[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ BTFO once again CC is NOT paid mods!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Creation Club.png (110KB, 1178x212px) Image search: [Google]
Creation Club.png
110KB, 1178x212px
/v/ BTFO once again

CC is NOT paid mods!
>>
File: 1387764353411.jpg (12KB, 295x288px) Image search: [Google]
1387764353411.jpg
12KB, 295x288px
>>389748920
so is paid mods with bethesda worthless QA seal then? okay
>>
if it was paid mods the modders would get paid
CC is basically giving your mods away for minimal profit until certain amount at that point bethesda gets 100% of all profit
>>
>>389749995
So it's hurting the modding community. Nice
>>
>>389750351

It's nothing but exploitation of naive modders who have no experience in the real world. This is what jew lawyers are paid to do, write up these horrible exploitative contracts for the willingly blind idiots to get taken advantage of.

On one hand i want this to happen to dumb modders so they learn what its like to get fucked off hardcore by the big corps.
>>
File: 1398396368403.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1398396368403.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>389748920
>CC is basically magic, we will help modders create high quality content for free, for no reason, just to make people happy! QA, compatibility, testing, infrastructure, all for FREE!
app stores have free content too, CC is exactly that, they are just trying to distantiate themselves from the "paid mods" label but IT IS a market place
>>
Havent looked into it in a while but last time I checked you had to pay tokens for the mods and you got tokens by purchasing them with real life money. Is this still the case?
>>
>>389748920
They will go to any lengths to say these are not paid mods, but the bottom line is they are mods, that you pay for. Bethesda marketers for this can go fuck themselves.
>>
So you no longer have to pay any sort of money in order to get them?
>>
>>389748920
Why would /v/ be BTFO for not having to pay for mods?
>>
>>389751831

You buy credits which you use to pay for mods.

Bethesda/Zenimax obviously believe their consumers are braindead retarded which is true, they have evidence of their retardation. This is how they are getting away with it.

If people really did care there would be more negative reviews on steam and consoler shitters protesting but that isn't happening. (((they))) going all out with full force.
>>
If I want to support a mod developer I'll donate to their fucking tip jar
Not give Bethesda money for what someone else did
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>389751831
>>
File: 1398397404843.jpg (50KB, 371x345px) Image search: [Google]
1398397404843.jpg
50KB, 371x345px
>>389752348
no anon this is different, bethesda is offering the validation modders never needed for content that was always free in exchange for money, your money, is groundbreaking stuff
>>
>>389748920
>if we call it a different name the goy will believe our lies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.