[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead By Daylight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg?t=1501189084.jpg (89KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1501189084.jpg
89KB, 460x215px
Why is this the only good asymmetrical multiplayer game out there AND the only good horror game?
>>
Courtesy bump.
>>
It's okay
>>
l4d
>>
>>389723183
I like it
>>
>>389723183
Look, we all know you're baiting the F13 guys from the other thread.
>>
>30 minutes and only 5 posts
Pity bump.
>>
>>389723183
Dwight Power!
>>
>>389723183

I don't like the perfect builds though.

The game needs a practice mode for killers.
>>
>>389725137

I rather a hardcore mode for Survivors where they're only allowed to bring one perk.

Killers have no limitations
>>
>>389723183
It sucks. When it's being played the way it was meant to be played, no SWF, just a bunch of strangers with zero communication then it can be fun, but once you get parties together using voice chat and meta perks the killer doesn't stand a chance unless they're a Nurse or on their perfect map.
>>
>>389725591
You don't even need SWF with Bond and Kindred. Kindred will basically tell everyone else whether they should save or rush gens
>>
>>389725759
Those aren't the meta perks. I'm talking shit like Borrowed Time which is absolutely obscenely overpowered when everyone has it, just like Decisive Strike was but worse.
>>
>>389725520
Are you still having trouble when Huntress and Mike exist? Like I'm beating Rank 5s no perks with Huntress because she is perfect for pallet shit. I haven't ranked high enough to see all the Rank 1s yet.
>>
>>389726017
You can still easily pallet loop the Huntress. She can't turn fast enough while throwing the hatchet to hit them before they turn the corner, so they don't actually have to throw the pallet down unless you commit to a melee attack.
>>
>>389726017

Actually, I just really enjoy playing as a perkless survivor. I find it to be fun being the top scorer in my lobby while everyone else is below me with the holy quadrilogy.

My fix for SWF lobbies is to limit the max amount of perks you can bring to 2. If you want to shit on a killer with voice coms, then go in crippled.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.