[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much better was the channel without matt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

how much better was the channel without matt?
>>
What, the fucking 2 weeks or whatever the fuck when he was on break? I mean the podcast was great but they didn't even get through a full playthrough before he came back. It was pretty good though.
>>
The Policenauts LP is gold.

And every podcast that is Woolie+Pat only are the best podcasts (especially the recent HedgePreg one)
>>
>>389831208
People still watch their stale content? I mean, I guess it's consistent but nothing's changed.
>>
how much better would /v/ be without e-celeb faggot posting?
>>
Is anyone going to post a a SBFP thread that isn't just an excuse to bitch about Matt?
>>
Say what you will about Matt, the best lps are still Matt + Pat.
>>
>>389831597
Go to bed Matt.
>>
idk, OP, how good would life be if you didn't have a narcissistic manchild who's shitfaced 90% of the time he's awake and hungover the other 10%? would life be good if you didn't have to listen to the same drunken rambling and hungover whining and bitching every day he's there?

cause let me tell you, it was pretty good

>>389831597
there will never not be a pseudo-SBFP thread made just to bitch about Matt, and it should stay that way
>>
File: 1500084293506.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500084293506.png
26KB, 500x500px
just a friendly reminder
>>
Interestingly, Matt's solo content on his own channel is highly watchable. While he's become intolerable on SBFP
>>
>>389831737
I tried to watch him play Wet and boy do I not agree with you.
>>
It was funnier when Matt pretended to be stupid, compared to now when he pretends to be smart
>>
Woolie seemingly got more impatient in Policenauts for some reason
>>
>>389831580
We get it. reeee /v/ was better back in my day when no eCelebs. Delete this
>>
>>389832156
Molestation makes him uncomfortable.
>>
>>389831597
Matt is terrible at video games and terrible at commentary, so no
>>
>>389831597
What else is there to say? He sucks.
>>
>>389832302
It's just the level of obsession.
Every fucking thread, they never talk about the latest LP, or comments, it's always just bitching about Matt.

If you hate him so much why do you still watch content with him in it? Just fuck off already.
>>
>>389832415
It's a busy board. This obsession thing you're seeing isn't there. A lot of people think he sucks. Don't like it? Don't have to come here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.