[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your honest thoughts on Warframe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 47

File: IMG_3087.png (544KB, 571x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3087.png
544KB, 571x640px
Your honest thoughts on Warframe?
>>
>>389747904
Fun for a time if you enjoy grinding with friends, then you get bored and come back after a few months only to realize that nothing actually changed.

Devs have no clue about what they are doing with the game, they rework some random parts of the game every couple of months because they just released it unpolished/poorly designed and call it "2.0", or they just straight abandon it and move on to the next shitty system and repeat.
>>
Fun game ruined by horrible grind and micro transactions
>>
>>389747904
Ruined Mag, never played again
>>
>Try out warframe
>Do low level mission for new players
>Match making puts me with top level players with all the cool shot unlocked
>They zip around the map one shotting everything
>Feel completely useless
>Uninstall.

Did they ever fix this?
>>
File: 1493774737882.jpg (53KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1493774737882.jpg
53KB, 564x797px
>>389747904
Despite all the multitudes of people that are willing to shit on it and call it P2W it's pretty fun. Only spent like 5 dollars on tennogen content and got about 700 hours of enjoyment out of it.

Unfortunately there isn't much to do once you hit endgame other than wait for new content, raids are dull and boring and sorties get old after a while.
>>
Spent two thousand hours on it. Regret every minute.

Grind to grind to grind. Devs have no idea what they're doing, community sucks their dick anyway, game is now a pedo-pandering dress up sim based on some annoying potato child who controls all the cool space ninja shit you played with for the first thousand hours.
>>
File: Warframe0008.jpg (974KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0008.jpg
974KB, 1920x1080px
>>389747904
my friend got sucked into it and won't stop playing it
on the positive side, ass
>>
>when the loot charts/drop rates were leaked/data mined and people realized there was less then a 1% chance of getting rare drop x after grinding on 1 map for an hour..

game is fun but its content is designed in a way that at most your going to get maybe 30-50 hours of fun out of it. i'd almost recommend just buying the frame you want and playing the game for that 50-100 hours before you burn through all the content.
>>
I spent too much on this game.
>>
It's fun but it's clear the best thing you can do with it is reaching a certain point you're satisfied with and never come back. There's not much to do in the end.

Still it will last a fair amount of time.
>>
>>389747904
nothing to do with ninjas, no stealth to speak of, no endgame, no meaningful progression, just grind and grind and grind so you can grind some more, with a background of great movement system and wasted potential dipped in sleek coding; not worth playing

warbros #1
>>
>>389749474
if only the aesthetic wasn't so disgusting
every character looks like the insides of someone's intestines, colored black and filled with metal shavings
>>
fat fuck ruined everything
>>
>want to try that music warfare
>play the same god Damn mission over and over to drop a part
>give up and wait for a 75% off coupon to pop up so I can shell out a few dollars
>it's been 4 months

I dont know what's worse. Getting Ivara or Mesa.
>>
Why is everyone ITT saying it's ruined? I admit I started playing last year and haven't picked it up since March but I liked it. Are you honestly saying it could be better?
>>
File: 998.jpg (78KB, 735x703px) Image search: [Google]
998.jpg
78KB, 735x703px
Which Warframe is the most useless
pic related
>>
>>389747904
fun game, horrible progression, terrible for new players, especially since a good chunk of content is stuck "vaulted" (why they didn't just put vaulted shit in the derelict I'll never know)
Relic system sucks ass compared to keys
Rivens are the stupidest shit ever
Archwing still isn't fun

The thing is that it's always fun to just hop in and shoot shit, the core gameplay loop is absolutely fantastic, the issue is I have no drive to progress anymore because powercreep makes everything useless in 3 months, and trying to earn rivens is a waste of time because there's no guaranteed way to work towards what you want like there is with just about every other element in the game.
>>
>>389747904
Grinding the game no content just new forms of grinding.
>>
>>389751370
So it's ok when monster hunter does it.
>>
For a game about space ninjas the movement is super slow.
>>
>>389751370
It's ok when Blizzard does it
>>
>>389751571
Literally upgrade your sprint speed you stupid fuck.
>>
It's a solid game when it comes to mechanics. The issue is lack of meaningful content.
>>
>>389747904
Huge potential ruined by dumb fucking direction
>>
Good gameplay. Bad repetitive maps. Bad repetitive missions. Horrible grind.
>>
>>389751571
You can literally cross entire expanses in a single bullet jump. How much faster do you want to be?
>>
>>389748997
Play solo until you get gud
>>
>>389750838
Getting alive after both, nigga, i spend like month a half farming for mesa, and 3 weeks for ivara because damn nitain alerts were active while i was in a lab
>>
>>389751638
Still super slow.
>>
>>389751750
I miss the old coptering and slide glitching.
>>
>>389751258
>ivara
>not zephyr
>not nyx
>not atlas
baited me well. here is your (you).
>>
>>389751258
She got that ass
>>
>>389751895
>zephyr
>atlas

Useless.

Also, this is a PVE game everything is viable.
>>
>>389747904
I don't get it. I do some beginner-missions everytime, get back to my ship, try to craft something, get confused and give up
>>
>>389747904
I played a bit a long ass time ago. Then I tried to play again like 6 months ago but it forced me into this weird tutorial and all this shit was mixed up from having a decently leveled warframe and being forced to go through tutorial. I couldn't even manufacture shit so I dropped it
>>
>>389751258
Ivara is top tier though, her bow is the most burst damaging weapon in the game, she also has infinite invis which just fucks with the enemy AI.
>>
>>389748997
Nigga you can just set your matchmaking to solo, and you've always been able to.
>>
only retards that buy plat still play it.
>>
>>389752078
>giving up
weine
>>
>>389750361
>That's the whole point, cause that's basically what Warframes are; infested golems inside a living metal shell, powered by void magic
>>
>>389750959
The endgame used to revolve around doing endless missions on high tiers for more and more rewards, now you have to burn many more relics to get what you could from one key.

In general, relic rift missions are less fun than key missions were.

many things that could be really cool and fun still aren't nearly to what they could be, like archwing and raids

rivens like >>389751346 said, were supposed to be a cool mod that would let you make shit weapons good again, but instead they are all just there to make really powerful weapons even stronger, because other rivens are effectively worthless, and you have no control over what rivens you get, and every time you attempt to re-roll them it costs more and more each time, so grinding for something becomes meaningless, whereas in every other component of the game, the more you grind towards something the closer you are to getting it, which is not the case with rivens.

What rivens SHOULD have been are a mod that you put on a weapon, use the weapon and you get a riven specific to that weapon. Afterwards you get a bonus that scales based on your (current mastery level - the mastery level requirement of the weapon the riven is for.) Then you can spend 1000 kuva to re-spec one of the three stats that get buffed to your choosing. This would make rivens actually serve their purpose of making weak weapons on par with higher level high mastery weapons, and allow you to build them in a way that makes them competitive.

