[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop picking Hanzo. You know you can't play as him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 17

File: hanzo-gameplay.jpg (46KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-gameplay.jpg
46KB, 700x396px
Stop picking Hanzo. You know you can't play as him.
>>
File: 1351134916133.jpg (75KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1351134916133.jpg
75KB, 498x360px
Jokes on you. I don't even touch Hanzo and I'm a Symmetra and Winston main since they require no aim and I play with a controller on PC
>>
I dont play shitty kid games.
>>
>>389732789
All games are for kids.
>>
>>389732669
same only not as a joke
>>
>>389732363
>ANYONE picking defense heroes
>2017
lmao
>>
>>389732363
ok
>switches to genji
>>
>>389732839
But I want to be good as Widow since she is best girl.
>>
>aims at floor
>gets double kill
simple geology
>>
>>389732839
Not picking new Junkrat and just being the biggest faggot the battlefield has ever seen. I'm having so much fun on the new rat it's incredible.
>>
>We're living in the timeline where picking certain characters in a video game is considered griefing
>>
>>389733272
Fuck off attack torb
>>
>>389733272
It is when you pick Hanzo and Widow when you're ass at it and the team needs a hero. I report that shit all day because you're people are huge faggots and I love the power the report system gives me over you and your loved ones.
>>
You payed 40 dollars to play a game with Hanzo in it and complain about it.
>>
>>389733334
>reporting someone for being bad at a video game
udde lmao
>>
>spams out of a hallway
>gets a lucky kill and feels like hot shit
>since we got a pick it's time to push
>the hanzo can't contribute to shit in an actual push since he can't spam in tight spaces any more
>STILL feels like hot shit for that lucky kill earlier
they're all trash
>>
>>389733268
Not for long anon, we all know what Blizzard thinks about fun.

Thats why it took them half a year to even consider fixing Mercy and D.Va because they are anti-fun and thus perfectly match the philosophy of Overwatch. No fucking fun allowed or you get the fun police. Here comes the Gorilla nee naw nee naw.
>>
>>389733394
Being bad at a video game is literally the greatest sin you can push on your team. I'd rather you spam and screech in the mic than be bad. You could verbally green text Reddit humor at me in game chat then spam I need healing all game and it would bother me infinitely less than if you sucked even a little ass.
>>
File: 1504757126915.gif (797KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1504757126915.gif
797KB, 200x150px
how do I get good with sombra?
no comp
>>
>>389733549
So they'll nerf junk and the hitscans then buff Pharah? Sounds like anti fun to me.
>>
>>389733268
the new junkrat was a mistake. he requires even less skill than before but is more potent thanks to two charges of his retarded mine, and then the tire comes blazing out at lightning speeds granting him a free kill on the supports
>>
>>389733606
Hack health packs
>>
>>389733606
Target priority basically. Hack the tank, kill healer. Teleport out. Repeat. EMP when team fight happens. Hack health packs to stop flankers from being able to heal and keep your back line up.
>>
>Attack
>Hanzo/widow
>pick Ana to throw the game
>>
>>389733606
play at super low sens, practice tracking or otherwise her damage is shit.

flank the enemy teams supports when their front lines are busy with your's.

use the translocator as an escape to farm your ultimate when there is no big fight going on but during team fights use it to find high ground so that most of your shots are headshots

know which heroes are most dependent on their abilities, and hack them at times your team can act on it

use voice chat to call out emp usages so it doesn't go to waste
>>
>>389733606
its a character you have to be naturally good at.
>>
>>389732363
Well I'm not going to get better with him by not playing as him.
>>
A position on an imaginary leaderboard is more important to some players than having actual moment to moment fun in a video game.

Otherwise why else are there D.Va and Mercy mains?

>>389733631
They already nerfed the tire on PTR and people are talking about reducing the damage on the mines to go alongside it.

