[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What racing games have you been playing, lately, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

What racing games have you been playing, lately, /v/?
>>
File: 1502915526466.jpg (63KB, 880x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502915526466.jpg
63KB, 880x1080px
Recently got into league. Dusk is really good, the first episode came out a few weeks ago. Other than that I've just been playing games on emulators. Ratchet and clank: going commando, Mario 64, and donkey Kong country mainly.
>>
>>389818215
Which of those are "racing" games?
>>
>>389818481
Fuck man my bad. I've been drinking. Free bumps I guess. To be honest the speeder race things in going commando aren't bad. Semi challenging at first.
>>
been getting back into ballisticng
>>
>>389817983
Hydro Thunder Hurricane has some of the best water effects I've ever seen.
>>
>>389817983
I never understood the appeal of racing games.

only ones I ever like were burnout revenge, motorstorm, and SW1: racer.

Racing games usually fuck with my eyes too because of the lack of real depth perception, I just see everything ahead as a 2d image instead of a 3d plane, no matter how good the graphics are.
>>
File: dirt_rally.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dirt_rally.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>I never understood the appeal of racing games.
Something about experiencing beauty and calmness as a result of your persistence and skill
>>
>>389819229

really got to try VR driving with a wheel and good pedal in Asseto Corsa

First person driving in VR is really something special.
>>
>>389819229
Try in VR then, Dirt Rally works really well with it.
>>
I really want to get FH2 for xbox 360, I know about the bad graphics, some cars are missing and no weather, but for some reason I enjoy playing the last gen version of a game, like MGS: TPP on 360
>>
>>389822127
I played through it before getting an xbone, its impressive how much they managed to cram in considering the massive hardware difference between the two. Also there is an easy infinite money glitch if you want to mess around with whatever cars you want.

Either don't connect to the internet or uninstall the patch then disconnect. Then make sure you have less money than it costs to fast travel and then use it to travel anywhere. Your money will then be 999,999,999. There are youtube vids on how to do it.

https://youtu.be/K3JU42Nz4Bg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.