[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did buy her game, right anon-kun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_0931.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
You did buy her game, right anon-kun?
>>
>>389802347
Do these games come out like every year? Is this the weeb equivalent of CoD?
>>
I don't buy shit games
>>
>>389802347
I would if I knew Japanese or had the patience to learn it.
>>
>>389802428
They reuse almost all the assets from one game to the next, including dungeons.

Compile Heart are the pinnacle of low-effort trash
>>
>>389802428
>Is this the weeb equivalent of CoD?
No. CoD has production values.
>>
No. I played the first three and it's the same cookie cutter generic game engine I've seen in at least 20 other jrpgs. Do they all just churn out the same shit over and over?
>>
What does Nep cunny taste like?
>>
>>389803775
raspberries
>>
>Idea Factory
>Compile Heart
It's like a goddamn mark of shame
>>
File: 1504989266528.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1504989266528.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
Is this the new Noire thread?
>>
>>389802347
>literally V-II with a separate VR mode
>VR does nothing in the actual game
No thanks
>>
>>389803775
Pudding
>>
>>389802347
I don't know Japanese, anon-kun. If I did, buy it. You can never have too many Neps.
>>
>>389802347
Isn't it the same as VII but with VR?
>>
>>389803834
I would say Trillion but that was made by a branch completely comprised of niggas who left NIS after they decided they were sick of getting dicked.
>>
>>389805726
Kinda. They also changed the combat a bit. And it's been almost 3 years since original VII, so there are some reasons to get it, even though it's almost identical to VII.
>>
>>389802428
No too niche.

MH is the Weeb CoD
>community of pissbabies and tryhards who buy the same shit year after year even though the game is surrounded by competition that makes better games.
>>
>They also changed the combat a bit.
Why would you even list this as a thing, anon.
>>
>>389806506
>competition that makes better games
Like what? Freedom Wars is Vita only, God Eater is kind of... average. Toukiden 2 is fun but it's end game is fucked. And Soul Sacrifice will never get another game.

So what is the competition that makes better games.
Also, unlike call of duty. From each gen adds more gameplay features and changes weapon balancing for better or worse
>>
>>389802347
I'm waiting for it be released in the US since I don't understand moon
>>
>>389802347
>censored ass on the cover
nope
>>
I would never buy a fucking neptunia game because i'm not a retard who hates money
>>
>>389807515
They're pretty fun. Give 'em a shot if you have a chance.
>>
>>389802347
I'll wait until the US version comes out cheaper.

I already have the Platinum on the base PS4 version
>>
>>389807515
No, you just hate fun.
>>
>>389803982
Noire is pure

purely dedicated to my cock
>>
>>389807631
>>389807789
>fun
Haha no. It'd be easier to count the RPGs fourth gen and up that Neptunia ISN'T less complicated than. On a mechanical level it's the most basic you could ever get in an RPG.

People who play these "games" aren't playing them for the gameplay. They're playing them for the cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>389808142
Your 3 inches ain't worth dedicating to anon.
>>
>>389806645
>each gen adds more gameplay features and changes weapon balancing
CoD does that too though
>>
>>389808751
3 and half, jerkface
>>
>>389808863
>CoD does that too though
Every series does that. If we're going to play coy.
>>
>>389808641
Not any of the anons you replied, but there is one thing really wrong with your logic: just because combat is basic, doesn't mean it isn't funny. It's really fast paced, animations look really cool, you can skip everything, even battles, if grinding makes you bored, and it feels impactful for a turn based RPG. It's enough to make me and a lot of others consider it fun. Not deep or anything.
>>
>>389806645
>competition that makes better games
So what game has large monster hunting with slow paced action that has weight to everything you do? This is a serious question as I wouldn't mind playing a MH replacement if one is good enough. I tried RO Ace and the demo of Toukiden. Neither of them feel like they hit the mark.
>>
>>389802347
im not your kun, sempai.
>>
>>389802347
Would it work as an arcade game? These games that came out that i'd want to play but I'd rather them just all be accesible by going to an arcade then setting it up in my house.
>>
>>389809002
>doesn't mean it's fun
It means that it doesn't exhibit the qualities of an RPG that a person is asking for when he asks for an RPG. It's a step so far backward in RPG design that I would expect to find it's systems on first wave SNES RPGs and further-

