[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games with extremely bland and uninteresting characters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: qpY0pNi.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qpY0pNi.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
Pic related literally just fap bait, not sure how anyone can pick her over Yennifer who at least ha a personality.
>>
Triss has personality though. She's a lying deceptive cunt who has a daddy complex for Geralt all the while treating him patronizingly as if he was her son. I bet she's really fucked in the head and extremely dirty in bed.
>>
Yennifer no one picked you its been years now it's time to stop posting.
>>
File: 1504896428877.jpg (26KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504896428877.jpg
26KB, 269x300px
>>389841236
Can't argue desu
>>
>>389840212

haha muhfugga she don dip da fuggin dip da dey doop da dip dey doo da muhfuggin hoes when they doop da dippy da dey da woah dey fuggin bitches
>>
>>389841359
This is unironically the least retarded post in this thread.
>>
>>389841431
Spot the trissfag.
>>
Triss was the best thing about the game. Fuck Yennifer.
>>
>It's a not even subtle Triss vs. Yenn episode

Fuck you OP.
>>
File: NU-CDPR.jpg (2MB, 1996x1792px) Image search: [Google]
NU-CDPR.jpg
2MB, 1996x1792px
>>389841236
Triss is barely a character. In each game she is completely different and in W3 she's the most bland and boring she has ever been.
But well. What else can you expect from nu-CDPR?
Writers are no more guys working on first two games. They are now women and cheap hacks.
>>
>>389840212
>my wife's daughter
>>
I really regret picking Yen honestly. She does the whole arguing thing with Geralt that my parents always did. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>389840212
>Yennifer
>>
File: 1467039499130.jpg (144KB, 972x454px) Image search: [Google]
1467039499130.jpg
144KB, 972x454px
It's worth picking Triss just to get this scene with Yen
>>
>>389842514
Those cons are present in literally any job you take in Poland. Even if they left because of that, they most likely didn't find anything better.
>>
Witcher 3 sucks! Buy Fallout 4, it's much better. Skyrim has more players! Somebody has already posted my picture here >>389842514 keep it up fellow Reddit users! Together we can make /v/ hate Witcher 3 and get Bethesda back on top! We'll make /v/ pay for making Todd memes!
>>
>>389843186
This. I highly doubt the low salary even for poland part too. I doubt they would have that many employees if that were the case. It's not like you're forced to work there, the terms are laid out on the table before they hire you.
>>
File: thebull94.png (202KB, 1241x832px) Image search: [Google]
thebull94.png
202KB, 1241x832px
HASHAhAhAHAhA. TheBull94 got banned on CDPR so he's coming to /v/ and Reddit to cry. LMAO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.