[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat it. It was fun but kind of unpolished in World 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.jpg (177KB, 1480x834px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
177KB, 1480x834px
Just beat it. It was fun but kind of unpolished in World 4
>>
What do you mean about world 4 specifically? I didn't find it any less or more polished than the rest of the game.
>>
>>389770818
I ran into three glitches in World 4, including clipping through the floor and stuck screens (a battle map and a bonus room). There was also a time where I was looking for the treasures chests and I ended up in a block puzzle I couldn't get out of without returning to Peach's Castle. None of the other Worlds had that problem for me.
>>
I can't beat the mini boss in 2-5
>>
>>389771107
>There was also a time where I was looking for the treasures chests and I ended up in a block puzzle I couldn't get out of without returning to Peach's Castle
Ah yes, this happened to me as well, the red blocks aren't pulled out all the way when you come back for chests and you get stuck on one of them if you drop down on it. Haven't run into the other issues though.
>>
you lads said that mario - R luigi - luigi is the best team. but I can't live without R peach's healing. she's perfect
>>
>>389770704
>forced to use atleast 1 rabbid
why?
>>
>>389772071
and why not? they're very useful
>>
Luigi and Rabbid Peach are the best combo
>>
>>389772071
Cutscenes.
>>
>>389772187
i dont give a shit
i hate them
>>
>>389772071

>Forced to use at least Mario

Why?
>>
>>389772778
you shouldn't
>>
>That feel when you max Rabbid Luigi Dashes and Vamp damage.

The ammount shit you can wreck is disgusting I fucking love it.
>>
>>389772928
why not you ubisoft shill?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.