[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to pathologic remake? What happened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What the fuck happened to pathologic remake? What happened to 3 protagonist?
Is there only one guy now?
>>
What are you talking about? When did they ever even come close to hinting that they weren't going to have the 3 protagonists?
>>
>>389716185
I always knew Dybowski was a hack
are they like 2 years behind the schedule with this game's release? kinda gives you a hint
>>
>>389716185
TinyBuild happened
>>
>>389717236
>tfw put $500 into their campaign
Don't scare me like this anon. I don't want to get fucked this hard.
>>
>>389716271
They removed that feature from their webside.
The list was longer.
http://pathologic-game.com/
>>
>>389717676
There is also new gameplay trailer. It looks good but i fear that IPL had some serious development problems with this game they got themselves a publisher now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekTbTpUsFs
>>
>>389716185
wait wtf they are making a part 2?. i was thinking they were making a remake and how will you make a part 2 of this game with a story like that
>>
>>389717440
did you also believe EVERYTHING in their kickstarter pitch? that they were gonna make a game that'd be basically alive and respond to your every action and shit like that? do you believe in Santa Claus too?
Not saying that the game's gonna be total crap, I personally am going to enjoy the shit out of it because I'm a fan, but you need to set your expectations to a reasonable level, this is a studio that's been struggling to make a real game since 2008.
>>
>changed to Early Access due to publisher pressure
Its ogre, actors
>>
>>389718563
They changed the name to pathologic 2 to not confuse people
There is original pathologic, pathologic classic HD, pathologic marble's nest etc. It is inconvenient to make another game with the same name.
>>
File: him5sS.png (150KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
him5sS.png
150KB, 540x304px
>>389717676
>Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. It’s up to you to assume his mantle of the town’s Chief Medic. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
Why does it say nothing of Bachelor? Did they fuse Haruspex and Klara into one character or something? Is it just slavs being slavs with english?
>>
File: 1504475718014.jpg (224KB, 631x928px) Image search: [Google]
1504475718014.jpg
224KB, 631x928px
>>389717676
They changed it but it still hints to 3 charchaters, also first partion of Pathologic 2 gameplay footage suggests that we are playing as Haruspex (for example, his hands when he is knocking the door), we already have Changeling's model. Their Q&A session already talked about old protagonists and need I remind you that Nikolay actually denied suggested episodic release model (like Telltale) because it would damage the game's narrative.

I don't know how actors come up with this shit.

>>389718910
IPL has full control over game itself, it was their choice.

>>389717236
Never trust a Russian who can cast rainbows.
>>
>>389719135
Dunno, it sounds like they scrapped 2 other routes and left with bachelor and haruspex mangled together due to time and money constraints.
>>
>>389719256
>IPL has full control over game itself, it was their choice
>being this naive
There isn't a publisher in the world that just goes "yeah just do your thing bro b urself :D", especially to people who make highly unmarketable games like IPL.
>>
>>389716185
game looks amazing so far
>>
>>389719759
You are talking about a publisher who published a game like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAEnLhMTXa8
Almost all of their games are small scale indies and no there is not such a game that is "unmarketable"
>>
>>389721309
And also IPL worked with publishers with all their games, Buika for Pathologic, bitComposer for The Void.
>>
TinyBuild marketing happened.
>Open world survival horror
>It's like if silent hill met a bethesda game
>>
inb4 episodic release
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.