>>389733606
You number one priority is to farm EMP as fast as possible, you do that by hacking health kits and getting the tanks to use them when they take damage. At lower levels of play and QP no one is going to give a shit about using your packs so Sombra is going to be useless. Basically you should hack a mega, throw your tele, go poke and be an ass fish for a pick and then jump back to the health kit. Rinse repeat EMP in team fight.
>>
>>389733272
this is why
1. i dont play overwatch, dota2 or LoL (anymore)
and
2. when i play hots, i only play unranked qm and the weekly brawl.
im not trying to be a professional at these games and find no fun in playing with people who act like they would be top ten players if it wasnt for "always" getting shitty teams. i just wanna get some matches in and move on with my day, i leave the game long panic attacks for starcraft 2

in closing, ARAM was the best way to play the whole time and epsorts are a part of the cancer killing video games.
>>
>>389733817
>nerf already
>mfw blizzard comes to take my fun once again
>>
>>389733817
>pick Sombra in comp
>team insists that one of our supports switch to DPS since Sombra is a support apparantly
>despite this nobody even uses my health packs and people die because we don't have enough heals
and this was in fucking masters, I hate this retarded community. They listen to some retarded youtubers opinion, take it as an unquestionable fact and don't even manage to utilize it despite how much they insist on it. It's a shame since Sombra is my favorite hero.
>>
>>389733905
Matchmaking replacing servers was the worst thing to happen to PC gaming.
>>
File: 1503325380638.png (570KB, 923x641px) Image search: [Google]
1503325380638.png
570KB, 923x641px
>>
File: DC8jTkKW0AElSY7.png large.png (498KB, 690x763px) Image search: [Google]
DC8jTkKW0AElSY7.png large.png
498KB, 690x763px
Are they ever going to fix scatter arrow? It can instagib tanks from full HP.
Its purpose is to kill fleeing people, so just change it to an arrow that bounces around corners to hit the nearest target but only does ~30 damage.
>>
>>389733817
>Otherwise why else are there D.Va and Mercy mains?
Are you saying people don't genuinely like those characters? D.va is pretty fun. Mercy isn't fun, but tons of people enjoy playing her for some unknown reason.
>>
>>389733565
This. If you pick a character and aren't immediately the best player in the world with them, never touch them again.
>>
>>389733965
I know that feel. I love playing Sombra you feel like a free wheeling dick flying around the map but she just has so little impact without full on team co-operation. If you do buff her to make her usuable in lower brackets its going to complete break the upper ones. Balancing her must be a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>389733817
D.va main here. I play her because she's the only fun character.
>>
>>389733657
>>389733690
>>389733748
>>389733769
>>389733817
thanks anons this is really helpful
I'm gonna practice
>>
>>389734024
this looks a bit different after doomfist release. doomfist himself is A tier or so. McCree is played a lot because he counters Doomfist. Even Thorb has seen some use because Doomfist struggles against turret.
>>
Stop playing Overwatch. You know it isn't fun.
>>
>>389734050
There is nothing fun about jumping left and right holding down right click. If you do anything else other than jump left and right holding down right click then your being a bad D.Va.

>>389734024
Do you have the overall usuage chart image? Across the entire game what gets choosen the most?
>>
File: spam_spam.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
spam_spam.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>389733165

Fuck the floor just Rambo all the time
>>
>>389734119
I think she already is good, but she is maybe the most difficult hero in the game to use properly. You don't even need that much teamwork, just to expect your team to move in after an EMP and to not have a solo support because Sombra doesn't really fill in a support role. At best she can substitute for a support on Volzkaya point A if you actually play around the health kits.
>>
>>389734220
You're right. My mistake. Can you give me a list of your approved games that are actually fun?
>>
>>389734235
So when you play D.va you just sit in the spawn jumping left and right and shooting at nothing? I think I may have found your problem.
>>
>>389734041
Scatter is the only Hanzo defense when you get jumped. Not about positioning or getting caught out or anything if someone jumps you as a Hanzo and gets in your face you either hit a fucking clutch headshot, scatter or die. So there needs to be some way to have him be able to defend himself but not use that defense to fucking kill things across the map.

I can see some kind of Hanzo re-work coming in the future.
>>
>>389734307
PUBG. Paladins. Runescape 2007.
>>
>>389734403
Great, thanks. I don't much like those, but if they're the fun games then I guess I need to learn to accept it. Can't believe I thought I was enjoying Overwatch. What the hell was I thinking?
>>
>>389734379
Oh I know all of the D.Va mains are insane bulldogs chasing people down with the boost and clutch securing points and single handedly winning games.

