[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Betrays Handsome Jack, tries to kill him in the exact moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: lillith.png (122KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lillith.png
122KB, 320x320px
>Betrays Handsome Jack, tries to kill him in the exact moment instead of talking it out, destorys his relic, burns his face and helps killing his girlfriend and daughter
>Ignores the fact that he literally saved Pandora and the Moon
>Ignores the fact he might had used the Warrior for good
>Ignores the fact that she was perfectly fine working for Jack killing all those other people and helping Jack rise to power until he killed 3 scientists which appeared to be innocent
>Wonders why he turned evil, enslaved her and killed Roland

What a fucking bitch
>>
I'd raid her vault
>>
those tits could smother a bandit
>>
>>389725535
BUT HES EBIL
>>
>>389725535
yea defend a guy that kills kids
>>
>>389725535
The moon and pandora only needed saving because col. herpaderp got a vision of Jack being an asshole that was gonna wreck everything with the warrior. It was literally one of those self fullfilling prophecy bullshits.
>>
The recent surge of Borderlands threads have made me want to reinstall BL2. Please convince me that's a bad idea.
>>
>>389726113
eh Idk the normal campaign is pretty damn fun
>>
>>389725535
>inb4: anon who claims to be a psychologist discovers that Handsome Jack MUST have some kind of mental illness like Sociopathism

>>389726051
But he didnt. The Vault Hunters did it with Roland and Lilliths help.
>inb4: "SHE WAS LONG DEAD BEFORE YOU KILLED HER!"

>>389726113
>Unbalanced UVH-Mode where all ur weapons get useless
>The long ass tutorial
>99% of all weapons you get suck balls
>you have a hard time beating the game without doing some annoying side missions for the sake of gaining exp
>weapon merge glitch is fixed
>Axton and Zero are useless
>Memes
>>
>>389726113
>>389726367
>go to play BL2 with friend
>we get a few hours in
>immediately stop and never go back to it
>>
>>389726113
I just started playing again with 2 friends
its pretty fun
>>
>>389726113
Anthony Burch is the lead writer.
>>
>>389726113
It's a bad idea. If you want an open world shooter, you're better off playing far cry. If you want a cruise and loot game, you're better off with Diablo 2 or 3.

Borderlands takes the worst aspects of both experiences (empty open world, copy pasted objectives, padding in the form of travel time, searching through hundreds of items that are hardly any different) and combines them with humor that falls so flat it will make you cringe.
>>
>>389726842
What if he wants a shoot and loot?
>>
>>389726893
There's always Shadow Warrior 2 for that.
>>
>>389726367
>I know people will have comebacks to any of the bullshit I state
>so inb4 anyone makes me hurt in my feeliefeeliefeels!
inb4 literally any dumbassed reddit retort you make.
>>
>played borderlands got tired of it and never finished the dlc
>4ish years later
>played tales from borderlands
>"haha this is funny and kinda fun. Fuck it I'm going to play borderlands 2"
>quickly remember why I never finished the first one
>>
File: 1461536117822.png (82KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1461536117822.png
82KB, 350x263px
>>389726367
>Zer0 useless
>>
File: 1504321301332.png (255KB, 474x519px) Image search: [Google]
1504321301332.png
255KB, 474x519px
I tried to start BL2 with a friend already 4 times, since then he broke up with his girlfriend that played with us and became way too sad to continue. I've beaten first game and pre-sequel on my own but i don't know if i'll have willpower to do the same with this one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.