[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last of Us Part II Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CyxzekxUoAA1HdC.jpg large.jpg (40KB, 1015x622px) Image search: [Google]
CyxzekxUoAA1HdC.jpg large.jpg
40KB, 1015x622px
Figured it was about time to let this out into the wild in time for the Gameplay Reveal coming up in December at Playstation Experience.

Plot: Joel and Ellie are greeted at Tommy's and are given living quarters. Meanwhile, back at the hospital, all the dead are shown and it slowly rises up to reveal the King of the Fireflies with four men behind him, and he is mad, and won't let Joel get in the way again. Four years later, Ellie is 19 and the Fireflies discover Tommy's Settlement scoping the place out to find Ellie along with Joel. While everyone sleeps, they blow up the entrance and enter starting a massacre killing men women and children.

Joel tells Ellie to hide but she wants to fight, so he has no choice but to knock her out and hide her himself. He teams up with Tommy but while fighting, one of the Fireflies grab Tommy's wife and slits her throat, distracting Tommy long enough for another to shoot him. Joel gets outnumbered and gets shot multiple times.

The next morning, Ellie wakes up to find the settlement almost completely wiped out with the bodies of families everywhere and when she finds Joel on his dying breath there's a Firefly logo drawn in blood above him. She kneels down and holds him and cries over his dead body.

This also ties in with the epilogue shown at The Last of Us: One Night Stand.
>>
>>389729354
So what are you claiming this is?
>>
Sounds good to me so long as there isn't
>muh sexuality is les
Please just let if be a revenge story, fuck
>>
>>389730831
Neil Druckmann has said this to be the case so we can remain hopeful. However i don't want it to be a "Ellie and her friends get raped and mostly killed, time for revenge" type of story.
I guess i just want to spare my tiny heart.
>>
>>389731014
I agree.
I have faith it'll be good but I still have my doubts. I really am fucking hoping though.
>>
>>389731084
That is the thing with that guy. I never know what to think because on one hand he subscribes to pure idiocy but on the other hand he made The Last of Us and worked on Uncharted 2 as lead game designer so he HAS to be somewhat competent no?
>>
>>389731174
I know exactly what you mean with that first part.
But idk because didn't he have someone working with him as like co-writer or director on those?
And on this doesn't he have full control?
It just reminds me of bruce timm and paul dini.
Together they can make master pieces but alone? Not so much. Of course that applies more to Bruce.
What I'm getting at is they both work well together and "tame" the others ideas. So hopefully it isnt something like that
>>
>>389731174
What "pure idiocy" does he subscribe to?
>>
>>389731813
Pizzagate, Russian Hackers, Armenian Genocide denial, Trump apologism.
>>
>>389729354
I hope it’s super gay
>>
>>389731813
>>389731886
Neil Druckmann is the type of person who thinks sexualization is a bad thing.
>>
>>389731886

Wait, people like you are actually so unselfaware as to say something as stupid as this and think a conversation can take place after? Here of all places?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.