anon. Never was.

I'm done printing/sorting my digipack gatefolds so I'm going to take off and maybe finish all those Shantae games I didn't even know about because I'd only ever played the Game Boy game and didn't know she'd because such a huge brownfu.

Take it easy.
>>
>>389842645
>XII
>not XI
>>
>>389856179
Might want to check your math there buddy.

Otherwise honestly X could work for me. I haven't cared since then about FF. I, III, IV, V and VI I will always enjoy but I detest any and all remakes.
>>
>>389856369
>implying an MMO could pass as a mainline FF game
>>
>>389856019
>Frankly, I don't give a shit about custom.
And that's why your threads don't work out and you have a bad time.
If you made an honest attempt you could have a good conversation. The echo always comes back at you in the same manner as you made the call. If you approach the board with hostility, and disregard for local custom is nothing but that, it answers you with hostility. Certainly, there will always be a modicum of trolling and shitposting, which is the minor cost of having a board where anything can be freely discussed, but once you learn to filter that noise you can have a good time here.

In any case, I won't keep. Enjoy your games, Anon.
>>
>>389856658
My thread has worked out in exactly the manner in which I wanted it to and as such I was able to kill time/get a few more screencaps of preciously palpable irony (smug prick who is still upset I used a name that probably has nothing to do above) while reinstalling an old game and getting work done.

Should be fine for everyone as like I said; I only stop by /v/ once in a blue moon, because I made so many honest attempts before and after the overexposure caused by the Skype/Mum/Discord group of friends who dragged me into this site in the first place and trust me when I say that it is really all the product of the large number of people who cannot discern objectivity from subjectivity.

If it works for you, by all means, enjoy it anon.

Thanks for providing a good example of a discussion (not so much about the topic, but still a discussion in /v/).

Later. I'll be back in 100, when the future sound is finally WE HAVE EXPLOSIVE.
>>
>>389856576

No, I mean you could cut it off after 9. I didn't care for 10. That could have been LO +tons of extra development time.

Gotta go though so discuss it with somebody who has played any of the games past IX to completion.
>>
it's boring because the combat is so easy

literally only first two bosses require any thinking
>>
>>389844734

Blue Dragon was shit.

>Terrible story that doesn't get going for like 50 fucking hours
>Brain dead combat
>Boring world and artstyle
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.