>for a turn based RPG
What the flying fuck is this supposed to mean.
>>
>>389802347
>buying nu-compile games after they sold off the puyo ip
nepshit was a mistake, prove me wrong
>>
>>389802347
I can't read moon, so no.
>>
>>389809516
You seem to be mistaking what gaming is about. If it's fun, doesn't matter if it's simple. I know lots of JRPGs with complicated mechanics that are boring as hell.

>What the flying fuck is this supposed to mean.
Have you played earlier Final Fantasies, or trails games? You click 2 buttons and the character jumps/moves and attacks the enemies. On the Nep games, you move to the enemy, and start spamming attacks, screen shakes, controller vibrates, etc.
>>
>>389809620
They are fun games, this is already enough to prove you wrong. If you don't like them, just get out of this thread.
>>
>>389809792
>You seem to be mistaking what gaming is about.
You seem to think "fun" is a quantifiable measure of worthiness when it comes to recommendations.

>the earlier final fantasies
How about games that aren't final fantasy or dragon quest. Like, the majority of all turn based RPGs.
>>
>>389802347
No, but I started the rebirth series today. Seems fairly standard old school rpg but with anime girls and memes splashed all over.
>>
>>389803982
I would suck a fart outta that ass
>>
So if this comes to pc its pretty much just gonna be dlc since the base game is 99.9 percent the same shit right?
>>
>>389809965
>You seem to think "fun" is a quantifiable measure of worthiness when it comes to recommendations.
Yeah, I think. If I were to recomend a game to someone, I'd recomend a fun but simple game over a boring but complicated game.

And pick whatever game you like, there is really few turn based RPGs that feels as impactful as Neptunia. If one exists at all. Note that I said turn based.
>>
>>389810183
>note that I said turn based
I am noting that you said turn based, which is why I know you are extremely inexperienced with the genre.

Even if we discounted shit like Valkyrie Profile
There's Wild Arms and Suikoden. If you like grid based movement there's Treasure Hunter G and Arc the lad 1-3. If you want it in 3D there's still Arc the Lad and Xenosaga. If you want flashy speculations to be awed about there's xenogears and Breath of Fire IV. Want your controller to sake? There's Shadow Hearts and Dragon Quarter. Want a simple game but is "fun" there's Okage and Radiata Stories.

Why would you even emphasize "turn based" when there are far more games that handle every single individual system that neptunia does in combination or separately, better. From being "nice to look at" to giving you vibrations to having large and little grindy. Nobody that's versed in this genre would make a statement like that

The fuck, anon?
>>
File: Pointless.webm (790KB, 614x410px) Image search: [Google]
Pointless.webm
790KB, 614x410px
>>389806645
>competition
Like this majestic free to play gem!
>>
>>389810632
This made me laugh more than it should have.
>>
>Buying the same shit
>But worse and with an added VEE ARR
Fucking Christ, Neptunia fags are fucking cucks, VII is still better
>>
File: wow.webm (824KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wow.webm
824KB, 640x360px
>>389810632
Quality! 4 monsters, 4 weapons!
79$ "Thank You For Believing" packs!
>>
>>389810730
But it's been 3 years so it's practically a new game again.
>>
>>389802428
They're re-releasing an existing game adding VR elements.
>>
>>389810487
>which is why I know you are extremely inexperienced with the genre.
I've played JRPGs my entire life anon.
>Even if we discounted shit like Valkyrie Profile
Okay, I'm done. Seems like our opinions are just opposed. I'm not continuing this, cause it's
not going anywhere.

