[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /v/ interested in this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 36696785010_a7be0e950d.jpg (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
36696785010_a7be0e950d.jpg
110KB, 500x500px
>>
E
>>
>>389748770
because dishonored was never good
it was released when nothing else catch /v/ attention
dishonored 2 comes out and finally slowpoke retards realize that
>>
>>389748770
>Gay
>Female
>Negro

>Hurr durr why doesn't v like it
Fuck off with your bait thread. SAGE
>>
>>389748770
>Bitches niggers and Faggots

All the straight white males was busy?

Who the fuck wants to play, Cultural Marxist the Game?
>>
>>389748770
Who the fuck wants to play their SJW game?
>>
>>389750145
>dishonored was never good
false, it's not the best but it's good.
>>
>>389751528
>>389751616
you people make no sense.
>>
I didn't really find Dishonoured interesting enough to play a sequel.
>>
>>389750145
What are you talking about? Dishonored 1 was good and 2 was better regarding gameplay and level design.

What people complains about is the stupid focus on story and their characters, when in the first game the story wasn't important enough to even give voice to Corvo.
>>
Ugly nigger cunt game for beta fucking fedora sjws
>>
>>389748770
> /v/ was slightly interested in Dishonored, it was new and had some fun mechanics, but it was very easy
> /v/ had less interest in Dishonored 2, mostly the same mechanics, still stupidly easy
> 3rd iteration looks to be the same as the previous two
>why isn't /v/ interested?

It's kind of like the Asscreed games, interest generally is less for each iteration, with the exception of when they have a really interesting setting or gameplay mechanic added like in AssCreed: Blackflag.
>>
Dishonored was mediocre so I didn't play 2. And that character is ugly as shit.
>>
File: ACLIB_PSVita_BXSHT1.jpg (1MB, 1147x1465px) Image search: [Google]
ACLIB_PSVita_BXSHT1.jpg
1MB, 1147x1465px
>assassin game
>starring a black woman

when that happens, its a side story with no effort put into making it not suck.
>>
>>389748770
quite a few people are though
>>
>>389751762
Straight white male or fuck off. When you invite fags and fag enablers and feminist in as consultants, I hate you and your game. 80% of gamers are Straight White Males!
>>
>>389751528
you can play as Michael Madsen
>>
No one cares what they're selling, same with that uncharted dlc shit.
>>
There's 3 threads up so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.