Instead we get a random riven after a random challenge is completed, and if it's not on a meta weapon it's garbage, and if it is then you have to re-roll with constantly increasing costs, with no way to ensure that your new roll will be better than the previous.
>>
>>389752257
>being this poor
>>
>>389751998
technically even Nyx is viable yes. but it's not a regular PvE, it's a horde mode game.
Nyx is as useful as sniper rifles. she can take out single enemies efficiently, but there will be a dozen grunts shooting you and making it less efficient than just using CC or splash damage.
Zeph is literally a 1 skill frame.
Atlas is ok for clearing the starmap yes. good luck using him in sorties.
>>
I decided to install it yesterday after quitting a year or so ago

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is happening, but apparently I still have gear good enough to run around one shotting almost everything
>>
when is that open world zone coming?
>>
>>389752329
registered loser spotted
>>
>>389752372
Soon (tm)
Aka, probably late October.
>>
>>389747904
Amazing title I play off and on.
On a lull right now waiting for the Plains to come out.

t. 2000+ hours MR23
>>
>>389752078
1. Look up a weapon you want and check the required materials to build it, then buy its blueprint (if available)
2. Look at the materials that a planet yields (you can do this by clicking on the deploy extractor button when in the planet screen)
3. If the planet has the materials you need, launch pretty much any mission on that planet
4. While doing the mission, destroy all containers and open all unlocked lockers that you come across and most importantly look for resource caches (unique containers that will give you an amount of the resource guaranteed)
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 until you have everything you need
6. Craft the weapon (takes 24 hours)
7. Quit for the day
8. Come back after 24 hours and enjoy your new weapon
9. Repeat this process ad nauseam
>>
The shitty "support" frames like Trinity and Equinox are so boring to play as.
>>
>>389747904
Grind. The developers just love the shit out of grind. All of their new game modes and additions are gimmicky bullshit which require grind before you can actually enjoy them. Their entire economy is based on getting the platinum smegma leftovers of other players if you don't want to open your wallet to their Jewish time-gated crafting or things which are 100% essential for equipping decent mods on your weapons and frames.
>>
>>389752659
Trinity used to be good until they nerfed it into the fucking ground
>>
Been playing since Closed beta

Its a really good game. Devs aren't perfect and do stupid shit(though with enough bitching they tend to listen(except when it comes to augment slots)) the community can be cool at times but most of the time they are retarded and want nerfs to things they don't like, though I'm sure that mentality isn't exclusive to warframe. . For this reason I enjoy solo mode, though I do have a group of friends I play with from time to time in our clan (since we are all high level we tend to do our own thing)

At least you can solo this game, which is a huge plus. Plus it has butts. Can't argue that.
>>
>>389747904
Great if i were 13. Nearing 30 now and i'm getting more and more disgusted with spending hours grinding for pixels.
>just open your wallet then goy! :^)
Maybe if the universe was interesting. Kids controlling robots is cool in evangelion not in this piece of boring crap.
>>
>>389752372
>>389752420
PC September
Consoles mid October
>>
>>389747904
Needs More SFM
>>
>>389747904
It's shit.
The enemy, map and objective variation is awful, the grind makes Korean MMOs blush, the devs love to put halfassed shit in and never fix it.
The gunplay is alright, but there really is no balance between all the weapons, some are just strictly superior to others. There is no improvment in sight either, they just keep slapping more frames and shit in, barely change anything about the gameplay and often they just do it for the worse.
>>
>>389753115
The enemy variety is really good though.
>>
>>389747904
Wasted Potential Online - The Grinding - The Experience.
You have some stupid high quality features mixed with completely broken and lazily-designed aspects. It's really weird, and definitely disappointing.
>>
File: fuck off.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.webm
2MB, 800x450px
Fun movement system, shit scaling, no endgame that gives any sort of relevant reward unless you count jewing other people out of their premium cash on the trade channel.

Once you get a few weapon mods maxed out, its either school shooting simulator or bullet sponge death-machine enemies that don't die unless you use the handful of weapons that have good end-game stats.

Ironically the best pve oriented f2p due to sheer lack of competition.
>>
File: 1503855881283.webm (939KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503855881283.webm
939KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>389748878
>microtransactions
Non issue in this game. You have no idea what youre talking about
>>
File: tumblr_mobw9s6VJg1r4g3wco1_540.jpg (142KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mobw9s6VJg1r4g3wco1_540.jpg
142KB, 512x512px
>>389747904
There's a fun game in but it's buried under it's repetitiveness and grinding. The level design/mission design is terrible. It's just go to x or Eliminate x, or retrieve x, etc within a map made of cut and paste corridors and rooms. Most of the levels can be completed by Palpatine jumping throughout the map, ignoring all the enemies and heading directly for the objective.
>>
>>389752282
cont

The cool thing about warframe was that it was all about growth. No matter what you were doing you were always getting more resources, new prime parts, new arcanes, and these were always a piece of growth. Rivens stood to be the cool thing that could make all those old shit weapons that might have been fun to use but simply not statistically viable anymore suddenly grow to match your strength again after playing so long, but instead they became something that is simply so random that you likely won't ever get what you want in your lifetime. It's a colossal disappointment and it's likely too late to change now because they don't want to anger the people that have spent thousands of plat on rivens. And this isn't coming from some broke nigga who ain't got no plat. I've spent like 400 bucks on the game and I've probably got another like 4-5k plat from playing the market as well, I've got the plat to buy anything I want in the game, I just hate the riven system as it is, it's inherently broken and anti-fun.

The other major issue is that there is no real endgame challenge, once you get to MR ~15 the game is just a collectathon and nothing poses any significant challenge to you. Hopefully we'll see some new challenge in the new open world nighttime phase with the super monsterhunter crazy bosses that are supposed to show up, but I doubt it.

It goes to show what people were afraid of is completely true: Warframe is a complete fluke and DE managed to make something that is somehow super fun and enjoyable to play, but they have absolutely no idea why this is the case.
>>
>>389753115
>enemy variety is bad
The enemy factions are actually one of the most interesting aspects of the game.

You have evil marine clones, space jews, space zombies and evil robots.
>>
>>389749218
this, the game is one of the only true f2p titles out there I spent around the same amount and was able to get the majority of weapons, the void rework is absolute shit though
>>
Why are /wfg/ faggots coming to /v/ seeking comfort in knowing they're addicted to a shit game made by canadians
>>
>>389752337
You have no idea wtf youre talking about lmao
>>
>>389753401
PALADINO'S MADNESS
>>
>>389747904
Its really shit. If you enjoy playing games that pretend to be free but then spend 48 hours waiting to get a simple item so that you can wait 48 hours to make a component to wait 48 hours to make a module to wait 48 hours to finally make the weapon you or just give them 10 bucks you cuck.
>>
>>389747904
repetitive.boring.grind.

it's fun on the first few missions to jump around and fool around then it becomes as described above
>>
>>389753778
Warframe is one of the only games I can think of that has fucking religious, evangelizing robots condemning you to oblivion because you do not praise their chosen God.
>>
>>389751998
>>389752337
>calling atlas useless
Someone hasn't plowed through a room of lvl 80-100's with just his fists have they? He's not invincible but god dammit is he fun to fuck everything up with
>>
>>389751827
I do wish coptering was still a thing but you do move crazy distances now once you get used to it
>>
>>389752329
>spending money on a MMO that barely adds any thing fun
>spending money on a MMO
>ever
>>
>>389753927
This is wrong and overstated
>>
>>389752078
>giving up
smart man
>>
>>389753927
The waiting mechanic when building shit works fine for someone who isn't a NEET and has a job/life outside their computer.
>>
File: great keks.jpg (24KB, 480x421px) Image search: [Google]
great keks.jpg
24KB, 480x421px
>>389753352
that fucking webm didn't know you could kill with your jump kicks thought they just knocked down/did a very minimal amount
>>
>>389753490
>Microtransactions
>nonissue