Neptunia just have a simple and funny combat, and it's enough for me and others who like it. And clealy it's not enough to idiots like you who come shit into other peoples threads. But it's better that way.
>>
File: bald man yells at trees.webm (633KB, 386x458px) Image search: [Google]
bald man yells at trees.webm
633KB, 386x458px
>>389810770
Skillful breathtaking combos!
>>
File: wher did clip go.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wher did clip go.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>389810890
Complex weapon design!
>>
>>389810886
>I've played JRPGs my entire life anon.
And yet you mention "turn-based" as if that's supposed to make an emphasis on neptunia combat being good when it's shit and many RPGs have handled that speculation later
And I discounted Valkyrie Profile because the combat system is more action based.

You mentioned Neptunia and doubled down on "fun" being quantifiable for a recommendation but have no reasons to support it being "fun" just that "it is". This type of nonsense is the arguments children use.
>>
>>389802347
Did you get the Oppai Mousepad?
>>
File: amazing.webm (585KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.webm
585KB, 640x360px
>>389811014
Simply wow!
>>
>>389802626
So is the weeb equivalent of Fifa games.
>>
>>389811067
Neptunia just isn't your kind of game. Doesn't make it bad or not funny. You know you are sounding like a stupid autist, right?
>>
>>389811107
What is this thing you keep posting?
>>
File: neps_internally.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neps_internally.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
Fighting and kart games fucking when?
>>
>>389811465
>isn't your kind of game.
It's not many people's kind of games.

>silly ad-hominem
Really? This is the problem with people in this community. You take an criticism to your games as some sort of personal insult.
>>
>>389811559
Dauntless. The only "competition" for Monster Hunter on PC.
>>
How can they get away with reusing almost everything for almost a decade?
>>
>>389811767
>/v/
>community
Fuck off neogaf.
>>
>>389811767
>It's not many people's kind of games.
It's a niche game. Not many people know it to begin with. Most never tried.
>Really? This is the problem with people in this community. You take an criticism to your games as some sort of personal insult.
I'm not taking this personal or anything. You are just basically saying shit like: People aren't allowed to like what I don't, shut up! Or things like: I don't like it, so it's bad! hah.
>>
>>389811630
staying true to it's memetic nature, Neptunia memes the latest and hottest fads
4GO is a ripoff of SAO, just give IF more time and they'll eventually come up with something
>>
>>389811932
>People aren't allowed to like what I don't, shut up!
No. I'm saying this: "this game from an objective viewpoint is subpar but people like it because of the characters"
And you are saying this "even if it's bad, it's fun"

And then you went on a tirade on how it's not actually bad because it's "fun" while never being able to vocalize what makes it fun other than your controller shaking and lights flashing. I still find it funny that
>"you can skip everything, even battles"
is what you used to defend your opinion. The irony is not lost on me.
>>
>>389812213
>from an objective viewpoint
source?
what metrics were used to determine that? other people's tastes?
>>
>>389802347
lol wtf is this shit
>>
>>389812331
Neptuina VIIR

which is Neptuina VII with VR stuff.
>>
>>389812375
people buy this crap? for real?
>>
File: 1504738097465.jpg (1MB, 850x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1504738097465.jpg
1MB, 850x1128px
Who are you going to main in 4GO, anon? Pic is unfortunately not related. ;_;
>>
>>389812213
>And you are saying this "even if it's bad, it's fun"
I never sayed it was bad to begin with. here, let me teach you something. If A->B and B->C, then A->C. Now what do I mean by this: If Neptunia is a funny game, funny games are good(since games are meant to bring fun, funny games are good games), then Neptunia is a good game.
>you can skip everything, even battles"
Not everyone who's into Neptunia like JRPGs. So being able to skip things for those who doesn't like it is good.

