[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crusader Kings II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Does this game have any anime mods to make it look cute?
>>
>>389799851

There is anime portraits. That's about it.
>>
>>389799980
by the way why are the default portraits so hideous? They're static pictures, couldn't they use illustrations?
>>
File: Norse daughter.jpg (11KB, 139x157px) Image search: [Google]
Norse daughter.jpg
11KB, 139x157px
>>389800184
Only good default portrait in the game.
>>
>>389801884
can I put a loli on a throne?
>>
>>389803339
Yeah, though it's hard as shit. You need to have agnatic-cognatic succesion and have no sons or just have cognatic succesion (which is hard) and then have a loli as the heir.
>>
>>389804639
I don't understand this... aren't their female centric religions I can spread?
>>
File: 1504934417093.jpg (22KB, 496x206px) Image search: [Google]
1504934417093.jpg
22KB, 496x206px
>>389805095
Best you can get is absolute cognatic with messalian (the feminist incest religion) or the cathars.

Enatic succession is bugged, even if you mod it in.
>>
>>389804639
I was just thinking of putting some other king's daughter on the throne while I rule as a regent or something, or some shadow ruler behind the scenes, not an heir
>>
>>389804639
and you cant do shit until she hits 16.
>>
>>389805275
you need a perfect storm for that really, it would show their heir as a loli then you plot ot kill and have it actually work. It's possible though.
>>
>>389805885
>you need a perfect storm
what does this mean? I'm totally new to this game.
>>
>>389805978
The succession would have to be agnatic-cognatic which means females can inherit but have less priority than males, so the king would have to have no eligible male heirs. I don't think the AI would ever pick absolute cognatic, which is males and females inherit equally, without a religious reason.
Then a plot to kill the king would need to succeed which is also a chance thing, because the way plots work is you need people to join it to murder someone, then once it reaches 100% it has a high chance to go off. But even if the plot goes off it still has a chance to fail, and you could even be outed as the person trying to kill them.
It's probably not as unlikely as I probably implied but it's still pretty hard to do.
>>
>>389806383
so basically this plays more like an RPG than a strategy game?
>>
>>389807494
In some ways, yeah. Its not a typical 'build units and conquer the world' kind of strategy game.
>>
>>389807494
It's a mix of both. I want to kick the Scottish out of Ireland since a minor lord managed to swipe half the island through intrigue and marriage while the rest of the world was suffering from the Black Death. But the King of Scotland is married to the daughter of the King of England and she's preggers. Does my kind, honest king betray who he is and kill a pregnant woman to realize his dream of a fucking Scot free Ireland or does he do the stupid thing and go to war with two kingdoms? I chose the former. I killed two kings of Scotland in personal combat and through intrigue wiped out the entire house that controlled Scotland, eventually putting one of his descendants on the throne
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.