They really should be jumping left and right and holding down right click. Watch some exciting as fuck pro D.Va games. Even they have to amuse themselves by jumping constantly because theres nothing else to do.
>>
>>389734387
What if they turned scatter into kind of a close-range shotgun like attack. Instead of firing a single arrow that then hits and spreads, bouncing around, it just fires a bunch of small arrows in a cone with a fairly short range?
>>
>>389734474
This new learning amazes me. I've been playing D.va wrong for over a year and had no idea. No more aggressive play for me, now I'm 100% about jumpin' and shootin'. Jump 'n' Shoot Man, that's what they'll call me!
>>
>>389734689
You should never be firing. Defense Matrix all the time, if you have the ability to shut down every single offense class by holding down a single button and kinda maybe looking at them why would you ever do anything else?

I can't wait till the "offensive" D.Vas get some rockets stuck to their face so they can fire rockets while face fucking everything in a suicide dive. At least that'll make her more exciting to play anyway.
>>
>>389732363
joke's on you I picked soldier instead
>>
>>389732825
Is honey select a kid's game?
>>
>>389734906
I mean. You can make kids in it, so sure.
>>
Who else #NotPlayingS6UntilD.VaAndMercyChangesGoLive?
>>
>>389734906
>game
>>
>>389734050
>Mercy isn't fun, but tons of people enjoy playing her for some unknown reason.
It's not that unknown.

They feel like supporting the team, that's the main reason.

Mercy can be a decoy with a good team and sometimes you have to escape from a lot of enemies wanting you dead, that requires a little of effort.

You can play her healing and using shift to not die and you can play her healing until your ult and hide forever while spaming the group up button.

With the rework they get rid of the second shitty method to play her so it's a good rework.
>>
>>389733817
>They already nerfed the tire on PTR and people are talking about reducing the damage on the mines to go alongside it.
For fucks sake can Blizzard wait for 5 seconds to see how their patches change things before redacting them
>>
>>389735069
She's mandatory, but boring. She doesn't require you to be good, but she does require you to know what you're doing. Mercy is the reason that OW isn't a good casual game.
>>
>>389734930
I can't believe they are going to drop those into the season half way through. Season 6 is already shorter than normal.

>>389735069
Shes also the least mechanically intensive character in a game full of them. So its easy as fuck to climb while also being a bit shit. Its why there are so fucking many purely Mercy mains. So much so its almost become a joke at this point.
>>
>>389734539
just faster damage drop off
have him take out like 4 arrows and fire them in a spread (maybe you can control?) idk that seems even more retarded in retrospect.

how about e charges you up with da dragon power and you shoot two off in quick succession or baby ults. fuck who knows this is why i dont make bideogames
>>
>>389735110
No. Populism is the new way to govern everything. Submit to the demand of the vocal minority or be slandered.
>>
>>389734050
>enjoy
I play her because Ana can't heal shit with Winston/Dva eating her goddamn shots and Autists can't into aiming so Zen ends up being worthless most of the time.
>>
>>389734862
>why would you ever do anything else? Because the defensive matrix has a cool down on it.
>>
How do you deal with Phara+Mercy combo? She's not always a problem but on certain maps she can fly so high while spamming rockets into tight spaces, and even McCree shots barely hurt her.

My theory is taking advantage of the pocketing and going for the rest of the team that is lacking heals, but since I play a lot of support myself I struggle to keep my own team healed because I'm usually the number one target for the rockets.
>>
>>389735201
*two normal arrows in quick succession
>>
Am I the only one who thinks OW is a lot slower than it used to be? All these damage nerfs, and new heroes that slow down the game (Ana, Orisa) makes it feel like this game is in molasses. Going from TF2 to OW is like going into slow motion.
>>
>>389735330
In theory, push their team. A bad duo will be too slow to react and you should be able to win a fight, or at least get enough picks to paralyze them. They'll be forced to regroup and lose the flexibility advantage of the pharah-mercy combo.

In practice, mirror or snipe.
>>
>>389735110
From what I can tell I think they liked what Junk was becoming but seeing a Tire jump from spawn to the point on Eichenwald defense was fucking stupid. They simply never tested the limits of what increasing its speed combined with the killing of the pause before climbing a wall would do.

