[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just talk about this emotional trainwreck for a minute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0605.png (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.png
85KB, 300x300px
Can we just talk about this emotional trainwreck for a minute?
>>
>>389785737
I played it around the time it came out on android. The story was really simple but for some reason I really enjoyed it. Have they added more story since then with the various console releases? Also have they improved the translation?
>>
>>389786904
OP I thought you wanted to talk about it?
>>
literally what?
>>
>>389789147
Deemo, it's a pretty fun rhythm game with a cute story that originally came out on mobile and was ported to some consoles later on.
>>
>>389786904
They finished the story a while back and there a feels to be had. It ends with the girl returning to the real world but anything else would be spoilers. If you're too lazy to play, look up the cutscenes on youtube.
>>
What's your favorite song? Mine's Moon Without The Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9J86_4Lxo
>>
>>389789961
Alright neat, gotta get back into it then. Is the mobile version the one to go with or is the vita version better?
>>389790076
Really love wings of piano, got me to look at V.K's other works and he's pretty great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMhWCD6u4fA
>>
>>389790323
From memory, the vita version had extra cutscenes that show who the masked lady in the shop was but I'm not sure if they ever added those to the mobile version.
>>
>>389785737
I have never played this game been a fan of M2U for a while and every so often I see this game mentioned. Is it worth the download? My new phone is sorta barren l.
>>
>>389790076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RiT4xPgRZo

Honestly I loved everything by M2U but his collab with Nicode was absolutely perfect.
>>
>>389790708
Definitely worth a try at least. You get a good amount of songs for free but if you want everything, you're going to have to pay for it unfortunately.
>>
>>389790076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMhWCD6u4fA

easily my favorite
>>
>>389790708
It's definitely worth a download, but keep in mind you'll have to pay about $10 for the rest of the game and each set of song afterwards are $3. You can at least preview what the songs are like, but that's about it. At least with the $10 purchase you're guaranteed like 20-25 new songs, it's just a matter of playing through the game 4 times after to unlock everything.
>>
I bought this and felt ripped off because it only came with 2 albums i think, been while since i played it, do i really have to pay more to unlock the rest or i'm retarded and missed something?
>>
>>389791149
Yeah you have to pay more. It sucks and the games from this company are generally very expensive especially by mobile standards but at least they're one of the few devs who actually make quality games for mobile.
>>
>>389791149
You need to grow the sapling to unlock the rest of the story and albums, iirc. Try getting higher scores and playing songs on higher difficulties.
>>
>>389790076
https://youtu.be/8On2lQenMIQ
>>
>>389791149
There are about 20 unlockable songs as you progress through the game. Other than that there are a couple of free bonus songs from the collabs they did.
>>
>>389790974
>it's just a matter of playing through the game 4 times after to unlock everything.
Whaddyamean?
>>
>>389792256
Growing the tree usually requires you to play each song on every difficulty. Not really as bad as it sounds.
>>
>>389792256
The $10 that you spend on the game is basically end-game content, where you have to play through the game again in the same setting that's been slightly altered. Of course, you'll get something at the end of every playthrough and they make it VERY easy to beat the game again, it's just a matter of patience and if you like the songs enough to play them over and over again. Playing through it 4 times just unlocks all the songs that came with the purchase.
>>
>>389790076
It's so sad that a real music like this doesnt have as much popularity as the rubbish on the mainstream media.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.