[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's okay when Japan does it...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Bolson.png (322KB, 376x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bolson.png
322KB, 376x396px
It's okay when Japan does it...
>>
Do what exactly?
>>
>>389811520
I think it's all the pink shit he's wearing. Do many western games even have characters that wear Pink?
>>
>>389811643
I wear pink. Have something to say about it, you fruit?
>>
>>389811643
I think you're right, I don't think I've even seen the color pink in a western video game
>>
>>389811814
Can i suck your pepe
>>
white frogposting cuckbois have an affinity for the motherland of their hentai animes

tell me something i don't know
>>
File: Golden+Husbando.jpg (3MB, 4320x2430px) Image search: [Google]
Golden+Husbando.jpg
3MB, 4320x2430px
>>389810926
I love Kass!
>>
>>389812174
1+1=2
>>
>>389810926
>gameplay is good
>one of the characters is Pete Burns levels of flamboyant
>highly praised game
It's almost like, as long as the game quality is high, you can get away with a lot of shit you wouldn't have otherwise
>>
>>389810926
Gay and crossdressing characters are used as jokes in Japan.
>>
Isn't he married to the qt girl in the dress shop?
>>
File: video games.jpg (57KB, 361x359px) Image search: [Google]
video games.jpg
57KB, 361x359px
>>389810926
>Owns his own successful business
>Takes pity on you since he knows what it's like to be poor
>Interested in rebuilding his country, isn't content with sitting in his little village or wandering aimlessly like his kinsmen
>Is in one of the manliest professions that doesn't require you to kill someone

It's okay since he's a cool guy and it doesn't define his character
>>
>>389810926
This guy was hilarious and great though.
>>
>>389811520
Tumblr nose
>>
>>389812668
His coworker who helps build your house up is the one dating the dress shop girl.
>>
>>389810926

Make a side character a flaming homosexuals? yes, as far as I am aware they don't have a huge group of women on social media who scream for gay representation in everything.

If they have a gay character it's just a gay character, not something they put it to virtue signal.
>>
>>389812017
this
>>
>>389812668
No, she's single and is the clerk of her father's shop. Her father is the big guy who runs around the Hateno entrance.
>>
SHA-DING!
>>
>>389812508
e's a complete bro. The fact that he's even wearing a flamingo swan lake outfit is irrelevant because his personality is that of one of the most noble, courageous, honorable, and loyal characters.
>>
Shouldn't you post this?
>>
>>389811814
Bitch I'm literally wearing pink right now
>>
>>389813214
you're just a parody at this point
>>
Op here. First playthrough. Was the house worth it or should I have gone with the stealth suit?
>>
>>389813570
Not who you're replying to. Everyone is a parody at this point.
>>
>>389812508
>in Japan
Bugs bunny has been doing it for 75 years
>>
>>389813650
It's expensive early, but it's nice to get those weapon mounts before completing the Divine Beasts so you have somewhere to put the champion weapons without wasting item slots.

Stealth suit is worthless if you have the DLC since Majora's Mask makes enemies nonhostile. If you don't habe the DLC, it's worth it. The only other use for it is the trial where you have to follow that one Korok though.
>>
>>389810926
Shut up and do the dance.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.