[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can it still be saved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 123125326.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
123125326.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
Can it still be saved?
>>
>>389725573
It's way better than it was on it's release, honestly it's main problem honestly now is the servers are mostly dead. Community servers are cancer and Official servers only have 1 full pop, ~2 medium pop and the rest are 1-2man servers of people solo farming.
>>
>>389725683
>It's way better than it was on it's* (its) release,* (full stop here) honestly it's main problem honestly* (get rid of the second honestly here) now is * (is that) the servers are mostly dead.
>>
>>389725573
DOA
>>
>>389725683
No it isn't, yeah sure it runs better but it isn't even fun anymore because they went all out realism. Even the mod witch is pretty much dead all save but from a few servers was actually fun. Christ even the Arma 3 survival mods are better and more enjoyable than it. The only way I can see the standalone being saved at this point is if they release modding tools to the community, but they wont do that.
>>
File: 1504497588453.jpg (59KB, 460x380px) Image search: [Google]
1504497588453.jpg
59KB, 460x380px
>>389725573
It's still shit. This isn't even one of those times where I'm being contrarian just for the sake of it, the game is absolute garbage.
>>
>>389725573
There are better mods for Arma 2 and 3, standalone is just false hope at this point
>>
The main problem of this game is the Arma engine. Those clunky and unresponsive animations and controls were only tolerable in a military long range shooter

This will never be fixed and therefore this game will always be shit
>>
>>389725573
One of the worst games ive played and it has barely improved. Still boring as fvck and no decent features
>>
>>389725795
thanks gramma bot. this place is starting to feel more and more liked home (reddit) every day!
>>
>>389728126
>arma 3

dont talk to me about arma 3 BI killed their official KOTH servers because the community run servers were bitching about their player base suffering.

143hours in and i got a refund due to that. good work BI you cunts.
>>
>>389725795
you can stop posting now.
>>
>>389725683
honestly?
>>
>>389728229
Agree, that's the main reason why PUB is so popular.
>>
>>389730748
I mean compared to other DayZ-style games
>>
Are cars back yet?
>>
>>389725573
At this point most of the games that were originally seen as rip offs are better games.
Rust has been better than DayZ for a long time now.
>>
>>389730826
like?

the only one i can think of is h1z1 and it looks like that got abandoned too.

for the life of me i cant find a game like ark but with zombies and not shit and you can go under the map or like 7days to die but not look like balls are not play like shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.