[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 23143532034901.jpg (22KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
23143532034901.jpg
22KB, 256x192px
GLORIOUSOCU or FILTHYUSN?
>>
I have never beaten a Front Mission
>>
>>389737671
GLORIOUS UCN
>>
>>389737731
>UCS

FUCK
>>
>>389737716
youre missing out
play the 1st one for snes or the port to the DS, which is most likely superior
it's a really well made 2d srpg
also abuse the fuck out to the stadium if you want an easy time
>>
File: Front_Mission_3_Coverart.png (138KB, 256x254px) Image search: [Google]
Front_Mission_3_Coverart.png
138KB, 256x254px
>>389737827
or play the only good one
>>
File: wew.webm (2MB, 1280x480px) Image search: [Google]
wew.webm
2MB, 1280x480px
Can't really be bothered to finish my UCS campaign since the story feels about same as with OCU and every single encounter is .webm related.
>>
>>389737716
I have only played the SNES version of the first game, the game has a rough start but gets incredibly easy mid way through to the point you'll destroy every single Wanzer in one go like the webm in >>389738423
Other than that, the game has some nice music and Amano's character portraits give it a nice touch.
>>
Whenever I try to get into these games there's a shitload of planning you're supposed to do straight from the start (what characters are you going to use, what skills/attributes will you upgrade, what mechs will you give to what pilots) and it's fucking impossible to know all this shit.
>>
I've replayed the first few missions in Front Mission SNES several times but always end up playing something else

only thing I've played a lot was Evolved
>>
>>389741246
I can't talk for anything past the first game, but all pilots will do just fine on the Wanzers they came with. A pilot gains skills based on the weapons they use so it's recommended to have each one of them specialize and stick with one or two weapon types.
>>
YOUR WIFE IS THE CPU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.