[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled. How was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: NintendoSwitch.jpg (409KB, 1920x1085px) Image search: [Google]
NintendoSwitch.jpg
409KB, 1920x1085px
Now that the dust has settled. How was it?
>>
Dusty.
>>
Zelda BotW for Wii U. No reason to buy a Switch
>>
If you own a pc its shaping up to be the best console of the past 3 generations
>>
>>389744224
>Zelda BotW for Wii U. No reason to buy a Switch
Except the Switch version is better and has added portability.
>>
>>389743389
>now that the dust has settled

thanks for reminding me to add this to my filter
>>
>>389743389
It's unquestionably the most versatile console to date, but that lack of power will mean a lot of multiplats won't be able to run on it. We'll see how it does in the long run
>>
>>389743389
It's shit
>>
Comfy as fuck
>>
Bad.
>>
Probably my most played gaming device at the moment, purely because of the portability. Life is busy for me these so I don't have as much spare time to just sit down and play like I used to. But the Switch literally lets me game anywhere. Plan on buying a couple of extra docks so I can just pop the system in whatever room I decide to go to.

/v/ will call me a shill no doubt. Keep crying. Switch is a great little console and Nintendo has fucked the industry sideways with it.
>>
>>389743389
I'll tell you when it gets a reasonable price drop in Leafland
>>
File: 1488403028589.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488403028589.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Idk. Bought a PS4 slim in july and already have a backlog of great games.

Don't care about Zelda and Mario so the Switch would be just a Splatoon machine for me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.