[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made the original trilogy so good, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2415300_640px.jpg (77KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
2415300_640px.jpg
77KB, 640x853px
What made the original trilogy so good, /v/?
>>
>UYA
>good

lol
>>
It was Spyro with a different setting.
>>
>>389769005
I don't know but I played some of the first game last night. it was weird playing a game that was so snappy. the hd release looks so crisp, the animations are good, and it loads fast as fuck. transitioning into cinematics is instantaneous and the characters say their piece now it's back to playing. it's a real video game.
>>
>>389769005
I never realized how edgy the ratchet 3 cover was jesus christ. That blood red sky location isn't even in the game.
>>
>>389770835
shut up
>>
>try to play the R&C remake
>can't play the game because literally no one ever shuts the fuck up

No fucking joke, there's never more than 10 seconds where you can just play the fucking game without the retarded-ass commentary. I know they're going for the stupid "storybook movie" shit, but it gets a little old having to hear "HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO HERO" for hours at a fucking time.
>>
>>389769005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEMzaoieKuQ
Didn't you get the memo. We're not allowed to like the third game anymore.
>>
File: 1441296090020.jpg (52KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1441296090020.jpg
52KB, 600x592px
>>389771593
>>389771597
>I let e-celebs decide my opinions on video games for me
>>
>>389769005
the same thing that made the spyro trilogy so good
although the ps3 ratchet and clank games are at least still pretty good
>>
>>389770835
It's a skybox in some of the spaceship missions.
>>
>>389769005
Great level design, for the most part.
>>
>>389769005
A pretty focused and well executed concept that doesn't lose a significant amount of focus with its sequels until at least the third game which is still at least enjoyable even if it is probably a bit rushed.
Like the Spyro trilogy.
>>
>>389771941
he is right about the laziness though. I understand they were rushing a bit but it was pretty disappointing to have linear levels and repeated enemies.
That said, 2>3>1
>>
are the ps3 games bad?
>>
David bergeaud
>>
>>389769886
that's Yooka Laylee
>>
>>389773702
no
I actually look more forward to those on my series replays
>>
Deadlocked was great
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.