>>389735350
This. Dive at least brought a little of the speed back into the game. The stalling heroes were the worst thing to be introduced. Overtime on 2CP and its time to Mei, D.Va and Tracer woo exciting. Orisa in general is a big boring waste of time but at least shooting her shield breaks it faster instead of just being negated like with Matrix.
>>
>>389735445
I don't even know how you would nerf pharmercy to make it less obnoxious.
>>
>>389735330
>Who is widowmaker?
>>
>>389735495
Damage boost falloff on projectiles. It was necessary before pharah-mercy ever became popular and I have no idea why they haven't implemented it. There's no excuse for full damage sniper rockets.
>>
>tfw always pick Bastion
>>
>>389735595
>tfw getting nano as a turret bastion
>tfw break rein shield in 1 second
>tfw kill everyone in 2 seconds
>>
>>389735560
Maybe take more damage when boosted? Or give hitscans less damage fall off?
>>
If you're getting matched with shitty Hanzos then there's a good chance you're shit yourself and deserve it.
>>
>>389735658
Literally just make damage boost stop working after a certain distance for explosive weapons. Once pharmercy stops owning snipers, snipers start owning pharmercy. Still requires the players who counter it to be good at the game, but it takes away the ability of 2 players to take over the whole match.
>>
>>389735330
>What is Mcree,Soldat 69 and Pharah
>>
>>389735350
Excuse me? What fucking damage nerfs? People never died as fast as they do now.
Only actual damage nerf was to mcrees FTH, widow bodyshots and hog oneshots.

Soldier Junkrat and Symmetra got nothing but buffs since release and kill times are way shorter now, and they will become even more so when the Matrix nerf hits.
I know Dva is annoying to play against but I really wanna see what's gonna stand up to Junkrat without her around.
>>
>>389735154
>>389735194
you are right but it's not so hard to understand why people find her fun to play.

The thing is not letting people climb with her only knowing to use Q. When I play her I enjoy healing a lot, I don't want to hide because then people complains about not healing, if you don't hide people complains about not hiding for rez.

The rework gets rid of this and gives a little opportunity to battle mercy too. I don't really care about people climbing with her because she is easy to play, but at least I want them to use her for healing and not fucking hiding.
>>
>>389735891
Ult batteries for the Mercy pocketing

They aren't gonna kill anyone flying at max distance
>>
>>389736042
Yes, this change is an improvement. It'd be nice if she got some actual gameplay depth instead of just reworking timers, but this is a good start.

>>389736113
Yeah, I think Mcree and pharah need like 3 shots in immediate succession to kill the pharah, and 2 to kill the mercy. It takes far more skill to counter than to execute, which means that it's unbalanced.
>>
>>389733654
Not to mention the fact that his bombs don't hurt him anymore. He can basically use the grenade launcher as a shotgun now.
>>
>>389732363
>sniper "mains"

Any game they are always fucking useless even when snipers are good.
>>
>>389732669
I know a guy who plays with a controller on pc and only plays attack heroes and wonders why he's in bronze
>>
>>389735501
good widowmakers are incredibly rare in my experience, even in masters. they're probably most stuck in plat having a winston in their face constantly.

it sucks that you need to learn a relatively challenging hero to effectively deal with one of the easiest to play in the game
>>
>>389736178
way more than that if she is really far away, you need like 4 headshots on the worst areas of ilios as mccree. this could have been less of an issue if the maps were more open so you could dodge the rockets, but they're filled with tight spaces that she can just spam forever into the same spots punishing anyone entering that area.
>>
>play as genji
>get four golds whole game
>zarya cries because we lose
>she never uses her graviton surge when i ask her to

Yes golds DO matter shitters. Also the fact that this shit game community of redditors think genji should be nerfed over junkrat is mind boggling. Im ready to quit soon
>>
>>389736771
oh and not to mention that even if you land those headshots consistently, as long as she outranges your fall-off then mercy is gonna outheal those headshots, and hitting mercy herself isn't easy as any non-garbage mercy is gonna weave in and out of cover