And I already said why it's fun. Impactful, cool looking animations, being able to move on the battlefield, and a large character pool to chose from.
>>
>>389811932
Are you fucking new? /v/ shits on literally everything all the time. Your weeb-trash doesn't get a special pass.

If you actually enjoy the games (somehow) you either gotta ignore the people shitting on it, or laugh off the shit-flinging. Taking the criticism so damn personal makes it so damn easy for people (like me) to shit on your garbage series.
>>
>>389812531
as is the case in all Neptunia games ever, pick whoever is also able to transform into an HDD status and somehow be more powerful than the main cast
>>
>>389812423
Why not? From your comment, seems like you never tried. If you like anime and JRPGs, I'd really recommend it for you. If not, it's not your kind of game, so stop shitting about something you don't know about.
>>
File: patetic.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
patetic.png
71KB, 500x324px
>>389809965
>You seem to think "fun" is a quantifiable measure of worthiness when it comes to recommendations.
whats the problem with that? do you really don't understand the very basic concept of "fun"?
>>
>>389812724
The only things you are wrong is that Neptunia is not garbage, they are pretty funny games, and I'm not taking it personal. I'm just bored.
>>
>>389812724
>dude, I'm part of /v/, I'm just staying in-character!
no anon, you aren't representing a community here, you're just just one anon among many others with different tastes.
this board is not a place where everybody behaves in a cult-like hivemind of edgy hatred for everything. there is a reason bait is rightfully called out
>>
>>389812713
>If Neptunia is a funny game, funny games are good(since games are meant to bring fun, funny games are good games), then Neptunia is a good game.

I never thought somebody would try to seriously run this.
Alex is a girl. Alex eat apples. All girls eat apples.
>>
>>389813094
Alex is a girl. Alex eat apples. Girls eat apples. There is no "all". It's a simple implication. Are you dumb?

But anyways, I didn't expect you to get it to begin with.
>>
>the game is bad because X Y Z
>B-B-BUT IT'S FUN!

You guys are only proving that "fun is a buzzword" meme right. You're incapable of legitimately explaining anything so you just throw out a three-letter word and pretend it actually means something. But to be honest this is what I expect from fans of kusoge.
>>
>>389812891
"Fun" is so because of the reasons behind it.

I like Legend of Mana. Why?
Because it's Fun.
What makes it fun?
The crafting system is nice, the pet and golem system gives you a 2nd ally experience that fully caters to you. The skill system is neat and weapon special moves are nice. The magic system is cool and feels unique from all special moves. The ability to choose how you play the game is great, and the ability to co-op makes it fun with others

This is fun being explained.

This is not
I like Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Why?
Because.

Do you understand why the former is worth more than the latter?
>>
>>389812213
>this game from an objective viewpoint is subpar
I can accept that if you were talking about the original trilogy in PS3, but Re:Birth games are objectively average JRPGs, and VII is objectively a good game. Just accept you haven't even played the games you are shitposting about.
>>
How the fuck are you even having fun with this game at all?
>>
>>389812989
>>389813030
>>389813228
And you faggots constantly prove my point.
You aren't going to convince anyone who thinks otherwise that nep games are good, period. Give it up and just fucking stop taking the criticism so damn seriously.

I telling you for your own sake, it's a fruitless endeavor.
>>
>>389811014
"Gunhammer" is fucking retarded
Gunlance is already extremely dumb, but a hammer like that is just fucked
>>
>>389812531
She had two entire games where she was completely OP in comparison to the rest of the cast. There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>389813425
Neither can you give a simgle reason why it isn't. Stop being autistic.
>>
File: nora.gif (891KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
nora.gif
891KB, 499x280px
>>389813445
How about grenade launcher hammer?
>>
>>389811630
Might be better off making a proper musou game
>>
File: 7nqgToD.png (33KB, 588x492px) Image search: [Google]
7nqgToD.png
33KB, 588x492px
>>389813228
>there is no "all"
I don't even know where to begin with you.

