[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game cu-cked you the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

Which game cu-cked you the most?
>>
>>389731391
To be fair despite being below expectations M.no9 at least is a finished and beatable game.

Personally i even enjoyed it a bit.
But i also didn't back it.
But i admit its worst than most indie games in visual design and game play despite having such a huge budget.
>>
File: YGIhmHy.png (37KB, 683x367px) Image search: [Google]
YGIhmHy.png
37KB, 683x367px
>>389731391
>>
>breeding season
that came out?
>>
>>389731584
The opposite.
>>
I learned never to be hyped or trust companies to deliver good games ages ago
>>
>>389731391
>didn't back any of these
though didn't that breeding season's one get turbofucked by one of the staff making off with a ton of assets and making their own game that's essentially the exact same thing?
>>
>>389731391
None of these video games had sex with my wife, so I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.
>>
>>389731863
my sides
>>
>>389731391
star citizen, backed the early bird on kikestarter
at least it learned me not to pay for uncompleted games/pre order digital games
>>
File: 193flwg48g9msjpg.jpg (87KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
193flwg48g9msjpg.jpg
87KB, 800x424px
Out of all those the worst cucking machine has to have been Breeding Season. Jesus christ the scamming was real. Never had my money on it though.

This thing however. . .
>>
File: sealark.jpg (130KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
sealark.jpg
130KB, 1552x873px
Didn't kickstart it or anything. Didn't even know it existed until after news got around that the asshole working on it flaked

I just want a comfy fishing game that ISN'T realistic redtrash
>>
>>389732183
That pic alone makes me want a comfy fishing game now
goddamn it
>>
>>389731979
why are people so salty about cubeworld?
>>
>>389731391

I never backed it, but I was honestly looking forward to the new animations and how the game would advance in a few years.

In comparison I don't care for Cloud Meadows art style at all.
>>
The only one of those games that I was aware of was Mighty Number 9, and I didn't spend any money on it. So I guess MN9.
>>
>>389731391
>people got fucked by Godus
Isn't that a mobileshit game for free?
>>
File: bloodstained_miriam_by_tuksoil.jpg (176KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained_miriam_by_tuksoil.jpg
176KB, 900x1273px
>>389731391
Mighty Number 9, Broken Age, Breeding Season? Hah, what a disaster! Glad I didn't throw money at that!
[Spoiler]I'm really worried bros.[/spoiler]
>>
Stars in Shadow.

There's just enough about the game that I like that I keep coming back to it, but there's enough about it that I really dislike that I can never finish playing a session. It's the ultimate curse. I'll probably end up buying the upcoming DLC in hopes it'll make me more interested.
>>
File: original.jpg (48KB, 687x461px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
48KB, 687x461px
>>389731391
Seeing MN9 in there, I think all of these were crowd funded?
I never backed anything.

That being said, I liked Broken Age a lot, very funny and cute game.
It was some sort of scam?
>>
>>389732305
The creator being a dick keeps updating his twitter with game content and features. The games alpha hasn't been updated in 2 years.
>>
>>389731391
Broken Age was one of two projects I backed, and every day I die a little inside remembering.
>>
Mighty No. 9 was one of the best in the Megaman series
>>
>>389731979
I bought it back in the day with some friends and we had our fair amount of fun for the money we spend. The only thing I'm a bit mad about is that it's wasted potential, but I never understood the outrage.
If you've ever worked on a big project almost alone you can comprehend the dev's decisions (a bit).
>>
>>389731979

I was so hyped for this shit, I remember I was gonna buy it day 1 but the nigger insisted on using his own retarded store setup instead of just putting it on Steam or whatever, and his shop was down for a week straight and nobody could buy it.
>>
>>389731391

What was the game that was supposed to be a continuation of the breeding season project but made by different people or something?
>>
>>389731391
Guild Wars 2
>>
>>389731584
Several versions, yeah
>>
>cu-cked
>when retards don't know how wordfilters work
>>
>>389732460
Was originally a paid pc game before it was even realeased on mobile
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.