I've been practicing widow but I am too inconsistent
>>
>>389736639
Gotta step up yo flick shots mang, cant rely on others to do shit
>>
>>389736786
They should both be removed. Or at least Genji should have his dash no longer reset. Fuck that cunt, nanoblade is just too good.
>>
>>389736786
>Golds matter
Gold medals are relative in score, u can have gold elims on 4 kills lol it doesn't exactly mean a whole lot especially to us.
>>
>>389737019
if they removed dash resets then genji would be trash and you would just see doomfist in every match instead. he already does basically what genji does anyway, while being way more annoying

at least against genji I feel like I have a chance no matter who I play, but against doomfist you can't avoid the one shot right click as most heroes so you have to keep nagging your team to focus him down before he can do anything
>>
>>389737019
But without it resetting he would probably die 20 times a game.
>>
>>389736786
genji has more mobility than fucking tracer with more health and an insane fucking ult with a reinhardt shield sized REFLECT to boot.
Genji needs to fucking die on a ditch and if you're seriously complaining about junkrat you cant be over gold.

More importantly, this is why people keep dropping the game.
Has no depth so you can rarely ever "outplay" people, you rely entirely on teammates, can't take over a match effectively and everyone is frustrated with blizzard "balancing" yet they see no problem with this.
They had a golden shot and now even league took all what they lost on korea back.
>>
>>389737378
>t. bad silver player

scram kid, get outta here you're outta your league
>>
>>389737348
Dont strawman. I had 30+ kills with only three deaths.

>>389737378
You dont play genji and you're probably a plat tank. He has so many counters.
>>
>>389737378
genji being uncounterable must be why tracer has nearly double his pick rate in pro play
>>
I can understand peoples frustrations with going up against Genjis endlessly, because lets fucking face it theres a one trick in every single game from Bronze to Top 500. What I would suggest to make everything less tongue bitingly irritating is not letting him dash out of Reflect ending it early. Lock him into the animation completely that way when they do drop in front and you correctly don't shoot they can't just dash through or turn and dash away, at least until the reflect has ended and he can be shot again.
>>
>>389732669
>OP asks people who pick Hanzo to not pick him
>Symmetra player says he doesn't play him
Symmetra and her players are truly autistic.
>>
>>389737834
Or I can just not play such a terrible game anymore like everyone else is doing.
>>
>>389737943
One can only hope that the trend for salty Genji mains dropping the game continues until all of them have left.
>>
>>389737360
>>389737364
Yes. Good. Let him be a throw pick for a while. Currently he has literally no flaws or straight up counters, let him eat shit for a while.
>>
>>389735651
>get dunked into a hole by Roadhog before you can do anything
>>
>>389737834
genji isn't OP and doesn't need any fixes just because you're unable to deal with him
>>
>>389733606
Play her on Oasis University, hack the healthpack in the pit, enjoy having EMP every 20 seconds.
>>
>>389734241

>watch me pwn these silvers with my pocket healer
>>
File: SimpleGeometry.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SimpleGeometry.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>389739902
this happens with every hero and in every shooter, on the hanzo's screen he hit a proper headshot

the arrow on your screen went a bit over, then the client synced it up to the other player's information and "fixed" it
>>
>>389739902
>hanzo takes skill bro
>>
>>389739250
>only way to counter a good genji is to have an equally good genji wiping their team
RLY MEK U TINK
>>
>>389740082
literally every DPS hero counters him by just playing better than him and not falling prey to his deflect

/v/ has so many shitty players that still feel like they should comment on the game's balance, it's ridiculous
>>
>not only playing Trashmouse and Doomfist
>>
File: 1485386337705.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485386337705.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>tracer/genii tries jumping your AGAIN only to be blown back AGAIN
i wish i wasn't so addicted to this robot so i could stop playing
hope the next support has some killing power since they shat all over anas damage for no reason
>>
>>389740056
Or Hanzo's arrows have a hitbox the size of a tree-trunk.
>>
>>389738025
Retarded mercy who shoots deflect detected
>>
File: 1388043032210.gif (2MB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
1388043032210.gif
2MB, 200x222px
>>389732363
>aim at floor
>scatter shot
>instant kills dva
>this is somehow A-OK
Euphoric, guess they missed all the road hog shitposting.

You know you could remove hanzo and widow from the roster and the only thing you'd notice is matches are more enjoyable.
>>
>>389740435
Oh no my epic plan of flying straight at someone and facefucking them has backfired better just run away with my smallest hurtbox in the entire fucking game as the sniper tries to hit my tiny fucking body. Oh even better Ill just shoot him to death with my stupid fucking pistol and generate enough charge to call in a second mech for free.

