[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which vidya game has the worst community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: sonicbrokehisneck.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sonicbrokehisneck.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Which vidya game has the worst community?
>>
Bloodborne
>>
>>389745458
Every Nintendo series
>>
PlayStation
>>
>>389745458
Worst one I've ever seen is L4D2.
>>
Sony.
>>
>>389745458
lol of legends
>>
Witcher
>>
>>389745458
Undertale, followed by LiS.
>>
Whatever game you hate the most, in my case, Witcher 3.
>>
>>389745458
League or FF. I'm leaning towards FF because if you don't like the most popular games you can't even talk about it bc and willget shitposted to death but league has all the try hard guys.
>>
I wish to nominate the Final Fantasy XIV community as contender for the worst.

For reasons, let me remind you that /xivg/ exsists.
>>
Luigi babbies
>>
>>389746114
/xivg/ is a joke compared to /terag/ or /wpsg/
>>
File: Untitled.png (425KB, 1097x718px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
425KB, 1097x718px
Nintendo games
>>
>>389746191
>/xivg/ is a joke

I agree.

>compared to /terag/ or /wpsg/

I doubt that is possible.
>>
>>389745482
Why Bloodborne specifically and not Souls in general?
>>
Recently? Yakuza.
>>
>>389746365
Because golden face
>>
>>389745458
MOBAs by far
>>
>>389745458
Sonic
By far
Final fantasy fanbase is pretty bad.
>>
>>389746253
terag is literally loli whale posting for 750 replies
>>
>>389745458
Weeaboos. It's always weeaboos.
>>
>>389746253
/wpsg/ is dead, /elyg/ is the worst by far

>young male trannies sending dickpics to each other and occasionally talking about vanilla wow
>>
on /v/? Im torn between soulsfags and xivcucks
In games it has to be Dota2. The community is pure concentrated tumorous cancer
>>
>>389746553
Hmm. I see you loli shitposting and raise you...

>someone cutting a bloody message in his arm because someone added a discord link to the generals OP they didn't like.
>>
>>389745741
>>389746471
These. I had never stopped playing a game because of the shitty community until I tried league.
>>
>>389746787
that was one incident, meanwhile in terag you got people every month or two posting printed images of their characters and shitting on them as "tribute"
>>
>>389745458

I know Sonic fans have been pidgeonholed as "winers" or "hardto please" but i feel its been justified with how poorly sonic movedto 3D. Sonic team suck balls.

Mania has been good, the threads have even been pleasant.
>>
>>389745675
L4D1 and 2 versus mode was some of the most toxic shit out there.

>playing Blood Harvest early on in L4D1
>we're down a guy
>enemy switches to our side
>mic spams for a second
>kills himself with a console command
>switches back

Like 95% of my ranked games in CSGO were less shit than the L4D community somehow.

>>389745582
>>389746195
Legend of Zelda has the worst fan base out of any Nintendo IP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LO8Z1DkDqc

Just read these fucking comments, dude names 1 minor flaw with OoT that older Zelda games did better and they're all screeching hard as fuck over it.

>I'm admittedly a little disappointed with the assumption that linearity is intrinsically a bad design aesthetic. It may remove choice with regards to how the player can progress, but it also guides the player down the critical path more effectively, which keeps them from getting lost.

Really, these morons also think Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword are anything above 7/10 at best games. Hearing Vinny from Vinesauce say "Skyward Sword was an amazing game, but a mediocre Zelda" made me realize how delusional these fucks are.
>>
>>389747647
Personally I think Skyward Sword is A mediocre Game and a Mediocre Zelda, but thats just my opinion. I think Breath of the wild is a better zelda game than we've ever gotten, though it needed to have more bulk to it in certain places, like dungeons and more enemy variety
>>
>>389747914
Never played BotW so I can't comment on that, but Zelda fans are incapable of being objective on the quality of Zelda games.

Say what you will about Sonic fans, but the bulk of them straight up realizes when a Sonic game is going to be shit.
>>
All speed running its a group of hyper autist that have manage to ruin nearly every game by searching for exploits and pressuring devs to create incentives for there cancer game devs are cutting content cause they think this shit is popular and why shpuld the create intricate welll polished exploirative games when they can throw out a janky speed run fest to feed to these autist
>>
>>389748410
Ur gay fuck you
>>
Fighting Game Community. They start screeching and flinging poo over the smallest things.
>>
>>389748410
hear, hear
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.