[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finish Your Backlog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 722Rowlet.png (100KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
722Rowlet.png
100KB, 382x382px
Finish
Your
Backlog
>>
File: 1504220788745.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1504220788745.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
Thats not happening.
>20+ games, most of which are either RPG's or Open-World games, or just heavy on story
My backlog will continue to grow until I die.
>>
I try but I end up just playing Splatoon 2 all day.
>>
>>389735258
Rowlet is a cute!
>>
>>389735380
>20
Rookie
>>
>>389735258
I just finished tomb raider. Thank you Pokemon bird
>>
>>389735615
>20
I believe I said 20+. I know I've got at least 20, but I haven't counted in awhile, theres probably way more that I just can't think of.
>>
I have over 200 steam games i havent played most not even installed
Ive gotten about 50 games ive started acroaa varioua handhelds and emulators on them aswell
>>
>>389735258

Wont happen, but I do plan on finishing some of it.
>>
>>389735258
I can't, I don't have the money for it
>>
>>389735732
You're still in a better situation than most of us, you can do it
>>
>>389735747
Congratulations I'm sure your beta orbiters are very wealthy
>>
>>389735380
>>389735732
Hahaha nigga what, I stopped counting at 1700.
>>
>>389735849
>you can do it
I wish. I literally have no motivation to play half of them. I've been in the mood to replay games more so then play new ones or ones I haven't finished yet.
>>
>>389735258
Dont tell me what to do you...you BORB!
>>
>>389735732
>20 nigger i have 20+ in backlog on PS4 alone
>>
I can't because multiplayer shooters exist. Slowly working on Darkest Dungeon but I run out of money constantly even with the bank upgrade.
>>
>>389735732
If 20 is your base estimate, you don't know the meaning of backlog.

I have 130, and even I'm still babby tier compared to some of the Steam sale and Humble Bundle junkies.
>>
>>389736267
>Steam sale and Humble Bundle junkies.
this steam has my massive amount of backlog.

my plan is to slowly clear my PS4 backlog, then PS3, then work on steam, but PS4 and steam continue to grow.
>>
>>389736385
I don't even play on PC (computer's too shit) and the majority of my backlog is still on Steam.

It's fucking mental.
>>
>>389736456
>I don't even play on PC
I haven't played a game on PC since dec last year and my PC backlog keeps growing.

death of the outsider is the last game I am buying this year, hoping to clear my PS4 backlog by new year
>>
>>389736267
Well unlike a lot of anons here I don't buy or pirate every game that makes me slightly interested. I buy or pirate stuff that interests me heavily or I have I can guarantee I will enjoy it. A lot of games don't call out to me.
>>
File: End_of_Gondola.png (396KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
End_of_Gondola.png
396KB, 1200x750px
>finished ending C, D and E in NieR Automata today
>finished Return to Castle Wolfenstein earlier this week
Feels really good, not sure where I'll go from here, though. I've been thinking of buying a 3DS for the Monster Hunter games or perhaps buying Metro 2033. Not really sure, I haven't played any game of either series so far, thoughts?
>>
>>389736896
>Monster Hunter
Emulate Freedom Unite until you get bored of it, then maybe Tri for a bit so you can see what swimming's about and then P3rd HD. In PPSSPP map the right analog to the dpad so you don't have to mangle your hand trying to play the game properly.

Metro 2033 is a nice game but it's a linear shooter, just in case you were like me and expecting a STALKER-like experience.
>>
>>389737998
>Emulate Freedom Unite
Oh, that's actually a pretty good option that should save me a bunch of money, I'll try that. I was thinking about starting to get into MH with MHW coming up soon™, which looks really promising.
>Metro 2033 is a nice game but it's a linear shooter, just in case you were like me and expecting a STALKER-like experience.
Oh, that's good to know, I'll probably put it on a lower priority, then, since I was kind of expecting a STALKER-like game. Thanks!
>>
File: 1137795.jpg (170KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1137795.jpg
170KB, 1334x750px
>>389735258
>have 40 steam games
>least in-game time is 14 hours
>>
>>389738220
Just a heads-up about FU, it's very archaic. It's a compilation of gen1 and 2 monsters and while the gen2 monsters are rather good, gen1 monsters are very archaic and largely annoying to fight. Tri has an entire new roster except for like two returning monsters and is overall more polished, plus it's a console game so it looks loads better, and has shakalaka companions, but underwater combat is meh at best, a lot of FU's weapons didn't return (though there's a brand new one), and a lot of the content is online only (and the online's shut down); also if you're emulating it has overbloom, there's a cheat code to disable bloom but it stopped working after the 5.0 stable. P3rd HD is Tri's content on a new town + some new stuff, old weapons return, everything is available offline, no water combat, cat companions are back, but it looks a bit worse due to being a PSP game with high res textures pasted on top.
>>
>try to clear out my backlog every summer
>finish 3-4 of them
>end up with 10-20 more games than I began with

It hurts.
>>
>>389735258
Literally never
In fact someone should add to my backlog and tell me what games they liked that AREN'T JRPGs. Those make up a majority of my backlog and I need a break.
>>
>>389735258
Which Wii U game should I play next?

NSMBU + Luigi (already started)
Mario 3D World
Bayo 2
DKCTF
Star Fox Zero
Star Fox Zero Guard
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.