[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The consensus here is that this is the greatest game ever made.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Deluxe_package.jpg (17KB, 332x218px) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package.jpg
17KB, 332x218px
The consensus here is that this is the greatest game ever made.
>>
>>389814673
not the greatest game, just the greatest mother
>>
that's not solitaire
>>
File: 1409672464521.png (186KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1409672464521.png
186KB, 400x396px
>you will never play mother 3 for the first time
>you'll never shitpost on starmen.net being hyped as fuck for the translation
>you'll never experience the magic of this game for the first time again

If there was one game I could play before death, it'd be this fucking masterpiece.
>>
File: planescape torment soul reaver.jpg (40KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
planescape torment soul reaver.jpg
40KB, 594x334px
>>389814673
>greatest game that noone fucking played

try these games instead
>>
>>389814673

I got heavy depression from this game and tried to hang myself (rope got loose when I was convulsing) after finishing this game. The fact that there will never be another Mother game is absolutely saddening.
>>
>>389814673
I've only ever played Earthbound and it wasn't even that good.
>>
File: jeff andonuts.png (768KB, 724x1199px) Image search: [Google]
jeff andonuts.png
768KB, 724x1199px
>>389814673
i like 2 better
>>
>>389815429
i can never decide which one i like more
i think they're both masterpieces
>>
>>389815496
good taste
>>
No but the most well written
>>
I've legit never played Mother 1 or 2. I picked up 3 because I heard it had a timed hit battle system. Overall, I thought it was okay. I did enjoy the timed hit system and how it was based off the background music, especially when the beat slows up and down. The game tries to draw up sympathy for the Mom and brother, but they have almost no screentime so I'm not sure why I should care about them. Would you cry if you read the obituaries or what? Besides that, I liked the other characters. I wish Flint had more screentime, but I thought he was pretty cool.

And then there's the whole egg plot. It really has nothing to do with anything. It might as well not be there at all. Everyone goes after the egg, it gets stashed away and lost, and everyone just forgets about it (ironic). And then people remember about the needles which are the things that ACTUALLY matter. I'm not even sure why the egg needs to exist within its own universe, not just on story importance level. If everyone had their minds wiped for a reason, why would they have the egg at all? Especially when Leder exists.

Putting aside the McGuffin plot, I think it's an alright game. The game isn't very challenging except that out of nowhere boss in the attic that fucks your shit up since it comes out of nowhere. I probably wouldn't play it again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.