Neptunia games is fun
Fun games are good
Neptunia games are good

This does not apply singularly, it applies to all of them. Your example implies that all Neptunia games are good.

And if you didn't mean to imply that, you should have set a DoD. It's ironic that you're making questions to intelligence when you yourself are retarded.
>>
>>389813094
even a 3rd grader can point out to your shit analogy and tell it's wrong thanks to your blatant shoehorning of ALL GIRLS as if the post you're quoting is claiming all games are good for everyone, when he clearly states it from his personal metric of enjoyment tailored to his tastes.
>>389813425
>You aren't going to convince anyone who thinks otherwise that nep games are bad, period. Give it up and just fucking stop taking the counter arguments so damn seriously.
two can play this game, anon
>And you faggots constantly prove my point.
sorry but hysterically repeating "you're proving my point" over and over won't magically make it true.
you're behaving like that kid who goes LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
>>
>>389813425
You just can't seem to understand that there are tons of people who likes the Neptunia games, can you? The first games on PS3 were bad, but the franchise has long since redeemed itself.
>>
>>389813337
>Just accept you haven't even played the games you are shitposting about.
I have the rebirth trilogy on my vita anon.
>>
https://youtu.be/uBI1WElLu_0?t=14m24s

holy fuck blanc is so fucking autistic
>>
>>389813627
There have been countless criticisms of the series that you all continue to ignore given here. Fuck off with that shit.

If you love your damn series so much, discuss it with other people who do and ignore this post and others like it.
>>
>>389813684
There is nothing wrong with what I said. We were talking about the main Neptunia games (remakes and VII), spin-offs and originals aside. If you wanted to add all to your argument, you'd need to say Alex is all girls. Which makes no sense, unless you are retard.
>>
File: MHW gunlance.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MHW gunlance.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>389813445
You have no taste anon.
>>
>>389813803
>look at all those opinions you continue to ignore!
geez, what am I supposed to do with them? treat reviewer #51's words as an objective truth? what about reviewer #43?
also, why are you ignoring all the praises? why are only the negative opinions valid?
>>
>>389813895
>were were talking about multiple games
Multiple games, all of which
Actually I was going to say different, but who am I fooling. VII is "different" VII VR 1,2,3;R are all the exact same shit.

You implied that Neptunia game(s) are fun(ny). And you know what. I don't care about my stupid analogy anymore. I've played into these mental gymnastics long enough.

Neptunia games have many reasons why they are subpar, as listed before. You haven't been able to denounce any of them. What you have said is that they "look appealing, have flashy colors, and the controller shakes". And that's it.
>>
>>389813803
Constant critiscism of the original PS3 games, which not even us fans defend. The remakes on the other hand, are 5/5 on PS store, and 95-96/100 on Steam with over 4.5 Million copies sold worldwide. So, critiscism? I don't think so, besides some retard who never played or already played with a bias that keeps hating on it.
>>
>>389814052
Dude shut up, GL CB and SA are all dumb.
Hammer master race.
>>
File: GL Aerial Fullburst.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GL Aerial Fullburst.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>389814176
I love Hammer and GL. My two main weapons.
Fite me!
>>
>>389814119
>VII is "different" VII VR 1,2,3;R are all the exact same shit.
No, they aren't. And this is proof you are speaking shit without even playing them.
>You implied that Neptunia game(s) are fun(ny)
Yes, the Neptunia games which we were talking about. They are, indeed, all funny. Nothing wrong with my analogy still.