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>man this new lucio is just too hard to kill, better nerf his everything before release
>genji is left untouched in his obnoxious space bar spamming truck sized deflect unkillable self
>geez instakills sure are shitty better take hogs away
>hanzo continue to fire off squishy instakilling arrows every half a second with a scatter in the back to instakill the other half of the roster
>man mcree being able to easily stop people and secure kills is kinda op
>mei freezes everything on no CD and pops their dome for a nice free kill
>absolute refusal to let dva not be meta, start handing her out new abilities

when will jeff get over his yellow fever?
>>
>>389740260
They should buff her damage up to 70 so she can handle pharah better but not 2-shot Tracer

I miss being able to solo Winston as Ana
>>
>>389740189
Or, you know, Genji lands a right click while jumping over their heads (they can't see any other enemies while looking up), dashes and melees them for 80% of their HP, forcing them to play defensively and that's without even using his deflect.

He's not unbeatable, but he should win every single 1v1 jsut by virtue of his skillset.
>>
>>389740758
>implies that Lucio doesn't have the highest survivability in the game
>thinks Mei is even close to as good as mccree
>admits he allows himself to get within range of freeze beam
lmfao this fucking place
>>
>>389734241
>120hz webm
neato
>>
File: 1480940244503.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1480940244503.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>389732363
who says i can't?
i will change that for him
i'm hanzo best
nobody can stop me
>>
I only choose Hanzo when our team has 4/5 dps and hope to me to go as zenyatta, but they don't fucking protect me from the monkey or flankers. Fuck you if you instalock dps
>>
>>389741079
Or they start shooting the genji before he does any of that and he's forced to deflect or die.
>>
>it's another Hanzo+Widowmaker on attack episode
>It's another [NO HEALERS] [NO TANKS] [TOO FUCKING MUCH DPS HEROES] episode
How the fuck can we help to fix OW?
>>
>>389742003
make the supports and tanks fun
>>
>>389742003
>implying these aren't the most fun games
if you cant win anyway, you are shit
>>
>>389742003
By making more hybrid heroes like Zen that are actually fun to play.
>>
>>389742003
Stop building maps designed around chokepoints.
Also give EXP incentives to play healers and tanks.
>>
>>389742087
Ana is fun, especially when they nerf Dvas DM. But yeah all the other supports and tanks are incredibly boring and require little talent other than basic positioning
>>
>>389742003
stop nerfing every none dps the second they gain the potential to kill something
they are trying to design an fps were half the players dont get to shoot people good, its retarded

doesn't help that they give all the easy hitscan to dps and everyone else gets left with awkward shit, of course people will gravitate towards the ez kills
>>
>>389741220
>admits he allows himself to get within range of freeze beam
do you even think about what you're posting, anon?
>>
File: 1450217962255.png (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450217962255.png
128KB, 500x500px
>>389732669
>>389736579

>tfw actually play with a 360 controller on PC and casually make it into plat/diamond playing 76, Hog, and Lucio

I've used a controller for 20 years, input method doesn't matter when you're good
>>
>>389732363
I'm not going to pretend I'm so godhand like Mccreamy or Seagul but I'm pretty decent. Mainly pick him for Ilios and whenever a Zarya is on the team. That and I enjoy outsmarting dumbass Genji and Tracer players who think I don't understand how their deflect/rewind work.
>>
>ended up 3100 sr because shit placements
>winning only 15 sr per match
>3400 sr now
It's been such a blast, I've been winning 75% of my games and i'm climbing back to master slowly while playing retarded characters like junkrat or reaper.
Diamond truly is the best elo, you don't need to tryhard to win, just play the right characters and you win pretty easily.
>>
File: 1462522922096.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1462522922096.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>389742890
>be winston
>pounce a genji
>he reflects out of habit like it'll save him
>fry him with my bug zapper
>mfw
>>
>design half the cast to be one man armies
>other half exists solely to keep the one man army alive and help him out and generally suck his dick all match
>WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BE THE ONE MAN ARMY

game is just abhorrently designed, there is no easy fix.
>>
>>389736579
I use a PC, and I'm in low bronze. Input method does not care if you have slow reflexes and poor hand-eye coordination.
>>
Yes i can.

