[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dex: the boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Pontiff_Sulyvahn_-_01.png (1MB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pontiff_Sulyvahn_-_01.png
1MB, 720x1080px
Dex: the boss
>>
>>389834619
>dude, we need a strong boss for once
>alright, what shall we give him?
>just give him everything lol
>>
>>389834619
coolest boss, coolest theme, coolest edge lord
>>
*masturbates to invisible hitboxes and untelegraphed moves*
>>
>>389835051
>Ponty
>stronk
Pick one. My fight with him ended in about 8 seconds.

>Ponty's opening lunge
>parry & riposte
>Ponty gets up and attacks
>parry & riposte
>Ponty gets up
>slash him twice
>Ponty is kill
>>
>>389834619
Could this be..?
>>
>>389835973
This. I killed him with my monitor turned off. So easy man. I played this entire game with one foot. Get well fags lmao xD
>>
i beat almost all souls bosses easily. pontiff and champion gundyr was hardest bosses for me. and i fucking parry a lot while playing normally. i think i am a weird disgrace
>>
File: 1499511275598.png (149KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499511275598.png
149KB, 465x350px
>>389836029
>>
>>389834619
>variably fucklong charging attacks with sudden 1frame snaps to actual hit massive tracking reach
Dark Souls 3's gameplay is the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>389835973
What has strong to do with anything, you huge turd? He simply has way too many tools to be considered to be a good boss, he can do anything but not anything right. You soulsfags jump to HARD at any given point, you pathetic faggots.
>>
>>389836248
... You sound like a Mobafaggot.

How does he have "Too many tools"
>>
>>389836094
Champion was too easy, he should've had somewhere between 50 and 100% more HP.

Pontiff is a good boss, but as always, parrying fuck with any sort of difficulty in the souls games.

I never parry, it'd make everything too easy.
>>
>>389836132
Agreed, Pontiff was the boss fight I hated the most in Dark Souls 3 because of his extended combos and weightless animations designed purely to be hard to read

>>389836094
Champion Gundyr on the other hand was really fun and satisfying when I got him down
>>
>>389834619
first souls game i ever played, killed him first try (barely). stop crying and roll more.
>>
>>389836248
>way too many tools
Just git gud you fag, attack timing is the only tricky part. If you can't spot an opening / parry, you deserve to suffer.
>>
>>389834619
Just threw chaos bed vestiges at him until i beat the game
>>
He can't do shit against magic build and he takes a fuckton of damage. First try.

With melee it took me a while though, I'll give him that
>>
>>389837462
>He can't do shit against magic build and he takes a fuckton of damage

This applies to the vast majority of bosses throughout the series.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.