Either youre brainless or have the patience of a saint, but you shitpost on /v/ so which one is more likely
>>
>>389754270
Even if youre a neet the waiting is fine although i think frame times should be reduced
>>
>>389754368
agreed that shit is long, only thing you can do is play something else or work on other weapons you have
>>
File: Rip coptering.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rip coptering.webm
2MB, 960x540px
No fun allowed
>>
>>389754270
I'm sure it does but it's one of those mechanics that's just there to justify microtransactions. It doesn't need to be there in the first place. Just make it that you can craft items on the spot.
>>
>>389754309
You literally dont have to spend a dime on this game. People are just fucking lazy entitled brats who cry when they have to wait or put any effort into anything. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>389754270
This.
I actually don't mind the wait times, I actually rushed like a three things in my time playing cause I was excited to try them out and it was worth it.
>>
Gook grind tier
>>
>>389754212
>>389754270
Its shitty f2p p2w phone app trash: the computer game.

Putting all the fun this game has to offer behind a wall of waiting and grinding is its downfall, and it will always be trash because of its f2p model.
>>
>>389754497
You can, if you have platinum. And you do not need to spend a single cent to get platinum.
>>
>>389752996
They originally said September, but considering Steve's still fucking about with optimization as of today (his twitter), I doubt it.
>>
>>389754502
I've been playing this shit for 2-3 years now. Never spent a dime. I just get something, pop it in, and go on with my life. When I get back I have a pleasant surprise waiting for me.

To me Warframe is supplemental, but some fucks want to play it as their sole gaming experience.
>>
>>389754630
Yeah, I take it you only played like 2 hours of the game. Once you start farming for prime parts, you start getting weapons and frames very easily, the waiting literally won't matter because you'll have more shit than you can use. And plat is very easy to come by if you're not a complete idiot.
>>
>>389754630
You seem really butt hurt about something more than just micro transactions. Its okay anon let it out
>>
>>389754502
5 platinum has been deposited in your warframe account
>>
>>389754865
I honestly can't fault him optimizing the game constantly since Warframe is one of the few games I can point out where the devs actually fucking tried to do that this gen.

Reminders that he uses a 10 year old laptop to see whether it can run on the slowest possible hardware acceptably.
>>
>>389753968
GIVE UNTO THE VOID
or
HUNHOW DID NOTHING WRONG, WE UZ TERRAFORMERS N SHIT
>>
The reason why I play Warframe? It has a level of mobility that I can't find anywhere else in addition to some seriously cool warframe/weapon abilities and designs.

That Arca Plasmor is fucking badass, and something I wish was in Doom 2016.
>>
>>389754493
You can still go that fast (faster), and it's no longer tied to weapon choice. Git gud. Learn to midair aimglide-slide-roll son.
>>
>>389755040
Fuck Voidfags trying to empty my brain and bank account

Fuck Hunhowfags, Stalkerfags and his cult groupies. Some fucking space abomination teamed up with the Charles Manson family.
>>
So, do you think Void dad is evil?

Hey, kiddo
>>
File: 0moon mang.jpg (29KB, 419x448px) Image search: [Google]
0moon mang.jpg
29KB, 419x448px
>>389754943
XD I tip le fedora to ye
>>
>>389755126
You cant go faster than coptering in the current state of the game without macro abuse
>>
File: 1484407255275.jpg (110KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1484407255275.jpg
110KB, 900x1125px
>>389755220
>hunhowfags
Daily reminder that every day Lotus is your space MILF, you're cucking Hunhow out of his AI-robot-incest fetish.

>>389755258
HeyKiddo will be a moral ambiguity choice like the rest of the cinematic quests.

>>389755325
Yes, you can, you're just pure fucking garbage who hasn't learned the movement skills properly.
>>
Is that grenade launcher still good, or was it ruined long ago?
>>
>>389747904
Endless grind but you can't showoff your gear or use it to pvp because it's a joke; feels like Granblue Fantasy, not interested and no idea how it's that popular.
>>
>>389747904
good co-op game for a bit but falls into the same pitfalls mobile games do where you're just grinding to get something to let you grind slightly better
>>
>>389755258
We know way too little about what kind of a person the dad was to make that call. Though seeing how the Void affected Rell certainly makes it seem likely that he is, at the very least, off his rocker.
>>
>>389755460
Which one tonkor or penta? They're both alright just the tonkor can do self damage now
>>
File: 42LFTdx.png (296KB, 287x432px) Image search: [Google]
42LFTdx.png
296KB, 287x432px
>>
>>389747904
Its shit. I have thousands of hours in this game and its just Stockholm Syndrome.

Fuckers who say they aren't bothered by the microtransactions in this game are lying. If you don't like cosmetics, which I know some of you are. Its cool. but that's not the microtransaction you're supposed to worry about its the fucking SLOTS. YOU BUY SLOTS WITH PREMIUM CASH. SLOTS FOR EQUIPMENT. weapons, frames, pets etc ARE ALL PREMIUM CASH ONLY. Don't listen to the shitters who say you can just farm for a mod and sell it on trade chat for slots. They're fucking lying. Nobody wants your shitty mods at this point. You'd be lucky to get a buyer. unless you've played since Beta there's no point if you aren't willing to shill out atleast 60 dollars worth of premium currency just for slots.
>>
>>389755817
>run a few relics
>sell prime part to others
>buy slots
>>
File: Sybaris.png (111KB, 512x321px) Image search: [Google]
Sybaris.png
111KB, 512x321px
it has my weaponfu, it even got a dex version and the prime version got out, so I like it
>>
>>389755817
Every single prime part can be sold for at least 1 plat, because people turn them into ducats. And getting prime parts takes no time at all, unless you are brand spanking new, in which case slots are not an issue for you for a good while in any case.
>>
>>389755875
When was the last time you actually did this? I find that fuckers like you are like me. I used to dishout shit like this to new comers. Create a new account and see how it goes. Unless you happen to get the newest prime shit that just released a week ago, this will be impossible. Ironically, its the best time to start a Warframe account around now. Since Tentacle Prime just released.

Oh special advice for thirdworlders. Drop rates are different for you.
>>
>>389756030
I am doing this every few days to get more slots.

I'm MR 18 if that counts for anything.
>>
File: 1449959626373.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449959626373.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>389755817
I sold some hydroid part prime and managed to buy a few slots. Next prime i could just spam it early and buy a shit ton of slots.

