[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Friday the 13th Game Worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Friday_the_13th.jpg (47KB, 350x486px) Image search: [Google]
Friday_the_13th.jpg
47KB, 350x486px
It cost $40
>>
>>389760402
Wait a month
New maps are comin with the cosmetic DLC
>>
>>389760402
God no. I'm still trying to get steam to refund it with the lack of actual attempts at support that the devs have.
>>
>>389760402
I love the game, when it works, and sadly no. Just wait. Their most recent patch fucked up Jason and turned him into a bitch. Supposedly unintentional, and they're unfucking him eventually, but still.

They also fucked with windows because some people are too stupid to use combat stance as Jason to break them, so now you're tied to a leash when dealing with the windows. Hopefully they unfuck them since the windows were one of the few things that worked fine and felt like Jason. They caused problems by changing them too.

Granted I play it on PS4 so maybe it works fine on PC. It's a lot of fun when functioning properly and the host isn't a little shit who quits just because Jason got them. There's a really good game under all of the glitches, assholes, and unneeded changes. If it goes on sale, you love the F13 franchise, or horror games, you'll probably like it. Just wait for single player, a sale, and for the latest patch to be rerepatched to unfuck all the shit that it caused before getting it.
>>
>>389761962
>>389761726
>>389761393
Thanks for the info guys, hopefully Steam will have a sale so me and my friends could play it. Hopefully around the $15 to $20 dollars range.
>>
>>389762368
Anon
Paying only the brand of 13th is 20$
>>
>>389762368
I dunno if it'll go down that low. If the game is ironed out and Jason goes back to being the fearsome lumbering entity he should be, windows and all, I'd say it's worth 25-30. If you have a nice group of friends who you know you'll have fun with even better.

Also if you intend to play Jason 7 be prepared to have all the worst pros and cons. Every Jason does what he can do better, outside of hearing, which since every Jason can do that to a degree anyway he's pointless. He has like the longest cooldown timers of them all, he's a zombie that can't shift often or run, and he can't even keep objectives covered well with traps because he has less. His strengths all amount to nothing except for water which is situational but more of a nice bonus skill than anything you can build a style around. Unless they buff or tweak him you're better off using any other Jason.

They better fucking buff him for fucks sake.
>>
>>389760402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i84t4KCrv0

According to this new trailer, they're gonna slap in some rain effects on all maps, plus they're adding in Part 4 Jason and a map based on the camp grounds from the movie. Mite b cool.
>>
>>389760402

If you find you like it and spend hundreds of hours playing it, $40 was pretty cheap. If you play it for 3 hours before getting bored, that was a pretty expensive 3 hours since you can't get a refund.
>>
Here's your Jason for tonight. Say something nice about him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>389760402

Play Dead By Daylight instead until Friday the 13th gets more polished.

The game has like 7-8 killers now even Michael Myers. Be warned thought its pretty grindy before you get the good killer perks.
>>
>>389760402
I would say no,get it on sale
>>
Is sucker punch bugged even after the hot fix? I've seen someone say it decreases stun chance instead of increase.
>>
>>389765603
Everythings bugged pretty much
>>
I really wish people didn't take this game so seriously. Everybody seems dead set on winning even though balance isn't really there and there's no ranking/leaderboards so the wins don't affect anything. You get the most points from just finishing a match so it just feels like people are missing the point of playing.
>>
>>389765771
I don't get some people either. You have dopes off hiding somewhere wasting 15 minutes while Jason tries to find their ass through their sense avoidance perks. They'd get more points by engaging Jason, hitting him, stunning, all that sorta shit you can do than just waiting out the clock. Sure being sneaky can help you fix the phone or car, but at some point you'd just be better off going toe to toe with Jason. Give the spectators something more fun to watch and gain more exp in the process than simply surviving and escaping.

That's why I just play with the mindset I'm there to help try get objectives done or stall Jason. If he's on me, house jumping whackathon. If I'm alone, I'll work on finding objective items and get things fixed since I go Adam.

For me if at least one person escapes because of my antics, then I won. I did my part. If I get to escape too, bonus, but nothing I care too much about.

People who want Jason nerfed to hell need to get fucked. I want him to be an unstoppable beast even when I'm a counselor. He has his weaknesses and you can keep him busy with some effort. It's more tense knowing he's a beastly entity, and one of the reasons the new window shit pisses me off. If he's coming after you just head to a window. Ta da, free escape. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>389761962
>They also fucked with windows
you also can't damage campers when they climb through windows, which is complete bullshit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.