[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cleric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bad.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>when your class is so bad he can't even one hand his starting weapon
>>
>playing Clerics in non-D&D settings

that was your first mistake
>>
>>389799531
>DaSII
>>
>>389799531
And he has no fucking shoes.
What the fuck is that about?
>>
>>389799531
People only summon healers bro.
>>
>>389799531
Doesn't his cloak boost stats?
>>
>playing fanmade knockoff games and taking them seriously
>>
>Lighting spear was so op that they completely nerfed it to hell and back
>>
Cleric was the best class in Dark Souls 2 until they nerfed Lightning Spear because it was too overpowered.

Cleric is still pretty good though because it starts with healing spells and you barely have any estus for the first few levels. Dark Souls 2 has the strongest miracles of any of the Dark Souls games
>>
>>389799531
>Not starting warrior and converting to cleric

You don't have to upgrade STR and DEX for what, the first 4 bosses? It's great and so is your damage.
>>
>>389801194
Also, ignoring the spells and just looking at ONLY his starting weapon, it's still pretty good.

The reason is because it's a blunt weapon. None of the other classes start with a blunt weapon, and it is by far the best damage type in Dark Souls 2. Pretty much every difficult enemy and hard boss is weak to blunt. You'll be glad to have a free mace when you're fighting pursuer, ruin sentinels, and dragon rider
>>
>>389801424
I mean, there is a free Morning Star in Majula...
>>
>>389800660
>>389801140
I consider DS2 to be the best souls game

dark souls 3 was a mistake
>>
File: 1491939099259.png (9KB, 576x544px) Image search: [Google]
1491939099259.png
9KB, 576x544px
>das2
>>
>>389801657
morning star is statistically worse and has higher stat requirements. It's not a big difference but I think it's noteable that the only class that actually gets a weapon that's better than the morning star is cleric.
>>
>Mace
>Worse than the club, a literal piece of wood

Dark Souls is a strange place
>>
>>389801792
DS2 was the mistake and soiled the series and anything subsequently relateded forever.
Quite a feat to be so shit and polarizing.
These are facts
>>
>>389802350
>tfw might be the only person on this board who likes DS2 and despises DS3
>>
>>389799531
I've never played Soulshit. Why do people hate DaS2 so much compared to the other games? It looks like the same shit but obviously it isn't some way or another.
>>
>>389802339
Probably because it had the better axe moveset
>>389802537
I love 2. And will also probably like it more than 3. They had a chance to incorporate the good aspects of 1 and 2, like less retarded backstabs/ripostes as well as less floaty movement and rolls but they ignored it and copy pasted so much from 1. 2 also being able to invade or get invaded in areas where the boss was already killed as another thing that they just removed for no reason
>>
>>389802639
Im not sure actually

Maybe how it feels different to 1 and 3?

Maybe because of it not being a direct sequel so it doesnt answer MUH LORE

DS3 is overpriced trash

I highly reccomend 1 and 2
>>
>>389801202
Thanks for the idea.

Doing this for my Paladin STR/FTH run
>>
>>389802639
I don't know. I loved both a lot. 2 does feel different from 1 and both games suffered from not being finished the way they were intended, like the second half of 1 and where in 2 it's more sprinkled throughout where areas seem unfinished or unpolished. I remember a thread a while back about the "gutter" or sewer level of 2 was originally going to be much, much larger but got cut, among other things.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.