I do agree it's annoying though, i have far enough slots for weapons but frame is kinda limited.
>>
>>389756030
MR 22 over here I just sell shit weapons I'll never use and get rid of non primes for primes most of the time best way to make room
>>
>>389754368
Frames would be better at 12h for parts and 24h for the frame
>>
>Want to make a purely physical build for a weapon
>Nope, if you want to be able to do content beyond level 30, you better do them elemental combinations

Such a shit system that completely misses the point of variety.
>>
>>389756113
>>389756070
>>389756180

Imagine being new to this game and needing fucking slots. They should atleast give 20+ slots to new players. If you notice we're all above MR15 and at this point we have the luxury to actually farm for shit easily and stand around occasionally checking on trade chat while doing something else. Imagine a new player. Like a dude who just found this game through steam or some shit.

This fucking hit me when they started selling slots for MODS holy shit. If they only took the time to fix their fucking boosters and make money off of those instead. Fucking Potatos are scarce for noobs too, its very punishing to let them pay for "digital inventory" what the fuck.
>>
>>389747904
remember HHH
>>
>>389756436
When do you actually need slots as a new player? I'm not sure how many slots they give for new accounts, but if it's like five weapon slots, you are usually pretty well off at the point you've built your fifth weapon and can begin working towards gaining the plat needed to buy a slot.
>>
>>389756394
>what is slash damage and status, how does it work, i dont know, but shit system
but yes warframe is really bad at explaining to noobs its systems
>>
>>389747904
Is it coming to Switch
>>
>>389756436
I remember way back when before trading was even a thing sold my excal long ago for vauban on his release I remember being barebones having jackshit though I was still able to stack at least 5 of potatoes/catalysts usually and even had "good" weapons it's a lot easier now, slots for mods? you talking about rivens, those are fucking pure garbage and free plat if you get one for a decent weapons even if the riven is shit people will still buy into them
>>
File: disapproval.jpg (34KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
disapproval.jpg
34KB, 520x390px
>>389756769
>Every weapon is capable of dealing slash damage
>Every physical build relying on slash damage is variety
>>
>>389756778
I get it, we're beyond saving. This is the exact mentality I have right now even tho I know this game is bad.
>>
Good concepts mired by a terrible paywall or grind. Pick your poison.
>>
>>389748997
They didn't. The game has no scaling and yet they constantly incentivize fully geared max rank players to do low level missions which kind of trivialize encounters. Setting it to solo is a dumb option because then whats the point of playing an online game?
>>
>>389755403
I think coptering is shit but no, you can't get that fast with parkour 2.0
>>
I'm playing Saryn, how badly have I messed up?
>>
File: 1501742780916.jpg (2MB, 1500x9848px) Image search: [Google]
1501742780916.jpg
2MB, 1500x9848px
>>389747904
Canadian kike-show with no content with an addiction model with the chat governed by Canadian liberal laws where if you say -anything- remotely offensive you get banned, shit customer service (see RevXDev) and did I mention there is absolutely no end game with a toxic meta? It is fucking shit.
>>
>>389756436
>20 slots for free

Fuck off.
>>
>>389756394
Just get a crit weapon
>>
>>389757128
> you can't get that fast with parkour 2.0
Shitter detected.
>>
>>389756870
They really need to do something about impact and puncture procs to make them more appealing.

Impact procs, for example, could stun (actual stun and not the flinch) and have a chance of priming the affected enemy for a finisher.
>>
>>389747904
fun for the first 15 minutes.
>>
>>389750331
>no stealth to speak of

have you played a spy mission in the last few years?
>>
>>389757185
There it is.
Every Warframe thread, this image gets posted because autists don't understand that a single red word saying "RIOT" doesn't give the entire playerbase permission to destroy every ingame chat with garbage.
>>
>>389756919
It really has fallen off since its early days with every boss rework being some shitty health interval/partially invulnerable bs, when you've sunk so much time into something it's nice to come back idk why I come back to do sorties everyday probably because its so chill to put some music on and just start slaying, though it really is one of the only true f2p games out there
>>
>>389757303
I sure have, I was around when spy missions were introduced along with the stealth multipliers and radar/awareness changes, and I hold strongly to my statement because I've been bitching about stealth in warframe for years
>>
>People keep pretending on here that its so easy to get plat early on
>Had like 200 hours into the game and nothing I could trade was every worth more than maybe 1-2 plat and it was never sold quickly since it was commoner stuff everyone already had in mass from playing for literal years
>Constantly taunted by the game about how I could skip all its hurdles by paying some shekels
>Never once offered a plat discount above 20%

At day 25 you should get a guaranteed 20% coupon, 50% at 50 and 75% at 100. That might at least guarantee someone a chance to buy plat and pretend the game was just B2P because it essentially is. Either you buy plat or you play hundreds of hours to get to the 'real' part of the game.
>>
>>389757209
>Just get a [specific weapon]

That's part of the problem. An ideal situation would be that you could build weapons in multiple ways and experiment. What we have now is a system in which there is really only one viable way to build any given weapon (Viable in this case meaning performance that is adequate for sorties and trials)
>>
>>389757137
I'm playing Ash, you ask me.
>>
File: 1503864202862.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503864202862.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
They need to fire Glen and people need to turn off region chat.
>>
>>389757327
>Gets buttblasted that people go crazy in chat because "muh control."

Fuck off server.
>>
>>389757080

Get friends and set it to invite only.
>>
>>389757442
But how does that differ? A weapon that's build for raw damage, crits and a weapon that's build for status damage won't be any different because it's all just damage. You aren't adding any real effects to it.
>>
>>389757493
>Server
Woah there, don't put that evil on me.
>>
File: 1501812087248.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1501812087248.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>389757185
>RevxDev

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>389757438
I got a 75% the first day I returned from like a year of absence probably the longer you're away the better chance to get a 75% coupon you have, that definitely gave me a boost from mr 8 to around 19-20
>>
File: 1440144676318.png (16KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
1440144676318.png
16KB, 819x460px
>>389757185
>RevXDev
Welp, we can safely ignore this cunt now.
>>
>>389754502
Yes, I too like spending all my free time playing just one game and one game only so I can actually make some progress at a reasonable pace
>>
>>389757621
I still feel like thats just a conspiracy. They did away with the consistent login rewards ages ago. The new system is supposed to give the same stuff every day even if you skip.
>>
Game is fun, I don't get these people complaining that a free game is free when it lets you get everything for absolute free and they are constantly adding new content.
>>
>>389747904
It's fun
Even the grind is fun because the gameplay is actually good
>>
>>389757778
Because other people can pay money to do it faster, and that makes shitters 200%MAD.
>>
>>389757726
It was with the new system as well idk man
>>
>>389757609
Before it got messy, the older videos spoke the damn truth, especially with that AGGP faggot, don't buy into the hivemind mentality to "disregard" something without gaining an understanding of your own.
>>
>>389757581
You are restricted to certain weapons depending on what you want to do, like having to use a melee weapon that either deals slash damage or can be built for crit if you want to go pure physical.

It might seem like a non-issue as it is mostly aesthetic (though stances give different weapon types advantages and disadvantages too), but looking the way you want to is also a big part of the game.
>>
File: 1490820621253.jpg (28KB, 494x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490820621253.jpg
28KB, 494x403px
>>389747904
I want to fuck Trinity
>>
>>389757884
>REEEE DE BANNED MY RACIST BIGOTED RUSKI YOUTUBER
>THIS MEANS DE IS SHIT
Holy fuck go back to /pol/
>>
>>389757245
post proofs then
>>
>>389757928
Yeah I get what you mean, the problem is just in the fact that mods are percentage based instead of additive.
>>
File: 1504707399820.jpg (24KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504707399820.jpg
24KB, 400x225px
>>389757884
RevXDev was a fucking retard. He deserved his banned.
AGGP isn't even worth shitposting about.
Who cares about Mogamu.

