[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You play a MMORPG and after finishing your first hard quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: boots.png (261KB, 1022x480px) Image search: [Google]
boots.png
261KB, 1022x480px
You play a MMORPG and after finishing your first hard quest this offer pops up
>>
>>389727118
uninstall.exe
>>
>>389727118
>movement speed mattering in any mmo outside of pso2 especially when nullified after taking any kind of damage
>>
Movement speed is useless in most MMO since you're going to teleport/use mounts anyway
>>
>>389727118
movement. yes health usually means less downtime between mobs but if its a large world and im a scrub with no access to level locked transport then id rather get to places faster.

>>389727367
not if you play something that doesnt get hit
>>
>>389727241
>>389727367
>movement speed is useless in MMO
How can you be so bad at video games?
>>
>>389727118
The movement speed, I'll use them until I get a mount and its not like the +1% hp regen per 2 seconds will heal much at low levels
>>
>>389727241
Idiot, that shit would be broken in EQ classic on any kiting class. If you take any damage you were most likely dead anyway.
>>
>>389727241
Red boots. Movement speed is better for levelling since you can travel to different areas faster. The boots on the right would be better for endgame content.
>>
>>389727367
You don't have those available until you are very high level and teleport is limited with a long cooldown
>>
>>389727589
Movement speed, even if it's off after taking damage, is crucial in PvP, especially in places where you can't use mounts.
>>
>>389727929
But if you fight for 20 seconds you essentially have 10% more hp with the red boots.
>>
>>389727118
MMO? 1% just to help out with the raids, and such and make it easier for the healers.

Single player MMO? movement hands down, like Star wars online just to beat that shit and close it and never look back.
>>
File: TranquilBootsdota_icon.png (12KB, 88x64px) Image search: [Google]
TranquilBootsdota_icon.png
12KB, 88x64px
>>
>>389727118
+1% is nothing and will never make the slightest difference to you or your healers, no matter how much it "adds up" over a long period of time
>>
>>389727118
Where are the cash shop boots that do both and give 20% bonus EXP?
>>
File: weapons.png (144KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
weapons.png
144KB, 1200x600px
After years of playing your favorite MMO you finally collect everything to forge your ultimate healer weapon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.