[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile or Diablo 3? I already own Diablo 3 just haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: diablo2.jpg (25KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
diablo2.jpg
25KB, 780x488px
Path of Exile or Diablo 3?

I already own Diablo 3 just haven't played much.
>>
Your mom
>>
>>389772813
neither.
>>
>>389772813
Depends what you want.

Diablo 3 is easy fun and really good-looking, but suffers from a lack of meaningful build depth and variety.

PoE on the other hand has a fuckton of depth but it's easy to screw yourself with it if you're not following a guide.
>>
>>389772813
Diablo 3, even though it's worse than Diablo 2.
Path of Exile is a shitty clunky F2P game.
>>
>>389772813
D3 is just mindless you don't have to think at all, just go and kill and get loot, no building or anything. I mean it's good to cure that APRG itch for playthrough but that's really it, PoE has actual building and depth.
>>
>>389773256
This pretty much.

D3 is really fun just to pick up and kill monsters, the combat feels and looks great. PoE has a lot more depth and complexity, but it's rougher around the edges and takes quite a while to learn.
>>
File: Grim Dawn.jpg (158KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Grim Dawn.jpg
158KB, 460x215px
>>389772813
Grim Dawn
>>
>>389773256
>it's easy to screw yourself with it if you're not following a guide.
not if you play on normal
>>
Should I finish D3? The story and environments worth experiencing?
>>
>>389774468
wrong
>>
>>389774603
Story is trash, adventure mode and rifts are what it's about.
>>
>>389772813
Both are alright. If you fuck up in D3 it's easier to fix, whereas in PoE you absolutely need very expensive items in order to start making builds that are actually good. They have fundamentally the same end game (rifts vs mapping), but PoE has a better payoff with bosses at the end. Combat in D3 feels better, but PoE is still good if you like these kinds of games. They both have plenty of their own pros and cons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.