The whole drama shit was stupid and the people who participated in them should kill themselves.

Fuck off
>>
>>389758080
Nigga just play the game. Bullet jump, slide-into-double-jump, aim glide, roll, slide. REPEAT for ultimate speed.
>>
>>389747904
Its fun until you get the most powerful shit and there is nothing else to do. There is no end game or difficult content so there is no incentive to get stronger. Like I can get these rivens and reroll until strong stats but for what? This game needs an end game badly.
>>
File: 1500345762831.png (308KB, 432x370px) Image search: [Google]
1500345762831.png
308KB, 432x370px
>>389757718
>free to play game so you should expect something along these lines
>can i earn everything ingame just by playing?
>yes
>but im too lazy, can i just spend money on plat to boost my progress? and is it only consmetics and qol stuffs?
>yes and yes
>well shit, pay to win game

mkay
>>
every now and then I reinstall it to scratch my grinding itch.
>>
>>389754868
>not spending your dosh on $5 syandanas
Retard
>>
>>389758060
>>389758140
>Makes a good point
>WF shitters REEEE at the comment

Take note anons, this is what you're in for if you sign up to the addiction model. That and the lack of content.
>>
>>389748997
>Feel completely useless
Don't worry, even at the top level 90% of players are completely useless
>>
>>389758268
>not using the baro syandanas
>>
>>389758187
i play the game, the guy you are shitting on posted a webm, wheres yours doing the same thing faster in the same map
>>
>>389758229
The definition of P2W isn't carved in stone. To some people its advantageous to buy convenience or speed to get through content faster. Also the level of grind should be considered. This is obviously an exaggeration but imagine a game that gave you a super powerful weapon for logging 5k hours into it, but you could buy it at level 1 from the cash shop for $100. Many would consider that P2W. Some do even on the scale of Warframe since the game is a huge grind.
>>
File: 1504840442234.png (25KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
1504840442234.png
25KB, 1000x950px
>>389758408
I find less people with some of the $5 syandanas than baro ones, with the exception of Repala which for some reason everyone has
>>
File: 1504249016972.jpg (159KB, 1200x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1504249016972.jpg
159KB, 1200x1069px
>>389758195
There is literally no endgame whatsoever, just useless alerts for useless cosmetics and grinding for MR which has no purpose, that's why i uninstalled, their open world bit will last just as long as chains of harrow did IF it can get past the incoming DDoS from Starsquad on top of the heavy traffic those ancient as fuck servers will be receiving, hell when Baro arrives the servers take a hit, PoE is a time bomb.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1501990871237.jpg (23KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1501990871237.jpg
23KB, 489x488px
>>389758359
>A Good point

Where? The only thing I see is a idiot sucking off another stupid idiot that got banned for going full retard. Sorry, I don't agree with you.
>>
>>389754497
Not him, but someone does have to pony up the funds at some point. I think having the ability to rush for plat is fine but holy fuck building a frame shouldn't take almost 4 days at absolute best to incentivize rushing.
>>
Cool story, fun gameplay, shitty sjw devs with a shitty grind p2w model. Honestly they should have just released the game for like $30 with everything requiring 1/2 of the grind.
>>
>>389758898
Off the top of my head:
"DE needs to more carefully pick on who they choose to represent in their pseudo-advertisement on Youtube and other forms of media"

In light of the backlash for that "balls on the dildo" shit that faggot spewed out, but yeah, don't apply your critical thinking skills.
>>
>>389759058
Once you have a number of solid weapons/warframes this becomes a non issue. I understand why new content hungry players thinking it's a big deal though.
>>
>>389759178
And make less money?

You've never run a business or taken a business class. Games as a Service is literally all about a continual revenue stream rather than a one-and-done purchase.
>>
>>389759301
>"DE needs to more carefully pick on who they choose to represent in their pseudo-advertisement on Youtube and other forms of media"
Why do you make this argument on /v/? Are you a corporate lawyer or from PR department?
>>
>>389758268
I don't spend real money on digital dress up, especially in a game where I've earned all the platinum I've had just selling Prime parts and other shit people are too lazy to get themselves.
>>
>>389757137
Concealed Explosives with basically any throwing knife makes Saryn an anti-crowd murder machine with her natural viral procs on her spores.
>>
>>389759574
>Disregarding the point
When did troll posts become so low energy?
>>
File: Warframe0017.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0017.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
>It's another thread where people who barely play the game or have played it religiously for thousands of hours shit on it
>>
>>389757785
The need to make this shit a single player game at some point so we don't lose this when the game's servers get shut down in the future.
>>
>>389759756
That sounds like every thread
>>
>>389759724
That point is stupid as fuck. Don't ask me though, ask this thread and how many actual active players give a shit about some youtube drama on their playing experience. Jesus, you have so many ways of making Warframe look bad and you try to spin it with some eceleb bullshit? fucking lol
>>
>>389757137
You mean the crowd control demon that, when teamed up with other frames, fucking melts shit into infinity?

Saryn + Octavia + Saryn is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Completely effortless play.
>>
>>389759720
That sounds pretty fun, I assume throwing knives because Concealed Explosives can't be used with most secondaries?
>>
File: 456456.png (108KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
456456.png
108KB, 277x262px
>>389759301

>needs a eceleb to help formulate his own opinions
>then talks about critical thinking
>>
>>389760064
Correct, it's a throwing knife only mod. That + range on your spores and the fucking things spread to the entire map. You see viral ticks and procs through the goddamn walls everywhere.
>>
>>389760214
Yeah ticks of like 43 viral and toxin damage because the ability is fucking bugged to hell outside the simulation
>>
File: Crit.png (80KB, 287x573px) Image search: [Google]
Crit.png
80KB, 287x573px
>>389757442
>Crit weapon
>"specific"
>>
>>389757442

But if all weapons could be built every possible way wouldn't all weapons be considered basically the same at that point? Why should I bother building anythin new when there's no new ways to do anything?

I'm not saying the current system is great, but your way doesn't really sound any better to me either.
>>
>>389760298
That's nice, you're enjoying their halved health, right? You are a competent player that can drop 150s right?

I'm just checking before you run off at the mouth about damage output, builds, etc... Warframe community is a little too quick to whine when Press 4 to win stops being viable.
>>
>>389747904
It's fuckin' boring.
>>
File: 3H7c5y4.png$.png (367KB, 538x489px) Image search: [Google]
3H7c5y4.png$.png
367KB, 538x489px
TENNO SKOOM
>>
>>389759483
I have every prime except Valkyr, Oberon and now Hydroid, and I'm only missing annoying non-primes like Mesa, Atlas and Equinox. 3 day build time still fucking sucks imo
>>
>>389760373
And if you don't want to use any of those weapons?

>>389760426
I'm not asking for all possible ways, I'm just suggesting that the procs of the other two physical damage types be made better as to make them worth something on their own, like slash.
>>
>>389760498
Yes the halving health is great.

