[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

what went wrong?
>>
>>389816606
t i g h t

c u n n y .
>>
Nothing. It was great
>>
>>389816728
gb2/tv/
>>
>>389816606
nothing, the best of the trilogy
>>
>>389816771
I keep hearing that about /tv/. What gives?
>>
>>389816606
There's no sequel, oh and Yumi/Sayaka posters every AE thread
>>
>>389816606
Nothing. Neck yourself.
>>
>>389817024
Shut the fuck up. Post cunny.
>>
File: 1492810347637.jpg (17KB, 351x344px) Image search: [Google]
1492810347637.jpg
17KB, 351x344px
True final boss was a letdown. I recently went back and finished the playthrough I started when I first got the game during its release, and I was thinking "Hey, I think I've gotten to the halfway poi-"

...and then the battle just ended, Specter was caught, and that was that. No giant mechs or anything.
>>
>>389817106
kill yourself pedo
>>
>>389817252
I'm not. I just like the art design.
>>
>>389817181
It was still pretty fun though, the true final specter fight in 2 is still the hardest out of all of them
>>
>>389816845
loadsapedos
>>
>>389816606
It never got a sequel
>>
>>389817340
True, I liked how difficult 2's final fight was though, as it really forced you to pay attention to the attack pattern.

Also I felt that the morphs in 3 made a lot of things cheap, but it enabled some creative level design and it's not like they were mandatory aside from a few sections. Going back and finding the secret rooms was pretty fun too.
>>
Anyone here play Pumped and Primed? I really enjoyed the live action cutscenes. Apparently there's also a PSVita title called Ape Quest? I'd love to play that but it's not enough of a reason to get a Vita...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN975oe7iKQ
>>
>>389817821
Ape Quest is playable on a PS3/PSP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.