> You haven't been able to denounce any of them.
Your list didn't fool no one. You haven't even played the games, as it's really obvious from your comments.
>>
>>389813793
having and playing are not the same, anon
>>
>>389814058
>>389814140
Fine, since the game must be so popular, tons of people must like it here, so please enjoy your thread filled with in-depth discussion of the Nep series.
>>
>>389814294
>That sharpness loss
>>
File: Dauntless characters.png (1MB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Dauntless characters.png
1MB, 1279x718px
>>389810632
>>389810770
>>389810890
>>389811014
>>389811107
God Dauntless is such fucking trash. At least Capcom stuck a giant fucking boot up their ass with World.
>>
>>389814387
No, that anon really has a point. Why are you still giving only credits to your critiscism, and denying all the praises the game gets? Do you think some people opinion are more important than others, because of their tastes? That only makes you an autist.
>>
>>389814387
>in-depth
even if it isn't, there is no problem with shitty discussions. /v/ doesn't have a cultural requirement for gaming development, balancing and mechanics when you submit a thread or post in it.
the only one treating video games as a high art serious business here is you
>>
File: lol.jpg (371KB, 2000x2118px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
371KB, 2000x2118px
>>389814519
>that fucking hair and face
every
time
>>
>>389810013
I don't think I would
>>
>>389814382
True enough. But I forced my way through these games for the specific purpose of figuring out what the hell it is people see in them.

>>389814319
>No, they aren't.
1 extra character and 4 supports for 2
more moves in V
Stella's dungeon in both
Don't try to play this shit with me, anon.
>>
>>389814519
This is like a Fable F2P game
>>
File: PP.jpg (60KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
PP.jpg
60KB, 960x544px
Threadly reminder that PP being shit its all Blanc fault
>>
>>389814790
If you forced your way through, it's obviosly not a game for you. Just accept it. Not everyone will like the same games.

And there's more differences on the ReBirth games than you think. The combat is the same, with some tweaks (VII combat is way different though, and so is VIIR combat way different from VII). But Trails games also do it. Tales games also do it. Star Ocean also did it, though not exactly turn based. They may be the same combat wise, but are vastly different storywise, and kinda different musicwise, etc.
>>
>>389814790
>I forced my way through these games for the specific purpose of figuring out what the hell it is people see in them.
sounds like a gay dude forcibly fucking a woman to see what heteros are so up in a fuss over their preference
you don't get it because it's not for you, not every product on the market is made for literally every demographic. you don't see obese people complaining that Burger King doesn't make diet sandwiches.
>>
File: 1501998140292.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501998140292.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
This is a monster hunter thread now.
>>
>>389815396
Nice try...
>>
>willingly buying kusoge for weeb brownie points
"HEY GUYS LOOK I'M A WEEB HAHA"
>>
>>389816191
Here, have a (You). I'd feel sad if no one replied to your autisic comment.
>>
>>389816291
but where's your argument?
>>
>>389816337
Here, another (You) for keeping the thread alive :D
>>
File: 1505013159815m.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1505013159815m.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
Can I fuck Vert?
>>
>>389816625
no one likes Vert, so you can have her all for yourself, have fun anon.
>>
>>389816625
Beru only likes BBC though
>>
>>389803982
Every thread is the new Noire thread.
>>
>>389803982
Why do you Noire considered the best Nep?
>>
File: Noire 12.jpg (245KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Noire 12.jpg
245KB, 500x500px
>>389817584
She is literally like me, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: 1504422270827.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504422270827.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
What does Blanc's hair smell like?
>>
>>389818001
You'd have to smell her hat for that.
>>
>>389816691
Thanks I will
>>389816956
Liar.
>>
>>389817584
>Why do you Noire considered the best Nep?
...What?
>>
>>389818072
All the girls love big buff chads.
>>
People buy nep games for the same reason people bought nier: they like staring at a fake girls ass while playing the same content over and over again.
>>
>>389819901
*chuckles*
>>
>>389820356
>buttmad weeb with no argument detected
>>
>>389820492
>retarded autist detected
Also, thanks for bumping the thread.
>>
>>389802626
To be quite fair, it seems the newest game, the MMO type game, seems to actually use some really new assets.
>>
>>389820887
It seems like they put more effort into it. And since that game sold well, I hope they keep doing it..
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.