[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you played Postal 2. And if so,do you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (88KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
88KB, 460x215px
Have you played Postal 2.
And if so,do you like it?
>>
Yes I have. It was awful, don't play it.
>>
No I haven't. It looks good, I will play it.
>>
>>389771219
Yes, it's janky but great.
>>
I know what you're thinking, but the funny thing is: I don't even like video games
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 254x115px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 254x115px
Yes.
>>
I actually quite enjoyed Postal 2. It's not the most polished game out there, but I feel like it's a rare game that manages to be pretty damn funny because of the scenarios it puts you in. The fact that the devs weren't kidding with the tagline is also pretty cool, though that's much easier said than done.
>>
>>389771219
Probably the only actually offensive game I know of. So many "offensive" games have like one off color joke or something. Animal abuse, ghettos, muzziemarts, fetishism, etc. I can respect that at least.
>>
Yes
Yes

I remember when the fake news media was reporting on GTA San Andreas and put on clips of Postal 2 instead because it showed more violence.

The clip showed you killing a cop and civilians, soaking them in gasoline, and then lighting them on fire. "This is what kids are playing", they said with the GTA San Andreas and Rockstar logo on the title.
>>
>>389771219
It's very old fashioned (weapons have ammo but no reloading, med kits rather than regeneration, body armor is borderline useless, weapon accuracy is all over the place, and you are always losing your stuff in events), but even then I still enjoyed the game. Beat the original, Apocalypse Weekend, and Paradise Lost.
>>
I thought it was fun.
>>
>Go for like 2 weeks without internet
>Play nothing but Postal 2 and Rune Factory 2 while listening to Porcupine Tree

Haven't had fun like that in years.
>>
>>389771219
fuck off pinko
>>
>>389772036
That sounds fucking amazing anon.
I need a link to it if you can.
>>
Yes.
Not really. It's not a very good shooter, it's mostly sold on the controversy and and taboo breaking, which gets old pretty quickly, and I found the game's attitude actually pretty fucking cringeworthy. It tries to be satire, but it really fails most of the time, and the devs. can't stop sucking their own cocks in the process.

I guess I'm a little too old and a little too conservative and joyless to find the option to piss on people particularly fun gameplay mechanic.
>>
Mindless fun and braindead gore.
That's all it is.

It can be enjoyable if you play it without taking much of it seriously.

Also throwable scissors best weapon.
>>
>>389772464
It was on TV back in 2005 when san andreas was out. Good luck finding it on the internet. All I could find is Jack Thompson videos.
>>
File: po.jpg (14KB, 283x122px) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
14KB, 283x122px
>>389771874
>>
>>389771792
Is he, dare i say it /Our Guy/?
>>
>>389773159
You might have undiagnosed autism.
>>
>>389771219
alot of secrets in that game, finding the secret taliban base and stuff like this was fun
>>
>>389771219
Yes, and it's fun. Considering it's a dollar every time a steam sale happens, try it out.
>>
>>389771219
Yeah, the game was my teenage years basicly. I loved it, I loved the little shitty things they put in it, but did not had to - like if you cut someones head off, and kick it away, if a dog is nearby they will bring it back.

I mean, come on. What else game you can play as a complete psycho, running around with a million weapons, pissing in other peoples mouth, while kicking them in the head, eventually fire a nuclear warhead on them?
>>
>>389773212
No /ourguy/ is the fat crack dealer creep
>>
File: petition.jpg (13KB, 371x238px) Image search: [Google]
petition.jpg
13KB, 371x238px
>boot up postal 2
>get my mission list
>pick up paycheck, cash check, buy milk
>have to dodge lunatic "activists" that murder small time software developers, bank robbers, and racist radical jihadist
>the media said i would be endlessly slaughtering people as the main character but it's just a menial task simulator

Fuck sakes they should report on video games properly and complain about dynasty warriors being a genocide simulator.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.