>Activate Shitter Arrow
>Aim at feet
>Score a kill
>Wait for cooldown and repeat

Bam, pro Hanzo strats right there.
>>
>>389743327
Play junkrat, symmetra, reaper and all the other non skilled heroes and you're good to go
>>
>>389743426
It pisses me the fuck off when I'm winston or orisa and I get fucking one shot with a scatter arrow at my feet.
>>
>>389743496

It's called simple geometry. Get good noob.
>>
File: IMG_7016.gif (95KB, 251x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7016.gif
95KB, 251x173px
>>389743063
>be zenyatta
>face off against a Dragon blade Genji
>full charge monk balls to the face
>without discord
>mfw
>>
>>389743496
Too be fair, Winston is just naturally the squishiest tank target. A Fucking tracer can delete 80% of your health
>>
>>389733606
Sombra relies on the team playing around her. I don't mean the hero composition, I mean your teammates understanding that there is a Sombra on the team and knowing what that does for them.
Hack every healthpack near objectives, you even want to dive behind enemy lines and hack large ones the enemy will liekly use. You deny the enemy a lot of recovery options and add ones for your team when chasing or diving.
Your team mates should make use of the short healthpack respawn, it gives you ult charge. Less than 3 seconds for the small ones, less than four for the large ones. Depending on map that is a lot of burst heal available when fighting near a healthpack. The hacked packs are visible through walls for your team.
When hacking enemies do so right when your team is about to make a move and the enemy is distracted - you need to communicate here. You can make a tank like Reinhardt totally useless by disabling his shield + charge and that usually means someone on the enemy team will die. Hacking a Tracer is a death sentence for her as she relies on abilities to survive. Towards the end of a fight hack their Mercy so she can't ult. You can not cancel the ult once it has been fired though as it gives immunity - you can not cancel Zenyatta's ult for the same reason either, only prevent it from being used if you hack/EMP before.
You can chain the rightclick hack + your EMP for a double duration, should you want to completely prevent a target from doing anything. Be careful with the EMP around Zarya as removing her shields with EMP is considered fully damaging them, bumping her energy instantly up to high levels.

When you're new to Sombra and need practice place your translocator on a hacked healthpack and play her like a Tracer. Stealth in, try to kill someone and translocate back out in case you take too much damage. This gives you ample opportunity to develop a feel for how long the translocator lasts, which in return opens the option to using it offensively.
>>
>>389733268
>>389733654
untli junkrat dominates high level competitive overwatch they will continue to buff him and you will all like it.
>>
>>389740435
Honestly, completely this. If Roadhog was rightfully nerfed for his easy one-hit combo, the same should go for Hanzo. He's well overdue a change of some kind (ideally, being removed from the game.)
>>
File: trump_hanzo.png (358KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
trump_hanzo.png
358KB, 700x756px
>>389732363
no I'm gonna pick him even more FAGGIT
>>
>>389744380
The pros are calling for nerfs atm, he's literally too good right now.
>>
>>389745004
>genji, ana, 3 tank meta were all fine
>junkrat becomes useable
>Wah he's OP!

god I hate the people who play this game
>>
>>389745239
i was watching harbleu's stream earlier today he said that blizz need to fix junk's tire, you can only counter it with lucio's ult or zarya's shield since it come from the sky.
if the enemy doesn't have a zarya, the tire is way too good
>>
File: 1492585406302.png (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492585406302.png
83KB, 600x600px
>>389745239
>Doomfist gets released
>pro plays on QP
>"whoahaoahoahao so OP they're crazy if they don't nerf this guy!"
Fuck those people
>>
>>389745239
>hero mindlessly spams bullshit your way
>can instakill 2 people with a brainless scatter-tier combo
>b-but I like explosives so it's okay
He's pretty obnoxious to play against since he just does too much fucking damage with 2 mines. That by itself doesn't make him overpowered, but the insane speed on his ult is really almost uncounterable.
>>
>>389745574
>harbleu
o shit i used to play with that guy back in TF2, I had no idea he went pro. How good is he?
>>
>>389746050
Oh you must be pretty good at tf2 then.
He's a pro player (LFT rn tho), his streams average 3-4k viewers, he's known for his roadhog and his zarya.
Most people agree that he's one of the best tank players on the server.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.