[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will XCucks or Nintentards ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: knack 2 baby.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
knack 2 baby.png
1MB, 1067x600px
How will XCucks or Nintentards ever recover?
>>
>>389722370
this game looks so bland, even when it's been for a day free to download on russian PSN store via mistake elsewhere - I couldn't be bothered to turn on the console to do that
>>
>>389722475
I made a NZ account to do that. Game's alright, but I would have never paid for it.
>>
>>389723217
>New Zealander
>Didn't hear about it
Thanks for keeping me informed /v/
>>
>>389723287
np
>>
Was anyone else surprised that Dunkey hated the first Knack? I thought he loved it.
>>
>>389723628
I don't know how you ever thought anything he's said about Knack is serious
>>
>>389723628
Idiot
>>
>>389723813
He was always saying good shit about it. This episode just came as a surprised y'know?

Well, at least he likes Knack II, I know that for sure.
>>
>>389722370
Why did they make this? Seriously why did they do this?!
>first game flops
>regarded as shit
>for some reason make a sequel
>universally common knowledge that it wont make any money
>2nd game considered shit just like the first one
What was their thought process?
>>
>>389723991
New Dunkey episode is out? Sweet!
>>
>>389724087
>we need a mario killer
>>
>>389722370

The only people who wanted this game is Sony no one else wanted it
>>
>>389722370
how did we go from Bloodborne to this
>>
>>389724087
Name a good and original sony exclusive vidya design from this decade, you can't, they are that desperate to get the "charming, iconic action platforming game for all ages" demographic that has been irrelevant since the 360 took off as a mainstream console.
>>
>>389723628
How do you survive this board with an irony detector as busted as that?
>>
>>389724605
nice try
>>
>>389722370
This game weirds me the fuck out.

Knack 1 was just a train wreck.

Knack 2 improved and became a decent game and yet the character itself is so still a train wreck while the rest of his game is decent. How can Sony be this inept with character controls when they've made GOOD characters before.

And that's the scary part. If Knack 3 happens (and it's going to happen. Jack 2 proves that Sony can't let go of this IP), they might actually improve the game even more and mke Knack feel better to control and that's it. They've done it. They'll have made a perfectly good platforminhg game that's barely as impactful as Spyro, crash and every other big shot Sony character. And people will care about knack by the time it comes out

All because of one youtuber and a fucking endless running joke. KNACK 2 even acknowledges it's a fucking joke.
>>
File: Jak_II_front_cover_(US).png (2MB, 760x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Jak_II_front_cover_(US).png
2MB, 760x1079px
>>389725214
>Jack 2 proves that Sony can't let go of this IP
>Jack 2
>>
>>389722370
HEAR CUMS DA MONAY
>>
File: Sonytoid.png (648KB, 1184x549px) Image search: [Google]
Sonytoid.png
648KB, 1184x549px
>>389722370
Even Neofag 2.0 hates it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.