[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to or hosted a Video-game Themed party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: undertalebirthdayparty1.jpg (789KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
undertalebirthdayparty1.jpg
789KB, 2000x2000px
Have you ever been to or hosted a Video-game Themed party?
>>
>>389755998
Party themes are for autists, underage, and white women.
>>
File: uboa.jpg (14KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
uboa.jpg
14KB, 568x800px
>>389755998

Now I don't particularly like Undertale, but I am a huge sucker for themed parties.
That image is of a very cute party. I would rate it a solid 8/10.

I would go to a Mirai Nikki party if such a thing existed.
>>
>>389755998
okay, /v/.
who would arrive at this party?
>>
>>389756316

The better question is who would that person have invited.
>>
>>389756231
Perfect for (you) then
>>
>>389755998
no, sounds rather pathetic
>>
Only themed party I attended and helped plan was a Pirates of the Caribbean party. We bought a bunch of women's clothing and belts from the thrift store since that's basically what pirates wear. We weren't cool enough to drink alcohol, so our grog was a bunch of sodas mixed together. Events included acting out parts of the movie and Monkey Island sword fighting, where the audience would judge if your insult/comeback was good enough to earn a point.
>>
>>389755998
>lasthhingsheeveraw.jpg

I could provide pics of peoples sad parties but I'm too bust passing along details to the FBI. e
>>
File: DC5DJo9XUAEYE2M.jpg (155KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DC5DJo9XUAEYE2M.jpg
155KB, 1200x900px
>>389756316
>>
>>389755998
Say what you will about Undertale but that level of detail for a party is actually pretty comfy, I'd attend if not for the types of people likely to show up to that kind of thing.
>>
>>389756316
probably his mom and dad
>>
>>389756560
its ok, you werent invited anyway
>>
Is the dislike people express for Undertale here ironic or do people actually hate the game?

It's quite fun, for a casual story-driven game.
>>
>>389755998
If that's a kid's birthday, that's adorable.
If that's for adults, that's very very sad.
>>
>>389756316
Bunch of kids
>>389756462
Probably his or her classmates
Why does nobody think this is for a child?
>>
>>389757618

It's mostly hate for the autistic and underage as fuck fanbase that spawned one week after the game's initial release.
>>
File: IMG_1149.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.png
490KB, 449x401px
Lol fuck no, are you joking? Lol fucking nerd parties, hilarious.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.