[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170910_025320.jpg (2MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_025320.jpg
2MB, 1920x1440px
Hey /v/. I don't speak Chinese, and I don't think any of you do either, but I am gonna ask anyway.

What is this game? I went to the site, and it's still really unclear. By "Online" I am assuming it is an MMO, but no clue.
>>
How do you say "A" in Chinese? It's for a controller button
>>
>>389834606
Art is neat looking, but can't help you OP.
>>
Bump. Pls help.

>>389834740
I think it's "Ah" like in C-ah-ina
>>
>>389834606
I tried to reverse image search and use the Google Translate app and I got nothing. Good luck.
>>
googled its title
this game? maybe
https://zu.chinesegamer.net/
>>
>>389835932
"Shushan Online"? Or maybe it's "Zu Mountain Online", as in Zu: Warriors from the Magic Mountain.
>>
>>389834606
Take it to /r/, man. Wrong board.
>>
>>389836016
The characters on OP's pic isn't 蜀山缥缈录
though.
>>
>>389835932
why is there charizard?
>>
It's an ancient turn based RPG MMORPG based on an ancient DOS game called 新蜀山劍俠, a sequel was released under the name Zodiac Online, which was pretty much the same game but with better graphics and a few fixes in the general gameplay.

Was shut down a few years ago because it generally couldn't fight Wonderland Online head to head and had it's population drop like a rock, the original one in China still runs though.
Not sure what the name is other than in chinese which is 新蜀山劍俠Online
>>
File: 2017-09-10_14-06-15.png (2MB, 963x701px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-10_14-06-15.png
2MB, 963x701px
>>389837748
Here's what you'd expect to be seeing most of the time in terms of combat from an 新蜀山劍俠Online idol trailer video, you party up with some dimwitted motherfuckers and slay monsters for hours on end for the extreme grind of random loot and EXP.

Combat animations are clunky, bad, and spells are mostly super saiyan shit that explode the enemy or summon .jpg dragons.
>>
>>389834606
I speak Chinese
>>
>>389838531
By the way it seems like an online based on Legend of zu mountain
>>
Most Chinese MMO are trash. Imagine there was a time people pump out hundreds or thousands of MMOs a year and most of them are grinding games with lot of microtranscation.

Players would shove them into their mouths for first few months and infest it with bots. Publishers and players will abandon the game very soon after mismanagement and the whole cycle just start again.

I won't recommend it unless you are very into wuxia but you should try the earlier games before the MMO era, most of the wuxia games nowadays are just a shade of its former glory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.