[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They will never make Dead Space 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: deadspace4.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deadspace4.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
>Make 2 great horror survival/shooter games
>Put too much money into the 3rd one so its impossible for it to be a financial success
>Make it less scary and more about being a shooter
>Kill the franchise
Why?
>>
>>389782384
souless drug fueled animals
enjoy Prey and Alien Isolation
won't have any similarities with the first dead space if they make another
>>
>>389782384
You mean they'll never make a dead space 3 right?
There was only ever the two games
>>
Dead space 3 was a fun generic 3rd person shooter, especially when done c-op
The problem is the first two were more fun and great horror games as well.
>>
>>389782661
>heh heh I'll pretend the game I don't like doesn't exist
People sound like such whiny little faggots when they do this
>>
>>389783561
Wait, are you telling me there actually was a 3rd game?
>Look it up
Oh shit! it's apparently an origin exclusive which is probably why I didn't know
>>
Do you really want them to fuck it up again?
>>
>>389782384
At the time EA was the embodiment of "too big to fail, too stupid to succeed"
>>
desu all of the games are just horror-themed 3rd person shooters. it gets my goat when people say the first 2 were horror but the 3rd isn't, when the basic formula to all of them is get crazy powerful sci-fi guns, get locked into rooms and gun down zombie aliens until you can move on to the next room. it's like saying killing floor is a horror game
>>
>>389782384
Dude I just wanta DOOM Space 4 man.
>Isaac crashes into earth
>nobody is left alive
>finds a way he can destroy the moons for good
>goes through the earth's ruins while the earth is being eaten slaying necros as he makes his way to the end
>finall get to the end and dies destroying the moons
>>
>>389784131
It's action-horror, kinda like how RE4 was. Doesn't make them any less of a great game.
>>
>>389784259
of course, it's great, i just don't like seeing the weird hypocrisy regarding how actiony DS1/2 are vs. DS3.
>>
>>389782384
>Put too much money into the 3rd
They didn't even finish it. It feels completely rushed, they reused a lot of assets and the last episodes are almost empty. Fuck EA.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.