I main Saryn Prime.

She literally melts things like butter, that doesn't change that the spores are bugged and are supposed to do more damage.

Via Gas and Toxin procs.
>>
File: WarframeAlternateSkinTrinity.png (143KB, 512x312px) Image search: [Google]
WarframeAlternateSkinTrinity.png
143KB, 512x312px
>>389758038
Speaking of Trinity, how do I get gud as her?
>>
>>389747904
It created a new genre that Destiny tried to rip off.

I call it

Grind2Grind

Instead of getting any loot or leveling up characters or doing something with a team you just grind the same 3 enemies over and over and over and over till you fucking stop being 12.
>>
>>389761169
Press 2 to give energy to your allies and yourself
Press 4 when they're losing life
>>
>>389761169
Spec super hard into energy vampire and give everyone bonkers overshields or spec superhard into blessing and have permanent 75% damage reduction to you and your party.
>>
>>389761169
Get the Vampire Leech augment build for range and power and fuck duration for infinite energy and shields
>>
File: 3000_Hours_Limbo_Main.webm (866KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
3000_Hours_Limbo_Main.webm
866KB, 600x300px
Why is Limbo so fucking powerful once you learn how to use him?
>>
Would the game be good for random casual play every now and then? But not like take it very seriously, or go full hardcore?

I don't have much time but kinda want to try it.
>>
>>389760880

>And if you don't want to use any of those weapons?

Well, that list has snipers, rifles, bows, shotguns, machines guns and some weird weapons. If none of them interest you, I don't know what the fuck you want.
>>
>>389760880
>I'm not asking for all possible ways, I'm just suggesting that the procs of the other two physical damage types be made better as to make them worth something on their own, like slash.

I mean fair enough, that'd be cool. At least for now though, things like Boltor Prime are raw damage builds that don't care too much about element damage if that helps.
>>
>>389747904
im pretty much burnt out on every other game so this game is where my pointer drifts to when im bored in my library
>>
>>389761494

Sure. It's perfect for 20-30 minute sessions.
>>
>>389761494
That's pretty much the best way to play it. Just grind for a few hours, maybe put something in the oven and then quit for the day.
>>
>>389748997
unless youre in a full squad and have all cuztomized your loadouts and frames to compliment each other based on the particular mission you are doing: you are being completely useless.

i stopped playing along time ago and i have like 5k plat.
>>
File: 43513.png (219KB, 826x133px) Image search: [Google]
43513.png
219KB, 826x133px
>>389761494
If you try to do anything else you'll realise there's fuck all to do. All I really do at this point is the daily sortie, maybe a few relics, grind some relics for some prime parts then sign out.
>>
>>389760498
a well modded ssryn can get 60-100s but 150 is pretty high
you have to mod for purely damage if you get that shit
>>
>>389761998
Pretty sure he means level 150s
>>
File: 897545523.png (36KB, 256x118px) Image search: [Google]
897545523.png
36KB, 256x118px
>>389761818
Pretty much the same, sometimes forcing myself to log in.
Feeling pretty much like a mobile game minus the energy system.
>>
>>389747904
Absolute fucking shit.
>>
when is the big map coming out?, no one gives a fuck about hydroid hes almost as useless as oberon.
>>
>>389747904
Dead once destiny 2 comes out for pc.

People who like it are burned out with it and the new content is gonna be shit
>>
File: There's the door.png (727KB, 702x801px) Image search: [Google]
There's the door.png
727KB, 702x801px
>>389760713
>not COMBAT FORMATION BRAVO
>>
Zamboni Was Right
>>
>>389762942
kek
warframe will grow even more when destiny 2 comes out and people realize there is no content
>>
>>389747904

>Play game
>Unlock new frame
>UH OH OUT OF SLOTS GET PLAT
>Game dominated by the people who have plat.
>They need nothing, thus you can't make plat
>Plat also needed to buy weapon slots/inventory slots of like 5 varieties

Either add a fucking Auction House Relay ingame or fuck off. New players are doomed and the old playerbase doesn't need to buy anything so it's a moot point and the game will die.
>>
>>389763885
There's a market where you can list all your crap and then just wait for someone to message you. The trade system is pure cancer, but at least a third party fixed some of the issues.
>>
>>389750331

>No stealth to speak of
>Mandatory stealth cancer in sorties every other fucking day.

I mean this game's shit, but don't have people dick-suck it as a fast paced shooter then mandate me have to stealth and kill 176 enemies without being caught because your riven system's retarded.
>>
>>389763885
>they need nothing
objectively untrue
new weapons and frames are constantly released, meaning obsessive hoarder people will always be looking for stuff.

wf has one of the best f2p systems ive ever seen, my only complaint is that getting oxium is a pain in the ass

you can join a hieracon at level 1 and get carried and 9 times out of 10 no one will give a shit or say anything, since those of us who regularly do them have reached levels of power such that we can solo them easily. same thing with missions to open the relics.

heres a hint: type in warframe.market in your browser. makes buying and selling a lot easier
>>
Good.
Shooting and movement are great.
Art design is great
The setting is cool.
Graphics and lighting are great.
Runs really well.
Some of the newer quests have engaging stories.

Bad.
Everything has long waits to craft in order to encourage you to spend money and speed it up
SJW developers, quests that cover autism, tranny pandering (almost spat my coffee when I saw you can pick female and male voices but there is no gender option).
No story outside of the handful of quests, you're just a puppet "ninja" killing stuff for no real reason other than to get loot.
The cool factor the game has is ruined by the 2nd dream quest, for me anyway (fuck the warframes being puppets being controlled by a emo looking 12 year old tranny).
Developers will abandon content unless people instantly like it.
They patch the game a lot but rarely add anything game changing, come back after a year break and it's all more or less the same.
The game is p2w.
There is nothing to do once you finish the map, endgame is doing single daily quest.
Paid mods.
Bugs you to spend money all the time (farm a new frame then after 3 days crafting it, you get a "no space for this frame buy one now!").
Confusing for new players, it's one of those games you have to have wiki open while playing.
Upgrade cards are taken out of the game in order to get you to trade to get them via rl money.
Awful invulnerability bosses.
>>
>>389764650
Oh and they are adding an open world area that will be an utter fail.
They will most likely give players no reason to go there so they will still do the old content to level up and farm stuff (which is 99% of the game).
The daytime is filled with mobs you can one shot.
There is not much to do in the open world area.
The night time bosses consist of invulnerability phases, which is shit.
>>
>>389763885
>>They need nothing, thus you can't make plat
Bullshit, there will always be people who want to buy your garbage for plat regardless of what it is.
Just use warframe.market
>>389764650
>>389764990
Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: Absolutely receding.jpg (38KB, 348x447px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely receding.jpg
38KB, 348x447px
>have several full sets of old prime warframes (blueprints and all parrts) that could probably go for hundreds of plat, but I'll never ever sell them because I refuse to log into the game after it has been fucked by the tumblr teenager update to create myself an idiotic "avatar" just in order to play it
>>
>>389764650
>No Trinity Prime in Good
Opinion discarded
>>
>>389764650
>No story outside of the handful of quests, you're just a puppet "ninja" killing stuff for no real reason other than to get loot.
Go play The Second Dream and War Within quests.

