[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about buying this is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
Thinking about buying this is it worth it?
>>
File: 1503074019939.png (3MB, 1932x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1503074019939.png
3MB, 1932x2456px
It's really good. Enjoy, OP.
>>
it's ok
>>
>>389799092
no trolling pls
>>
I got it in humble, it is really good. Monk is shit.
>>
Its just ok, lots of info dump NPCs but i had fun until i got stuck on a puzzle involving a circle with a rock in the center
>>
File: 1447008537269.jpg (86KB, 576x648px) Image search: [Google]
1447008537269.jpg
86KB, 576x648px
>>389799350
Do not listen to this madman. Monk is excellent.
>Go around punching motherfuckers at the speed of daggers while landing blows as strong as greatswords
>Stunning annoying motherfuckers
>Punch a fat dude so hard he goes flying offscreen and you don't have to worry about him for a while
>Do a sweep kick that creates air shockwaves and damages multiple enemies at once
>Kick-uppercut motherfuckers up the air
>Instantaneously rush to any opponent in the battlefield, punching everyone on his way
>Make two clones of yourself, one made of fire and one made of ice, to deliver triple the barrage of punches
And then you add in the perk that has the chance to blow people into gibs when their heatlh is lower than 25%
God tier
>>
>>389798882
Do you want a game like Baldurs Gate 2 with a pretty unique magic system, stories you can influence with your decisions and get that tabletop roleplaying experience as much as it can be experienced in a single player rpg? Then you need to look elsewhere.

Do you want a game with the polish and depth, both mechanically and story-wise, of a Dragon Age game? Then sure yeah it's the game for you.
>>
>>389798882

most boring Obsidian game I've ever played.

>>389799698

This game is way shittier than Dragon Age bruh.
>>
>>389799698
So there isn't much deph to the story and dialogue options?
>>
>>389798882
on sale only not worth more than $20 imo
>>
its gr8 m8
>>
>>389798882
what the hell happened, people used to love this game on here and suddenly no one can bring it up without an armada of people saying its complete dogshit without ever going into details

i only just beat act 1 and im having a damn good time with it, does it go downhill hard and fast or something
>>
>>389800347
I think Act 2 is definitely the weakest act. Act 3 is really good and the DLCs are arguably even better.

But mine is not a popular opinion. Apparently, the majority of people stop playing at Act 3, for some god forsaken reason.
>>
>>389800347
/v/ likes most games at first and then turns on then for whatever reason.
>>
>>389799698
DA:O is a MUCH better game than PoE though.
>>
>>389798882
It's shit and I like Obsidian games normally.
>>
>>389799092
Wasteland 2 was better than just "ok"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.