[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of the nu-Tomb Raider games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What do we think of the nu-Tomb Raider games?
>>
Vanilla reboot Lara is by far the best Lara.
>>
unironically favoring nu-Lara to the original, including their respective gameplay styles, is a solid litmus test for determining retardation
>>
>Tell me what to think about that game
>>
>>389838867
First day here?
>>
File: 1496587242574.png (2MB, 1280x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1496587242574.png
2MB, 1280x1503px
>>389838182
NuLara belongs to rape dungeons rather than tombs.
>>
>>389838182
>nu
can we word filter this word already?
>>
File: lara qts.jpg (550KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lara qts.jpg
550KB, 2048x1152px
Boring games.

Hot as fuck Lara.
>>
horse
>>
>>389839250
Built for sloppy BJs.
>>
>>389838182
Absolutely atrocious story, characters, puzzles and dialogue.
Gameplay is passable.
Forcing the "survival" aspect past the first game was a mistake.
The set-piece and shit breaking crap is so fucking bad and poorly handled that it becomes a joke.

They're basically bad Uncharted games.
>>
i disliked the fact that in every cutscene in the first reboot game she was acting like a scared little girl while in the game she was tearing full grown men apart like some kind of monster.
>>
>>389838182
Absolute trash.

Even as a copy of Uncharted it completely fails.
>>
>>389839490
Yeah, ludonarrative dissonance
>>
I'm going to go against the grain here and admit that I think the two new games are both really solid. The story of the second was pretty bad but the stealth/combat and "autoplatforming" had a high level of polish.

I think Rise of the Tomb Raider is more fun than Uncharted 4 but I hope they can write a better story for the next one.
>>
>>389839539
YAAASSS SLAYYYY QUEENNNNNN
>>
>>389838182
Tits not big enough and no skimpy outfits.
>>
>>389838182
I love them, 2013 is a bit barebones but setting makes up for it.
Most important thing about these games is locations, and they are very well done, plot itself is irrelevant just give me temples and libraries and iceberg cities to explore with relics and texts.
>>
>>389839886
kys
>>
>>389838182
The ending for ROTR was dumb.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.