>The game is p2w.
True in the sense that you can purchase an advantage over other players, but given that the game is a PvE game (Conclave is shit and no one plays it), it doesn't really matter.

>There is nothing to do once you finish the map, endgame is doing single daily quest.
Riven farming, raids, sorties and relic farming is the end-game. If you're the type of player who does not enjoy grinding or farming for stuff, then you won't like WF

>Upgrade cards are taken out of the game in order to get you to trade to get them via rl money.
Not true. Mods are never entered into the Prime Vault, only Prime frames are, and you cannot buy Prime frames with platinum outside of the event access pack when the new one is released. It's done to free up spots on the relic drop list and increase frame rarity, stabilizing the market

>Confusing for new players, it's one of those games you have to have wiki open while playing.
>Awful invulnerability bosses
Both true.
>>
>>389764396

>Oxium is a pain in the ass

Warframe: Where NITAIN EXTRACT is needed for 95% of things and only spawns 4 times a day.
>>
>>389765256
Trinity P is fucking boring.
>>
>Honest thoughts?

As someone who's spent his 50th hour in the game, I can't say I dislike it, but I don't like...

>Endo being damn near impossible to get in the quantities mandated for maxing mods.

>Primed mods being impossible to acquire combined with the autistic elitist douchebag approved builds needing things you can't get anymore.

>THINGS YOU CAN'T GET ANYMORE (Event mods, Vaulted frames, etc.)
But hot damn I love this Borderlands as fuck Prisma Angstrum and Hek combination I have going on. I'm too unlucky to get plat or loot worth a shit, so I'm just having fun with the only two things I could muster.
>>
>>389747904
>1342hrs
nuff said

good bang for your buck... oh wait it's free, you can't go wrong
>>
>>389765341
maybe its just me but i never had that much of a problem with nitain

it might be because im not interested in msot of the weapons/frames that require it and i have a pretty big stockpile piled up from just not using what i do get very often

also nitain is not needed for 95% of things
>>
>>389765256
She was fun, till they nerfed her cure range.

Now you end up curing and missing half the team cause they won't stay close.
>>
>>389765783
It's one of those games that you wish was $60, cause you spend far more in the long run if you like it and they piss you off with all the money badgering.

If you don't spend money you better love grinding cause you'll be grinding harder than a korean with a boner.
>>
>>389754149
>work 2 hours
>buy 5000 plat

>grind 200 hours
>buy 500 plat
>>
>>389765981
i did not spend a single dollar on this game and to be honest it's not worth it.
because after the grind, there is nothing.
so you end up paying for not playing.
>>
File: lol1.png (185KB, 754x469px) Image search: [Google]
lol1.png
185KB, 754x469px
>Your honest thoughts on Warframe?

pic related
>>
>>389765848
Cure?
Do you mean her 1?
Just heal with 4, she has infinite mana
>>
>>389747904
not enough thicc grill frames
>>
>>389765112
>He dislikes the psyker kids controlling proxy warriors premise, while probably being in favor of the idiotic infested machines with personalities fanwank that existed before the second dream
>>
>>389764650
The game isn't pay to win at all, it's just pay to progress faster.
>>
>>389765647
Clans get a good amount of endo every time they rank up through the ritual that becomes available when they do.
>>
>>389766576
You need to go back.
>>
>>389766372
Didn't they state they aren't adding any more overly sexualized female frames? I know the newest one is very toned back.
>>
>>389766720
It is you who needs to make the return trip. The frames are not people, get over it.
>>
>>389765085
I didn't know DE still had shills. I've been playing since the fucking beta and almost every point this anon made is factually true. Almost.
>>
>>389766838
>no u
>discarding foundations and designs laid down in the Dark Sector, even if they were declared non canon, but still built upon and left just enough room for speculation, in favor of tumblr hair characters

I insist.
>>
>>389747904
It's a nice passtime while waiting for actually good games to come out.
>>
>>389766576
DE cock suckers are in full force today. Go back to your containment board
>>/vg/
>>
File: DayOfTheTaterMasher.jpg (162KB, 378x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DayOfTheTaterMasher.jpg
162KB, 378x1920px
>>389765112
Umbra soon
>>
>>389749916
I wish the lore explained Warframes to be humans modified to the extreme- a destructive mix of technology and biomass. Words cannot describe how disappointed I was to find out that a manchild with a RV action toy has been my self-insert this whole time.
>>
>>389747904
Its fun but the people that make it are absolutely retarded.
>>
File: my tater.jpg (201KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
my tater.jpg
201KB, 800x1024px
>>389766576
>>
>play game
>think I'm a ninja badass
>do 2nd dream quest
>turns out the ninja you thought was you, is just an empty suit and you are actually an annoying kid

Last time I was this dissapointed was when Kylo Ren took his helm off on TFA
>>
>>389767021
You mean the foundations that the frames once WERE people, but the technocyte virus has completely taken over, as demonstrated by the lore tidbit of Rhino Prime?

The frames were never anything more than angry infested (even though they were supposed to be a more controlled version of the infestation) that were reined in only by the Tenno taking control of them.
>>
File: 1504782676705.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504782676705.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>389761451
Limbo is fucking fun, I wish there would be some alternate skin for him or a prime version since he looks like shit.
>>
>>389767693
>being disapointed by the "lore" in fucking WARFRAME
holy shit
>>
>Argon Crystals
>0.2% drop rate
>They expire so you can't build them up.

Uninstalled. That shit's oppressive
>>
>>389767693
How does the operator being a kid make the frame any less badass? Are the EVA units gay because they are being piloted by teenagers?
>>
>>389768018
Got 9 after farming a survival mission for 30 minutes
>>
>>389768018
Dude you can very easily get like 4 crystals in 5 minutes of Mot
>>
File: latest[1].png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
270KB, 853x480px
>>389768091
have you SEEN shinji?
>>
>>389768117

I once got 12 on the lowest level exterminate. Shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>389768251
Yes. And I don't see how he has any negative impact on the unit he pilots.

EVA-01 is fucking rad, no matter how much of a wimp Shinji is.
>>
>>389768149
>>389768117

I can't git lucky
Bonus points for joining pubs and having the speedva or nekros die 20 times then leave.
>>
>>389768251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckkZihQUaU
>>
>>389767710
And the circumstances of them accepting technocyte or how much cognitive function they have retained after doing it was what could have defined each and every warframe. They were the Tenno, not some retcon children.
>>
>>389768018
You can get Argon easy just by playing a simple void Exterminate. Break every container you see and you can easily get 1 or 2 gaurenteed.
>>
>>389768673
They never were the Tenno. It was just fanwank by people who wanted their waifu frames to have kawaii personalities.
>>
File: a51[1].png (249KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
a51[1].png
249KB, 500x447px
>>389768952
>he hasn't played Dark Sector
>>
>>389768673
>ywn slowly become lucid again and break free of the psychotic child using your mutated body as a murder toy
>>
>>389769217
I have, which clearly showed that the technocyte virus is not something that leaves you in half-assed state between full infection and sentience. You're in for the whole nine yards when you get it.

