[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cake Chambers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: N Y C C.png (953KB, 1006x1603px) Image search: [Google]
N Y C C.png
953KB, 1006x1603px
BUY NYX'S GAME
>>
bought it first day my nibba
post more this nyx
>>
I did and got matched up with Rapha and he raped me.
>>
I want to be Nyx's Quake daddy
>>
Lightning Gun nerf when?
Sorlag Spit nerf when?
Berserk buff when?
Ranger-only mode when?
>>
>>389792693
quake champions has failed but it's clear we need a nyx game
>>
When is id going to realize Quake 1 was the best and make another single player lovecraftian horror FPS?
>>
File: 1504942348406.jpg (567KB, 1596x1773px) Image search: [Google]
1504942348406.jpg
567KB, 1596x1773px
when the fuck is this game supposed to come out?
>>
>>389795480
>implying they could even remotely pull it off and wouldn't miss the entire feel of Q1
>>
>>389795549
When is Slash gonna come out? And by out I mean on, as in 'on my face.'
>>
>Lore is random and not based on Champion you're playing
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>389795235
>Lightning Gun nerf when?

Hopefully not again. It's already weaker than it was in early Beta. I hope they don't listen to people that don't realize there's supposed to be a clear hierarchy of weapon strength in Quake, and that the LG has to be strong

>Sorlag Spit nerf when?

I'm fine with what it does, they should leave it as it is but make the cooldown 45. Nerf Sorlag too much and people will just move to Scalebearer, which has an even more unga panic button that deals way more damage

>Berserk buff when?

It's bad-ish at killing but strong as a movement option. I hope they don't go crazy buffing it, there's already way too much melee killing in this game. They should buff BJ's ability instead

>Ranger-only mode when?

They didn't rule it out, but I wouldn't hold my breath. The champions idea and selling shit for them is their money-making strategy for QC, and they won't do anything that could sabotage that anytime soon. It makes more sense to have every mode be multi-champions and with cosmetics viariety
>>
has the player count break 2k yet
>>
>>389796530
>Nerf Sorlag too much and people will just move to Scalebearer, which has an even more unga panic button that deals way more damage
That's fine, given Scalebearer doesn't have fucking bhopping and air control.
>>
>>389792693

>not Cork Champagne
>>
>>389796689
Like that's the issue with Sorlag. Isn't her max speed like 520? She's roughly as fast as Scalebearer, perhaps a bit slower even, and Clutch is faster than both
>>
>>389796815
Max speed is a lot less relevant than being able to keep that speed around corners, especially with how small most of Q:C's maps are.
>>
File: quake champions sorlag.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
quake champions sorlag.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>389792693
BUY SORLAG'S GAME!
>>
CTF when? Sacrifice sucks.
>>
>>389796689
Scalebearer's ability is infinitely more cancerous than Sorlag's

>F as you're low in HP
>get damage reduction
>do bullrush with hitbox the size of a bus, 100dmg and instant turning
>bullrush can continue if you kill the players you hit, allowing for multikills

It's also a good movement option in addition to a burst of damage

>>389796914
That's not the issue with her, never has been. And any champion with just SJing can also turn corners without much difficulty, you delay the next jump and take a bit of friction, slowing you down for one jump and allowing you to turn. Next jump you're already at max speed if you did it correctly

I was Ranger-only for the longest time and I can move as well as any champions barring possibly Anarki and Slash, and can easily outrun Sorlag
>>
File: 1498691803854.gif (226KB, 290x705px) Image search: [Google]
1498691803854.gif
226KB, 290x705px
can someone rip the voicelines?
>>
>>389797691
plebbit has a guide
>>
>>389795480
But it wasn't doom was better single player
>>
This is the most pathetic marketing ploy I've seen. These Nyx threads are obvious shill posts.
>>
File: 1461989434426.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461989434426.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>389792693
is it about a chamber full of cakes?
>>
>>389798918
Yes. 40 of them, to be exact.
>>
>>389798154
>people want to talk about a game
>hurr SHILL
Stop.
>>
>>389798154
>marketing ploy

Well, it's not working, game has like 2k players if you add Steam and Bethesda Launcher numbers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.