[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: bad redesigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1504936846162.png (341KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1504936846162.png
341KB, 600x376px
ITT: bad redesigns
>>
>>389781550
The redesign is so much better; stay mad faggot
>>
>>389781720
It looks like shit: you know, the stuff that I happen to be very friendly with on this site?
>>
You because your mum is gay
>>
>>389781550
How is this bad?
Went from a trap to a sexy woman.
>>
>>389781550
>Changes the face, something that is barely looked at in a MOBA save for the portrait at the bottom
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE BAD REDESIGN REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>389781720
>>389781896
He's right you faggot, that shit looks retarded only a fucking weeb would like.

In the second image, her head is a tiny little melon in the enormity of that helmet for "lolcute", instead of the claustrophobic feel the other design gave which resembles how a helmet would actually feel and look like on a person's head.

Her head also looks way smaller for the robustness of the body.
>>
>>389782267

She is still not a male.
>>
>>389781550
I like the first one too because it looks more spooky instead of a green barbie doll.
>>
Stop playing Dota, scum.
>>
>>389782267
I'm pretty sure the head is still the same shape. It's just the added shading that made it look smaller.
>>
>>389782481
She is still not a human
>>
If they didn't give her anime eyes, it's wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>389783210
>If they didn't give her anime eyes
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>389783187
Then what is she?:)
https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Phantom_Assassin/Lore

and her body?
>>
>>389781550
>the only acceptable waifu of the game
>bad
>>
>>389784048
Shit waifu. Literally a mindcontrolled puppet she becomes Spectre in the future. Cuck choice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.