Hell, Excalibur has "Hayden Tenno" written on it in Orokin script, meaning that even he eventually succumbed completely to the virus.
>>
>>389769569
Yes, and Hayden didn't lose his sanity. He was the proto Excalibur, the first Tenno, hence the surname.
>>
File: cantwakeuppng.png (91KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeuppng.png
91KB, 500x417px
>>389756436

>Fucking Potatos are scarce for noobs

I'm dying...

They still call them potatoes...

I put 230ish hours into it during the 1st year it came too Steam.

I bought the 3 packs when on sale back then.

I ended up quitting for good when I ran out of space and they kept removing warframes from the "limited sales" I was considering and decided to see if they would keep doing that. They did a year later.

I never played again but had fun regardless. Too bad, no idea if they still do those "somehow digital items are limited in supply and we can't ever sell them again, lol" $$$

And it became more of a slot machine based on what I've read inn this thread.

All well, can't miss what you left for years now.
>>
>>389769687
>Didn't lose his sanity
>Is a warframe and is only active when controlled by a Tenno

Gotta make a choice, pal. His name could just have been an inspiration for Margulis (or Lotus, whichever first referred to the voidkids as Tenno)
>>
>>389747904
Is Oberon worth a slot? I have hear a lot of thrash about him.
>>
File: 1500849194066.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500849194066.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>389756436
>This fucking hit me when they started selling slots for MODS holy shit.
Explain, is the amount of mods you can have limited now? Did DE became even bigger jew? I haven't played in quite some time.
>>
>>389769687
Tenno literally means Emperor in japanese
>that assretarded lore retcon of the name Tenno originating from the potatochild ship being called the Zariman 10-0 (ten-o)
>>
Destiny 1 and two are better than this shit. Only thing good about warfarme is its price.
>>
>>389769884
You're trying to fit that retcon in repeatedly, it's not looking good still. He was taken over by technocyte, but remained sane and stable, becoming an evolved human. He was the Tenno, not some redundant child. There is no choice to make, he simply was the first.
>>
>>389755932
Bretty gud taste, bit I prefer the Grinlok
>>
This is the only game I erp on, for the sake of blueprints and whatnot. I'm the girlfriend of about 10 players, 6 of which are nonwhite manlets.
>>
>>389770082
It's not a retcon when nothing was established before it. Second Dream was when they revealed what the warframes are. Before that there were only fan theories.
>>
>>389769993
riven mods, RNG weapon stat mods for specific weapons, limited slot space, like 15 max or something

they said the limit was to "encourage creativity"
and then started selling more slots literally a week later
>>
>>389770260
Except that the fact that they carried out an open rebellion against the Orokin and some went against that, thus fighting against each other and it also implied that they possessed their own free will and intelligence. All that was established before the "reveal".
>>
>>389769740
>somehow digital items are limited in supply and we can't ever sell them again
Items that got vaulted do get unvaulted later however.
>And it became more of a slot machine based on what I've read inn this thread.
Less actually, the relic system makes getting rare prime parts much easier instead of just farming the same map over and over for that one 5% drop item in rotation fucking C because you get drops from the entire pool every time you would get a drop (or 2 in the case of excavation) and you can use void traces to increase the chance of rare items and decrease the chance of common ones.
>>
>>389747904
past its prime
>>
>>389770503
None of that goes against the Tenno controlling them, though. The Tenno are not completely single minded, either.
>>
>>389770662
None of it necessitates the presence of it either. It was fine as is.
>>
>>389759724
>he actually uses the word "troll"
Back to your youtube comments fgt lmao
>>
File: 1361663293354.gif (977KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1361663293354.gif
977KB, 499x281px
>>389765112
>being this salty about mechanics that you can completely avoid
>being this mad about lore change in a game where story is just background noise

keep crying bitch
>>
>>389768948

>Do this
>None.

Not lucky enough. Plus if I try to party for Argon, people are fucking insane to the likes of which a MOBA has never seen. I thought LoL and DOTA had bad communities. People go fucking ballistic if things aren't perfect in farm parties. Holy shit
>>
>>389770785
Fine according to you, unsatisfactory according to a vast majority of players. Second Dream was received with almost universal praise.
>>
>>389770504

Well...I'm still never gonna play but that's good with regards to people who still play. I can fully appreciate how annoying it was to farm stuff over-and-over, as I did it too.

Digital items on the other hand should never be "limited time / sale or otherwise" As it doesn't exist, its purely pixels and code. This type of crap needs to stop for all games that sell digital anything. There is no limited amounts.

What turns me away from most games no days. lol buy this digital skin on a 500 dollar GPU, no where else ( You can buy off others and be scammed lol ) ... We have only limited supplies!

Yet. They can sell any digital item forever and at the same or more cost and everyone wins. People who won't buy, likely will never buy. Those who want to buy but don't or can't because they don't know game exist, can do so later.

Yeah. Logic, what's that?
>>
>>389770572

Underrated post
>>
>>389770901

>Don't avoid it
>Sentient Fighters take 0 damage unless you remove the damage resistances
>Can't do that or farm kuva until you do the questline

k
>>
>>389770901
>being this salty about mechanics that you can completely avoid
there are now enemies that are invulnerable unless you use your potatokid
the last quest was LITERALLY about an autistic operator and his fidget spinner
>>
>>389771213
>Implying Chains of Harrow wasn't a surprisingly tasteful take on autism and didn't feel like a lecture
>>
Played 200 hours. The fun I had was because of the social elements of playing with friends. The game itself became a boring repetitive grind quite quickly AND I had 1000 fucking plat to play with because I got a 75% off coupon. So my grind is way less than some of you would experience.

Still about 700 plat sitting in my account unused. Might end up giving it away or something because right now I can't stand the game.
>>
>>389771467
hi
>>
>>389771352
>"it's our darkest quest yet!"
>"let me tell you about Autism!"
>>
>>389771542
Hey
>>
>>389771770
>A story about an autistic 10o that was ostracized and eventually locked into his warframe (of his own accord) to keep the void entity in check, all the while his psyche splintered into manifestations of the emotions that he could not properly express
>In the end, you can't even save him, just allow him to die and fade away
>Not dark
>>
>>389747904
More content than Destiny 2 at least.
>>
File: XDDDDDD.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
XDDDDDD.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>389747904
Fun game, sadly it's filled with cringy and edgy teens, wish I could find a decent clan.
>>
>>389772675
>wish I could find a decent clan.
Why would you need one? Just run solo clan, it's pretty cheap in teams of researching everything except hema.
>>
>>389747904
Great aethetics and interesting gameplay that is ruined by no real goal besides "grind grind grind."
>>
>>389771047
You can just do relics and get the warframe and weapons for free.
>>
File: 1504199894285.png (662KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504199894285.png
662KB, 862x1000px
>>389772675
>mfw been in my same clan for years, mostly adults , all research done and literally no drama ever

Feels good man.
>>
>>389751258
Typical Loki shitter detected
>>
>>389770057
(You)
>>
>>389747904
It's like Mass Effect 3's mutiplayer with a splash of Destiny, except it's free. Grindy, and better with friends. I don't play it much.
>>
File: my baro shit.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my baro shit.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Honestly it's the best game ever made for poorfag free2plays such as myself.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.